Live edge fireplace mantel
Woodworking: all things made from trees.
2008.08.27 23:03 Woodworking: all things made from trees.
/woodworking is your home on reddit for furniture, toys, tools, wood, glue, and anything else that has to do with woodworking as a hobby or profession. Please submit links to how-to pages and videos, pictures of beautiful and amazing pieces you made for us to admire, or help you finish.
2023.03.24 07:39 saturnalia-live how Software Company impacts your business
| || | submitted by saturnalia-live to u/saturnalia-live [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/vusf54ugumpa1.png?width=1110&format=png&auto=webp&s=b35d2393ed5761cf78fce152bf096b0ce025bfd8 Saturnalia Software Company
, based in Mumbai, is a top-tier software development firm whose services have positively impacted businesses worldwide. The company’s exceptional solutions are tailored to suit a wide range of industries, from small startups to established corporations. In this blog post, we’ll discuss how Saturnalia Software Company in Mumbai can impact your business and why it’s crucial to collaborate with them.
Firstly, Saturnalia Software Company
‘s team of experienced and skilled software developers provide innovative solutions that cater to your business’s unique needs. They leverage cutting-edge technologies and frameworks to create customized software solutions that streamline your operations and enhance your customer experience. Consequently, working with them will help you achieve a competitive edge in the industry.
Moreover, their solutions are designed to improve the efficiency of your business processes. Saturnalia Software Company helps you automate tasks and reduce manual effort, freeing up time for you and your employees to focus on more critical tasks. This increased efficiency translates into higher productivity and reduced costs. Consequently, your business will experience a positive impact on revenue and overall growth.
In today’s fast-paced business world
Staying ahead of the competition is essential. Saturnalia Software Company helps you do just that. Their innovative solutions give you a competitive edge, allowing you to offer better services to your customers and stay ahead of the competition. This is especially important since customers are increasingly discerning and have higher expectations from the businesses they engage with.
Saturnalia Software Company’s solutions are also designed to enhance the customer experience. They help you understand your customers better, allowing you to tailor your products and services to their needs. This, in turn, leads to higher customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. In today’s business landscape, customer experience is critical, and Saturnalia Software Company’s solutions can significantly impact your business in this area.
Finally, Saturnalia Software Company’s solutions are scalable, meaning they can grow with your business. Whether you are a small startup or a large enterprise, they can provide customized solutions that meet your unique needs and help you scale your operations. This means that working with them is a long-term investment that will yield positive results in the future.
Collaborating with Saturnalia Software Company in Mumbai
can have a significant impact on your business. Their innovative solutions, improved efficiency, competitive advantage, enhanced customer experience, and scalability make them an essential partner for any business looking to grow and succeed. Contact Saturnalia Software Company today to learn more about how they can help your business.
2023.03.24 07:26 snicketfile I feel so guilty.
My partner(22m) and I(24f) planned on trying for a baby this year. A few days ago I found out I was pregnant. We've been wanting this for a long time. It's been a topic of discussion for over a year now. But I just feel so overwhelmed by it all for a myriad of reasons.
First of all, I wanted to control the timing. We had a big summer planned, and now I'll miss out on most of what I wanted to do. It's selfish, I know. But this trip was supposed to be my birthday and christmas present. We planned on going to fancy bars, and having fun- and me dressing up and being the "hot girl" for a night. Now, I'll be showing and bloated and nauseous.
We can't have the nursery of my dreams because we live in an apartment. We can't paint, we can't really commit to anything.
I already feel like I'm losing myself already. I'm so tired all the time I spend most of any quality time I could have with him napping. Or I'm grumpy. Or I'm emotional. This has me on edge and my partner just doesn't get anxiety.
Speaking of, I'm anxious. I'm too anxious and scared to be excited. Post birth seems horrific. Labor seems horrific. And voicing these concerns seems so dumb. I don't want to talk about anything like that with my partner, but I want his comfort so much. And if I told him I was anything less than excited it would crush him. The one time I voiced a bit of my fears he just "it's all going to be okay" but that's not what I need. Because he's nowhere close to a doctor. He has no way of knowing that!
And my job. I work night shift. Asking to move to day shift could get me moved to a 3-11 which would mean i would literally never see my partner (awake). I'm horrible at asking for things, and I feel like asking for a 7am-3pm accommodation is too much and that people would look down on me. Plus, I'm going to have to take time off and that's stressful. I expected to have this all planned out. But this was a shock. I didn't have any control.
submitted by snicketfile
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 07:21 throughfrequency In the mercy of a lunatic. where stuck in the most scariest situations at the moment.
My fiance and I bought a 87 Ford honey for a 1000$ it has less than 32,000 mi and it houses my self my girl and her huge pain in the ass brother. Mother in law has completely jumped ship and now tries to come up with every exuse why she did.
Where a tough bunch me (36m) fiance (36f) and shit head is (31m)
Unfortunately where all drug addicts and it's all about to go down...
So this lady pops into our lives about a couple months ago saying ”oh come stay with me I have plenty of property! It's all good.
We all know shit sounds to good to be true.
Where all from Imperial, CA so if you know the land you know we have an unbelievably hot summer lurching right around the corner.
Things got real and we had to take the offer. The night we show up was one of the worst nights I have ever experienced without breaking the law. I honestly wanted to just disappear.
The day we moved in, mother inlaw was with us. Thinking she can do what ever she tells me it's ok to get towed in her gate. So did brother and this lunatics cousin. It brings me comfort knowing that we might be ok.
Hell no. We land, the tow guy splits and all hell breaks loose. This lady comes screaming out of her hous telling me I need to get the f out and we all need to start pushing. It's in the middle of the night. Where all arguing about who and why the hell I'm parked here. With this lunatic we get absolutely no where. Tweeked I'm sure she only knows high volume screaming for communication.
We some how talk her into moving it in the morning...
We all wake up emotionally exhausted from the night before. Assessing all the damage, wasn't to bad. Shit we made it just about halfway out the gate before I cut it to hard and graze the fence. ( Little does she know)
We finally get it down the road to the very edge of the property. On egg shells we've been on since. The ups and downs this lady has are insane and rude. She's there sometimes, you can feel safe and then bam your about to get stabbed. It's very real.
So mom jumps ship from being connected to her kids by the hip for 36 years to here's 20$ see yeah. This is only getting harder.
I feel like I'm the only one trying at the moment. I feel like shit. Like every direction I turn has a spike strip waiting.
I hand write letters for the neighbors letting them know we should only be there for a couple days and I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Please have a heart....
No....fuck no.....the sheriff shows up...I'm at work making 3.50$ and my fiance is doing her best to steer this ship into safety.
She pulls it off. Idk how but she gets free. By the way our RV doesn't idle, it starts but wont stay on or go into gear. No registration or tags, we barely have a bill of sale.
So fuck being a nice guy.
We come up with a decent parking arrangement with crazy and she tells me to write up a rental agreement. Where supposed to give up our car for three months rent.
I have the tow ready but I don't wanna move until we sign some papers.... Idk if this is ever going to happen. She shows up all hours of the night telling us we moved random things in her back yard.
I don't know what else to do..... I'm sure I'm missing alot of the story, I'm sorry I'm exhausted.
If you have any kind of kind hearted words I'm all ears. Or if you wanna ask me anything I don't lie. Helps always helpful
The only thing that has been working is meditation and brain syncing.
Thanks for listening -joe
submitted by throughfrequency
to confession [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 07:06 burraqengineering A complete introduction to entrepreneurship training-BES
In order to turn a profit, an entrepreneur must first establish a business. Our current understanding of entrepreneurship, on the other hand, takes into account the sector’s growing capacity to address societal challenges and bring about fundamental shifts. If you want to learn entrepreneurship training courses, Burraq Engineering Institute Lahore provides the best online and physical Entrepreneurship Training
courses in Pakistan. You can learn more engineering courses from Burraq Engineering Solutions
. Online and physical classes are available. The ability to influence others’ ideas is not required for success as an entrepreneur, although it can be an outgrowth of the position. Our thriving economy is in large part due to the efforts of our many enterprising citizens. There are some risks that not everyone is willing to accept, and starting over from scratch is one of them.
Improved living conditions, the generation of new wealth, and a rise in both employment and national income are the results. Entrepreneurs can also play a role in closing the “digital divide,” or the difference in internet access between the world’s rich and poor. Entrepreneurship as a discipline is changing quickly to keep up with the pace of technological development and consumer demand for novel products and services. Nonetheless, in the modern business environment, lone-wolf entrepreneur is held in the highest regard because of the stereotype that they are ambitious risk-takers.
More and more ambitious people today want to forge their own paths in life and work, and they’re not afraid to do what it takes to get there. Hence, business creation and development occur in cycles, just like other aspects of the economy and the industrial sector. Positive development and new innovations are anticipated in the long run, but there may be some short-term disruption. When considering your options, it is helpful to first gain a firm grasp on the various forms that entrepreneurship can take. Cultural, ethnic, religious, feminist, institutional, millennial, emergent, and project-based entrepreneurship are all subsets of the aforementioned four broad categories.
Global market economy
You should be familiar with the following four types. Entrepreneurship is the process of creating and leading a business endeavor for financial gain while assuming a high degree of personal risk. The willingness to embark on a new enterprise is the essence of entrepreneurship. The role of entrepreneurs in the rising global market economy cannot be overstated. Having a complete say over your tasks can motivate you to perform at your best. There are numerous advantages to establishing oneself as a leader in the workplace.
One of the benefits sought in a professional career is the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Many people’s mental images of entrepreneurs include those of creative risk-takers. Innovation and the ability to be creative in coming up with fresh company concepts are necessary for successful entrepreneurship. In order to succeed, an entrepreneur needs capable leadership and the ability to work together effectively. Choosing entrepreneurship means you want to be your own boss, have complete say over how you run your business, and set the tone for your staff.
Advantages of Entrepreneurship
Successful business owners and operators have the advantage of being able to make the decisions that will bring them the most benefit. It’s no secret that doing business in today’s age of social media and cutting-edge technology is no easy feat. The existence of an entrepreneur is not made easier by the fact that there are many tools at their disposal. Numerous modern methods of advertising have simplified the process of getting your message out. Some aspiring business owners may benefit from having family members help them launch their company.
submitted by burraqengineering
to u/burraqengineering [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 07:04 Eyeballsoffire Perceval Moore (First OC)
This is my first character sheet so go easy on me
- Name: Perceval Moore
- Gender: Male
- Race: Human
- Age: 23 years
- Height: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Weight: 190 lbs. (86 kg)
- Class: Fighter
- Perceval is disheveled and has beige, splotchy skin. His yellow, dreary eyes shine through his greasy black hair. The dandruff receptacles he calls shoulders droop below his clavicle. His gaunt frame is accented with an audacious stride, which comes from the same place his extra weight does: an occasionally dysfunctional prosthetic leg. It’s a dull brass color with cogs at the knee and springs below the false kneecap, which appear shined due to the fact that it rubs up against his flowing black cloak with each step. He carries a crudely patched burlap sack, off of which hangs a flask and a measure of rope.
- Skepticism: Perceval isn’t one to fall for grifts. Snake oil salesmen don’t impress him and his psyche is bound tightly. Masters of mentalism and psychics have trouble prying into his mind.
- False leg: Born without a right leg, Perceval was equipped with a prosthetic leg made of cogs, springs and whatever was lying around the shop. His movement speed and mobility are generally uninhibited but worsen when his leg isn’t properly oiled and wound. (Sometimes sprockets dislocate for seemingly no reason) This also means he is less vulnerable to tripping attempts made on his right leg, due to the heftiness of his artificial appendage.
- Bad blood: Moore’s former appendage was infected with some nasty magic. Because of a lingering curse, he has an increased vulnerability to necrotic damage. (+2) He has nerve pain that flares up whenever necromantic magic is nearby, which serves as an early warning of danger or a tool for detecting dealers in the dark arts.
- Equipment: Rusty longsword, pot-lid shield and a hand-axe. Backpack includes a crowbar, 3 torches, a tinderbox, 5 days worth of rations, a medium water-skin, a flask and a bear trap. Carries 50 feet of rope strapped to the bag.
- Hilda Moore, a servant in the court of Lord Alabaster, was infected with a wicked blight that led to her death during childbirth. Her lone offspring Perceval, (named after her last living relative, a lord in a far away land), suffered the same terrible disease that afflicted his mother. This led to the medically necessary amputation of his hands at the forearm, and right leg at the middle-thigh. Before handing the child over to a local parish, a professor in Alabaster’s court named Dr. Solomon Fabian caught wind of the sorrowful situation and whisked the child away to his observatory in Hedgeborn. Raised in a gilded tower, hidden in a lush valley, the boy grew to be curious, though he was tragically ill equipped for exploration.
Professor Fabian began conducting experimental treatments and procedures on the boy beginning at the age of 7. It wasn’t until age 10 that the boy's adopted hands stayed attached. When the boy was 13, Fabian resorted to a deal containing unfavorable terms in order to afford his greatest experiment the gift of stride. In exchange for a leg preserved with magic, Fabian agreed to construct a ward for the Criminal titan Botwell Hogspore. After the exchange was made, the professor struggled to cut ties with the greedy baron who insisted on mutual benefit via immoral means.
The new limb granted Perceval freedom of movement, but something in his spirit changed. His disposition became bitter and tyrannical. His skin withered and his eyes seared a frightful yellow. Seeing how the magic changed the boy, the professor replaced the leg with a metallic remnant of an old hobby. Dissolving the pact with Hogspore meant certain doom, but Fabian’s conscience could bear it no longer. On his 14th birthday, Perceval watched his only real family die before his eyes a second time. Hogspore spared the boy, but banished him from Hedgeborn for all of his cursed days. After drifting from odd job to odd job, Perceval finds himself itching for vengeance.
- Perceval is a binge drinker, and on days he can’t trek very far he’s barely functional. He has a very all or nothing attitude about travel and alcohol.
- He isn’t loyal to any deity or religion, which is ironic considering he could really use some magical help and healing. He resents Paladins especially.
- He’s got no connections and the little family that he has resent him.
- He’s physically frightening. He scares children.
- He’s got a few disabilities. They wouldn’t be much of an issue but he doesn’t have access to the proper medication. This means he has chronic pain in his hands and he gets eye twitching due to the necromantic juju in his blood. Not to mention the bum leg.
- Perceval learned the rules of swordsmanship before he had proper hands. His adopted father was a great admirer of the art of fencing and a connoisseur of the blade. In combination with his experience as hired steel, he handles edged weapons almost as well as whisky.
- He can outdrink even the toughest of sailors.
- Mr. Moore knows what he looks like, and uses his startling appearance to his advantage whenever possible. His height, his dark second-hand hands and his piercing, weepy eyes grant him an intimidation bonus.
- Jax and Ibek the leg breakers. They work for Mr. Mojo, a shell trader and Whisp-weed dealer in his close-enough-to-home town of Fishborn. Jax is a cunning dark elf who always knows a guy. He’s done favors for Perceval, and Perceval has done favors for him. They’ve worked, eaten, and fought alongside each other. Jax is the closest thing Perceval has to a best friend. He rooms with Ibek, a gentle half-giant who snaps arms for a living and crotchets in his free time.
- Fritz Gumms the marshal, one of the few staples of law enforcement in the far-west city of Jewelcrest. He gave Perceval a warm meal and a dry cell to sleep in after he caught him stealing from the mayor's office. He’s Percy’s emergency contact.
- Piper (and Marion) the witchy shop keepers. On the outskirts of Hedgborn is a little slum called Sludgeborn, where the servants who don’t reside in the houses of their masters live. Along these strips of housing are carts and booths set up selling everything you could want and plenty you don’t need. In the fabric business is the stitch-witch Piper. She has described herself at various times as both “super fucking chill” and “goth but only for the music and the fashion and the culture and the self loathing.” Her sock puppet Marion keeps her company while she sells camel skins and microfiber underpants.
- Llewelyn Scruffs the bounty hunter. He’s a harengon outlaw that drifted into Jewelcrest around the same time Perceval got arrested. Scruffs bailed him out, but only because there was a much bigger bounty on his head in the next town over. While traveling, they were attacked by raiders. Perceval saved the outlaw’s life, but Scruffs was badly wounded. He agreed to take the cowboy into town, but on the condition that he didn’t turn him in. Llewelyn held up his end of the bargain, but resented Perceval for making him walk the last mile on his own.
- Robin Huperts the tavern keeper. She grew up in an adopted family just like Perceval. During his early adult years, she took pity on him and let him crash in her supply closet. She kicked him out after she caught him stealing beer, but she reads the letters he occasionally sends her way.
- Precious Romwitsy the traveling actress. The Redmoon theater drifts from town to town, finding audiences in everyone from nobility to paramilitary groups to farmers who can barely afford a ticket. The crown jewel of the traveling theater is Precious Romwitsy- a true thespian at heart. She shares Perceval’s periodic problems with alcohol. They’ve swapped plenty of stories, and forgotten just as many at the bottom of a bottle. He repulses her, but her vanity is melted by his witty countenance.
- List of canonical encounters with this OC: None yet!
If you made it this far... idk that's kinda crazy. Thanks tho :)
submitted by Eyeballsoffire
to BossfightUniverse [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:54 Desperate_Bee3776 TVS Mission Road Bangalore: Best Luxury Apartment For Living
2023.03.24 06:46 ptzoptics Why Should I Choose Ptz Camera?
We must undertake the difficult duty of constantly securing our homes and places of business against criminals since we live in a dangerous time. A security camera is one technology piece that helps us as well as makes our work simpler. Continue reading to find out what kinds of cutting-edge cameras are currently available on the market! Why Should I Choose Ptz Camera?
submitted by ptzoptics
to u/ptzoptics [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:34 Nutstrangler Told an AI bot to write a Ratt song. And it delivered! (it seems to like whitesnake though)
Verse 1: There's a white rattlesnake, with a taste for the wild She loves to slither in places, where danger is piled She's not afraid of risk, and she's always up for a thrill Her venom is potent, and her bite can kill
Chorus: White snake, living on the edge She loves to get into all the wrong places White snake, never on a ledge She's always looking for new spaces
Verse 2: She's got a way of moving, that'll make your heart race Her scales are pure white, and her eyes are full of grace She's a creature of the night, and she's always on the prowl She'll slither into your dreams, and make you howl
Chorus: White snake, living on the edge She loves to get into all the wrong places White snake, never on a ledge She's always looking for new spaces
Bridge: She's a dangerous beauty, with a taste for the wild She's not for the faint of heart, but she'll drive you wild She's got a way of making you feel alive Just hold on tight, and let her take you for a ride
Chorus: White snake, living on the edge She loves to get into all the wrong places White snake, never on a ledge She's always looking for new spaces
Outro: So if you see her, slithering in the dark Don't be afraid, just follow her spark She's a white rattlesnake, with a love for the wild And when you're with her, you'll feel like a child.
submitted by Nutstrangler
to Ratt [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:18 BetterCallRalph What I think Midnight Motorist is about
The Yellow Man The yellow man is William Afton. This is made pretty clear by his purple car. The other cars in the road section of MM were purple/pink, but this could just be a design choice. The cars are other colors when you go to JR’s, but the purple car remains the same. This minigame takes place right after he killed Charlie.
The Footprints The footprints are of a nightmare animatronic (or an animatronic/endoskeleton with an illusion disk) meant to scare Michael after the death of BV. In the fnaf 4 menu screen, we are shown that the nightmares do hide in bushes. This specific nightmare wasn’t meant to do anything more but watch and stalk Michael through the window, which would explain only one footprint.
The Runaway The runaway is Michael Afton. After a year or two of abuse and being visited by nightmares, Michael decides that he’s had enough. He faces his fears of the nightmares and runs away while William is gone and never comes back. This would explain why he takes a job at Freddy’s simply for the free food (and money). If he still lived with William, he wouldn’t need to resort to taking pizza from Freddy’s. It also explains why he gets fired for odor, as he would smell a bit bad after being homeless.
The TV Person The person watching TV is Mrs. Afton. Michael probably wouldn’t talk to William like that given how abusive he sounds. Her being bald is probably just representing how stressed she is after BV and Elizabeth died. The same stress plus Michael running away would lead to her divorcing William and eventually killing herself.
The Mound The mound is a grave. Elizabeth’s grave, specifically. I don’t think it’s BV’s grave for a few reasons. BV got bit in public and he later died in a hospital, shown by the flatline at the end of fnaf 4. He would’ve gotten buried at a real graveyard because his death was official to the public. Elizabeth’s was not. Nobody heard or saw her die, and William would have to explain why his robots were capable of killing kids. Because of this, he would have to hide her body himself.
After the death of BV, William took to drinking. Elizabeth’s death shortly after is what really pushed him over the edge, though. He became a full time alcoholic. He gets banned from the bar he frequently visits because the owner felt bad for him (and his family). He then decides he needs a new way to deal with his grief. He needed to inflict that pain on other parents, and he would start with Henry.
submitted by BetterCallRalph
to fnaftheories [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:15 degreepros1 Agriverse A brand new way of Growing your Farm
Agriverse is a Game-Fi component (Plant 2 Earn), Agrimetaverse (Play 2 Earn) and a Decentralized Agriculture built on web3.0 while using cutting-edge technologies like IOT and AI, in which you will get a physical land, crops, and livestock as virtual NFTs. A realistic solution featuring physical assets that enable users to offset their carbon footprint by connecting the physical and virtual worlds and having real-world applications with 24/7 live surveillance of land and farms through advanced and powerful drones and cameras. #AV #Theagriverse #Elonmusk #Bscchain #NFT #Gems
submitted by degreepros1
to Crypto_Talkers [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:09 Theeaglestrikes We escaped from a haunted house, but the horror didn’t end there.
- Part II
Whitewall House looked different this afternoon. Twelve hours had passed, and yet the property appeared ruinous — worse than two months prior when we first pulled onto the driveway.
My knees knocked together as I inched through the open front door. Silence greeted me, but that wasn’t a comfort. I thought of May’s comment when we’d first arrived. It’s too still
“May?” I called.
I crept up the creaking stairs, grateful for the sunlight that poured through the windows, though the house still terrified me. I finally saw what my wife and children had seen for weeks. The true malice hidden in those walls.
And then I heard crying from the room at the end of the upstairs landing — our
bedroom. I sprinted towards it, pushing the door open to find a sight that stilled my shaking body.
“May…” I whispered.
She was sitting on the edge of our bed, face drenched in tears, and she looked up at me.
“You came back,” She said, sniffling.
My weary wife rushed to her feet, and we embraced for a little while, bawling into each other’s shoulders. I felt a deep, unyielding guilt. I could’ve believe I’d left her there all night.
“I’m sorry,” I sobbed. “It tricked me. I thought it…”
“- Where are our children?” May anxiously interjected.
“They’re with Rachel. They’re safe. Come on, let’s get out of here,” I said, wrapping my arm around her.
My wife gently squeezed my hand and shook her head, looking up at me. She beamed, but it was a sad smile. Her sorrow filled me with a dreadful emptiness.
“I can’t,” May replied.
And before I could reply, the door to the guest room at the far end of the landing — the one which had revealed the long-necked lady the night before — swung open of its own accord. My wife stood still. She was shivering at the very sight of the guest room.
I sensed that she wanted me to go alone, so I motioned for her to stay in our bedroom as I walked across the landing. I trembled, fearing the thing with the slender, curved neck and lopsided head. I braced for whatever fate the entity would deal.
I didn’t find the sickly, shadowy demon in the guest room. I found something far more horrifying.
“I’m sorry,” May cried, standing behind me.
But she wasn’t standing behind me. She was lying on the carpet of the guest room, snapped into a twisted shape with a petrified look on her lifeless face. By the looks of it, she died hours before I arrived there. Alone.
“No…” I croaked, falling to my knees in tears.
“I… I didn’t know whether you’d believe me,” She sobbed. “Carl, I need you to-”
“- Did it happen whilst I was helping the children downstairs? I… I saw it in the doorway,” I murmured.
The spectral form of my wife placed her hands on my shoulders, consoling me as I mourned her. There’s something indescribably terrifying about having a conversation with someone whose corpse is lying before you.
“Carl,” May said softly. “I need you to listen to me. We have to protect our family. Where is the Lady?”
“At the hotel,” I replied. “But the kids are safe. They’re miles away.”
“She’s not at the hotel,” May whimpered.
“What?” I asked.
“She’s not at the hotel,” May repeated. “That thing
could only leave this place by latching onto someone.”
“You,” I said.
May shook her head tearily. “No, sweetheart. You
. Where you go, it goes.”
There was the sudden sound of a door slamming, and the light outside the windows dimmed — as if a cloud were hanging heavily over our house.
“She’s here,” May whispered, gripping my arm. “She took my necklace. The one you gave me. That’s how she assumed my form. You need to take it back so you can trap her here.”
A moan sounded from the lobby.
May gripped me tightly. “I can’t stay. She’s shutting me out.”
I turned to face my wife, but her spectral form had vanished. I was kneeling on the floor beside her cold, decaying corpse in the near-lightless Whitewall House. I rose to my feet and listened to the steps ascending the staircase.
Then I saw the thing that was pretending to be my wife.
It smiled at me and hissed. “What have you found, sweetheart?”
The necklace, sporting a pair of initials — M and C — swung tantalisingly on May’s soft skin. I had to remind myself that it wasn’t her. It was a trick — a demon’s deceit. And I also knew that it wouldn’t take long for the Lady, as May called her, to infer my intentions.
I lunged towards the abomination and grasped the necklace in my hand, curling my fingers around it. The smile on the Lady’s face faded, and she slowly shook her head at me.
“I wouldn’t do that,” She hissed.
But the thing didn’t raise a hand. It didn’t try to stop me. I wrenched the necklace from the frightful thing, and then I shoved it out of the way, rushing down the stairs to the lobby.
The front door slammed shut, enclosing me in the darkened space, and I spun around to find that my wife’s doppelgänger was gone. I was looking at the scarcely-visible form of the Lady. Long-necked, corpse-like, and inhuman. Its lopsided head bounced against its shoulder, and I shrieked.
I stared at the reaper’s unholy face as its janky body clomped downstairs. It reached the bottom of the stairs, and I pressed my back against the front door, fumbling with the lock that wouldn’t budge.
“Run!” A voice screamed.
Her ghostly hand rose from the floorboards, clutching the Lady’s slender ankle and rooting it to the ground. The demon screeched, swiping a hand towards me as I slithered into the lounge. It continued to moan and shriek, realising I was about to slip away, as I picked up a dining chair and hurled it at the living room window.
The glass pane shattered, and I hauled my body through the window frame, landing on the driveway. I didn’t look back. I hopped into my car and drove away from Whitewall House for the last time. X
submitted by Theeaglestrikes
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:04 doggosncatters AI Gifted Me This Inspired By The Poem. It Titled This One “The View From Halfway There”
2023.03.24 06:02 Linstrocity I think I'm being tormented by a discarnate entity or some non-human thing (want to get rid of it).
Ok - before I tell my story, yes I realize now 14 years later I did some dumb shit when I was 18. The question is how I get it to stop, leave my family alone, as we want to have a normal life. All of this is true, no I don't think I have mental illness - I go to the VA and have been tested for all mental illnesses which doesn't check out. I was raised semi-Catholic (only been baptized, no other sacraments).
There is a preface to this story, but now that I'm older it makes a lot of sense.
I didn't sleep in my own bed until I was around 13 because I used to see things at night which scared the absolute dogshit. Like most parents they didn't believe anything I ever said:
- One time playing hide and seek when I was kid (around 6/7), I was hiding under the covers of my bed looking at a shelf and a saw a bin full of Lego's get tugged like someone pushed down on it. Two minutes later the bin gets pulled out of the wall by itself and my dad runs in to see what happens to which I have no explanation. I was across the room by myself.
- I used to see figures at night in my room. They never approached my bed, but would kind of look at me in my closet. They were real fuzzy around the edges and took on different forms. When I went to Yosemite on a camping trip, I remember being awake terrified in my bed next to my mom and there black figures walking around in hiking clothing, but no face or anything. They made no sound as they walked around our cabin at around 5:30 in the morning (I was the only one who was awake who saw it), and I can vaguely remember one standing next to my bed where my mom and I were asleep standing down looking at me.
- The day after I turned 13 I started sleeping in my own bed because my dad had enough - I had a radio in my room I turned NPR on at night on at for white noise so I could try to sleep. I kept the lights on a low dim and the closet door closed so I wouldn't have things "looking" at me. None of these figures ever made noises.
Ok - real story time.
I joined the Marine Corps in the infantry in 2009 at 17 years old (I became a Mortarman/0341) - by 18 I went to my duty station in Kaneohe Bay Hawaii. Those who don't know Hawaiian folklore is that Kaneohe Bay used to be the "meeting place" for Native Hawaiian tribes to do battle. The movie "Paranormal Activity" also came out that year, and we all got drunk and went to the movies to see it. There's this stupid scene where they get a Ouija Board (yes I know this is where I got stupid), and leave it on the table, and then it moves by itself.
Drunk me asks on the drive home if that stuff actually works, and we go find one the next day in Spencer's Gifts in the Windward Mall in Kaneohe, HI. We take it back to our squad bay (we stayed in open bays when we first got there), and the person "on duty" (like RA or dorm security) who is Catholic/Hispanic turns white and says "get that shit out of here right now". We laugh and go to our bay on the top floor.
We pull couches around the table and start drinking (because we're Marines and dumb) and start reading the directions on how to do it. I text my girlfriend (now wife) and she also tells me to stop messing with this stuff. She Googles it and tells me to put Sterling Silver on the board, to which I magically have a St. Michael's Medallion my mother gives me before going to Bootcamp that I had, so I put it on the board.
Again I don't believe this, none of the people participating believe this, we put our hand on the pointer and start asking stupid things like "is there anyone who wants to talk to us tonight". This goes on for a while, until all of a sudden the pointer starts moving slowly. I look at the other people and say "Stop fucking around, I want to see if it works". Everyone claims that it's not them, and it slowly moves over to yes. So we start asking if it's anyone we know, and it goes to yes again. We ask who does it know, and it says it's our friend Nathan who is sitting on a couch across the bay with a beer in his hand not touching anything. He's drunk and says "very funny guys". He sits up and says "Ok, if you know who I am who are you", and the pointer spells out Grandma. He laughs again, and says, "OK Grandma, what is your first name". This board spells out his grandma's name correctly. We look at him and say "Ok, who did you tell your grandma's name to", to which he gets kind of quiet and says no one. He starts to ask the year she died (answered correctly), her husband's name (answered correctly), his mother's name (answered correctly). He gets extremely quiet after this, and asks if she has anything she wants to say and she says "I love you" and goes to Goodbye immediately. He looks freaked out after that and it's no longer fun.
We keep talking to different "entities", but it starts to get real weird, where the board starts naming people with birth and death dates from the 1800's which we google and are all 100% correct. Then I talk to an entity who says it was my mother's unborn child which was killed with an axe. I text my mom about what I'm doing and she tells me "You need to stop immediately" (she has her own story where something tried to contact her). At this point a Wiccan Marine walks in and he says "What the actual fuck are you guys doing? This is not a fucking toy or a game and you need to give this to me right now. I need to close this fucking board." He jumps on and starts doing some weird praying/rituals, saying we are talking to all sorts of things we shouldn't be.
The same Hispanic Duty walks up to our floor and says, "Hey can you guys please stop, there's a lot of weird stuff going on down stairs and everyone's freaked out. There's weird orbs of light at the ends of the bays, and things are getting knocked over by themselves. Please stop". I'm done messing with this at the end of this, but word got around that this was going on and around 20 more 18/19 year-old Marines show up wanting to talk to spirits on the board. One guy even asked to talk to Satan, and the Wiccan Marine got pissed because he sat there the whole rest of the night to essentially babysit the board.
The next day I felt kind of weird, like there was a pit in my stomach, and I went into the bathroom and kind of started dry-heaving until I felt something leave my mouth but there was no puke or anything. I thought it was too much drinking and ignored it. I went about my business.
There was one Marine who started acting weird for a week as he took the board into a closet by himself and tried to contact his grandfather, and people in his platoon said he started acting weird and distant, and I don't really know what happened after that. I don't remember what happened to the board, but I never touched one again after that, and when a co-worker brought to work as a joke on Halloween I immediately turned and left.
We were up on a mortar range on the Big Island at a training area called PTA - and we would get thick fogs that would roll in. This is on top of a remote volcano on top of the Big Island in Hawaii with nobody except military personnel training - and everyone would hear children laughing off in the distance in the morning. We'd always ask each other "Am I the only one hearing the children laughing?". We all agreed that we heard but no one ventured out into the fog to see what it was. It usually happened in the mornings. This was my last paranormal encounter in the Marines.
OK - Fast Forward 13 years, I am married and have 1.5 year-old who is walking and talking.
We moved into our new house with no issues - it's a new house and we bought it from the original owners who are all still alive, no deaths or anything we know of. I posted about this instance before, but just about what happened next. One day my daughter is running around the house bouncing around normally like she always does, and she points to the chair sitting against a desk in our downstairs guest room (the door was sitting open) and she says, "DADDY THERE'S A MAN IN THE CHAIR!" and runs over to me immediately. I pick her up, and she looks back in the room, starts shrieking and tries as hard as she can to press herself into me saying again, "There's a man in the chair!". The only thing she knows about ghosts are that they say "Boo", and she's super friendly with people she sees all the time, so I have no idea if there was an actual person in the chair why she'd be terrified. I have no idea what she saw but I believe that it wasn't nice. She's inconsolable with crying, shrieking, and I can't comfort her. All of my childhood experiences and the Marine Corps stuff comes back to me, and I tell my wife about it, and she actually believes me. We take her to my parents' house and go into town immediately to buy a feather, incense, and other stuff to do a smudging (was recommended on here by a user), and we proceed to do the smudging throughout the entire house, while I carry around my Catholic Bible commanding all spirits to get out of my house in the name of St. Michael, Jesus Christ, and the Lord Almighty God. I don't go outside, but we go in every closet, garage, etc. We bring my daughter back with no issues and life goes on for awhile. Every now and then before we put her to bed (she's now 2), she says "Daddy there's a bad man in the house". We always misdirect and read her stories and such and she goes to sleep with no issue.
We have a hot tub in our backyard, and I go sit out there at night before I go to bed some nights when I'm tired, but one particular night I had this horrible feeling that someone/something was watching me and not only that were glaring at me as if they were angry. I think I am empathic and can feel emotions/feelings, and whatever this was was furious/angry with me, and I could almost feel it staring down at me like I angered it somehow. When I walk into my house from the backyard at night I feel like I'm being watched by something. It doesn't go into the house, but somehow I can feel it looking at me inside the rear glass slider inside. Sometimes our Heeler puppy we brought home runs out the dog door at 2:00-3:00 in the morning and just starts growling and barking for no reason, and we go down to yell at him to go back inside.
The final thing that I think because of this is I believe this entity (or entities) is tormenting me with disturbing thoughts that don't belong to me. They started about two months before my daughter was born, and up until the end of 2020 I didn't have these thoughts. I've been tested by the VA for Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Mania, Bi-polar and have absolutely none of those or any other medical disorder outside of PTSD. I have no hallucinations, seeing/hearing things that aren't there at all. I can't describe it but it feels like something has been putting these thoughts in my head and even sometimes my dreams - they definitely feel like they don't belong to me. I think whatever I contacted back in 2009 has been dormant for a long time and is now trying to come after me and my family. I am going to contact a bona-fide psychic (which is hard for Christians because the Bible strictly forbids us to do this kind of stuff) and see if they can see what's going on and hopefully do some energy management and get this things out of our lives once and for all.
I'm honestly open for suggestions/prayers/advice - I want whatever this is to go away.
submitted by Linstrocity
to Paranormal [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:48 healthylifeblogs Best Clubs in Paris To Groove
| || |Best Clubs in Paris To Groove submitted by healthylifeblogs to u/healthylifeblogs [link] [comments]
Paris is a city that never sleeps, and the club scene is no exception. Whether you're into techno, house, hip hop, or something else entirely, there's a club in Paris that will cater to your musical tastes. Here are some more details on the top clubs in Paris:
- Rex Club: The Rex Club is an institution in the Parisian club scene. Located in the Grands Boulevards district, the club has hosted some of the biggest names in electronic music over the years. The club is known for its Funktion-One sound system, which provides crystal-clear sound that's hard to beat.
- Concrete: Concrete is a unique club located on the banks of the Seine River. The club is built on a barge, giving it a distinct vibe and offering spectacular views of the river and the city. The club is known for its cutting-edge electronic music, and it's not uncommon to find world-class DJs spinning here.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge: La Machine du Moulin Rouge is a nightclub located in the Montmartre district of Paris. The club has a unique setting, with its vintage decor and retro lighting. The club is spread over three floors, with each level playing a different style of music. It's a great place to dance the night away in a unique and quirky setting.
- Wanderlust: Wanderlust is a trendy rooftop bar and nightclub located in the 13th arrondissement of Paris. The club has a large outdoor terrace that offers stunning views of the city and the Seine River. The club is known for its eclectic programming, which includes live music, DJs, and art exhibitions.
- Showcase: Showcase is a club located under the Pont Alexandre III bridge. The club has a unique setting, with its exposed brick walls and arches. The club is known for its high-quality sound system, which provides an immersive clubbing experience. The club is a popular destination for techno and house music lovers.
- Le Baron: Le Baron is a chic and exclusive club located in the heart of Paris. The club is known for its glamorous atmosphere, with leather couches, chandeliers, and a dress code that is strictly enforced. The club is a popular haunt for celebrities and fashion icons, making it a great spot for people-watching.
In conclusion, Paris has a diverse and vibrant club scene that caters to a wide range of musical tastes. From legendary clubs like Rex Club to trendy rooftop bars like Wanderlust, there's something for everyone here. If you're looking for a night out on the town in Paris, these top clubs should definitely be on your list.
2023.03.24 05:37 A-zNNz-A PENROSE-487: Chapter 15 (I have returned with a new chapter my fellow Signalis'ers!)
The duo walk together further into the facility. More corridor, doors lining each side, some are even ripped off from their frame. Looking into the exposed rooms, just barely lit by the sad excuse of a lamp, cramped bunks with wire gates attached to their frames can be seen. Fans bolted on the walls pan the room, the tenant's weak attempts at getting some type of cooling in such close quarters.
“Cramped living quarters, who sleeps here anyway? And why the gates on the bunks?” She asks, eyeing the suspicious living arrangements.
“T-the Gestalts do…” Alice replies, her voice trailing.
Deeply inhaling and exhaling, she enters the room. Inspecting each bunk, she finds that they aren’t exactly the most comfortable sleeping spaces. Mattresses more akin to stone, cold steel, wire gate, barely passable pillows, no blankets in sight. Looking around the room, they don’t have room for any belongings. Maybe they weren’t allowed to in the first place. One desk in a room for what looks like twenty people, a note laid on top.
“There’s something going on in the facility, the Protektors have been on edge lately. Them and other Gestalts, even other Replikas have been going missing. What is happening-”
The rest of the note is unreadable.
Setting down the note, she inspects the rest of the bunks. Nothing but trash and other indiscernible clumps of organic matter.
She looks back at Alice.
“And the other rooms down here are the same as this?” She asks, anger in her voice.
“Yes…” Alice replies, shying away from her.
She kicks the desk over and it hits the wall, the poorly maintained desk breaks at the seams, the legs splintering and cracking at the impact. Alice jumps back in shock at the sudden violence, staring at the broken desk.
“Let’s go.” She commands, storming out the room.
Alice follows cautiously, nervously looking at her companion’s back.
Back in the corridor, the other rooms present the same view through their ripped off doors, poor living conditions and cramped bunks. Although she did not show it, Alice could most definitely sense it. Anger, with a slight hint of concern.
She wonders why, but ignores the thought, surely asking why could end up bad on her end. She stares at her companion’s back once more as they walk, asking herself why such a person is even here in the first place.
“Is she here for something?”
“Or perhaps a someone?”
She ponders over such thoughts before running into something.
“Oof, huh?” Alice sounds.
Realizing she ran into her companion, before she could apologize, she is shoved to the side. Falling onto the ground, she narrowly dodges the plunge of a stun-prod, electricity sparking at its tip.
“Just when STCRs couldn’t get any worse.” She comments, training her pistol on the tall and towering figure.
The STCR retracts its arm, readying their stun-prod for another swing. A gunshot rings out in the corridor, echoing loudly to Alice’s dismay. Covering her ears, she looks back at the STCR unit, their cold, dead eyes lock onto her’s. Paralyzed with fear, she could do nothing but stare.
A few more gunshots ring out, the rounds merely bouncing off of the unit’s white bullet-resistant shell, the fragments ricocheting and sparking off in random directions.
“Shit, built tough too.” She comments, dropping an empty magazine and loading in another.
Looking back at Alice, she grabs her arm and pulls her into the adjacent dorm.
“Not gonna be able to take her down without some heavier firepower, looks like we’re going to have to avoid it.” She says, looking into Alice’s eyes as she holds her by the shoulders.
“You got that?”
Alice gives a blank stare.
Noticing that she isn’t listening, she gives her a hefty shake.
“I said you got that?” She asks once more sternly.
Alice snaps out of it and nods her head, she then turns to look at the door. Heavy footsteps enter the dorm, the faint crackle of electricity following suit. Their steps accompanied by the hum of the fan and the stub-prod, it patrols the room scanning and searching for its prey.
Hidden behind a bunk, she grabs Alice’s hand and drags her along quietly, heading the opposite direction of the footsteps. None the wiser of their location, the STCR unit continues its search. The duo hastily makes their way out. Alice looks behind her as they pass the door, the towering figure of the unit and the terror it brought ingrained in her mind.
Going further down the corridor, they open the door at the end. Greeted with a much cleaner room, they settle down a little. Wiping the sweat off of her forehead, she inspects her body for any wounds. Holstering her handgun, she removes her backpack and digs through it.
Watching, Alice moves a bit closer and peers over her shoulder and into the bag. A water canteen, a personal first-aid kit and a decently sized knife in its sheath can be found.
Sighing, she grabs the knife and looks over at Alice. Eyeing her up and down, she holds out the knife.
“Here.” She says, offering it.
Alice stares at the knife, its black finish, textured grip and engraved sheath catch her eye. Faintly ingrained in the sheath,
“Requiescat In Pace”
Some type of language by the looks of it, nothing she’s familiar with anyway.
Hesitantly, she takes the knife. The grip of the knife felt comfortable in her hands in a strange way. Pulling away the sheath, the sheen of the blade mesmerized her. Holding it up, she can see her reflection, her blue eyes staring back at her.
“Best I can get you for now, do you know how to use it?” She asks, watching Alice as she fawns over the knife.
“For cooking.” Alice replies, her eyes fixated on the blade.
“I’m sure you know how to stab at least, just give them a good poke with it if they ever get too close.”
“I-I suppose that’s one way to put it, yes.” Alice replies, uncomfortable at the way she put it.
Replacing her pack, she looks around the room. Elevators lining one side of the wall, with only one other door adjacent to it. Questioning the layout of the facility, she shrugs and attempts at the elevator. Pressing on the call button, the light flickers in the button, and a screen whirs to life, displaying the floor the elevator is currently at as it rises to their floor.
“At least this works.” She comments.
Alice looks around the room before approaching the door next to the elevators. Opening the door, it leads into a smaller room, dimly lit with a lone desk in the center of it. Sitting on top is a terminal, its screen totally red. For whatever reason, she feels compelled to look away from it.
“Hey, I think you should look at this.” Alice exclaims, calling over her companion.
“What is it?” She asks, looking over Alice’s shoulder and into the room.
Her eyes lock onto the terminal, just like before, it calls out to her. Walking into the room, she stares at the red screen, ignoring Alice. A few moments pass before she gets a grip and returns to her senses. Shaking her head, she looks over at Alice who’s right next to her, concern written all over her face.
“Did I… just sit and stare at the screen?” She asks, slightly embarrassed.
“Yes, what was that?” Alice asks.
“Dunno, it's whatever I guess, let’s try the elevator.” She says, as the elevator chimes, letting them know it’s on their floor.
Alice shrugs and exits the room, following suit, they both stand in front of the elevator door. Reaching for the button to open the doors, they open before she could do so. Caught off guard, she reels back a step, watching as the doors separate. They stop just shy of a crack, enough to let an arm through.
The inside totally pitch black, she peeks into the crack, nothing but darkness. Attempting to force the doors open, she places her hands on each side and pushes. Straining herself in the process, she fails to see the occupant inside the elevator.
“Watch out!” Alice yells, her arm outstretched towards her companion.
Turning her head to face Alice, confused as to why she yelled, she then felt a burning sensation in her abdomen, followed by all the air leaving her lungs. Stepping back, she looks down, a knife hilt-deep into her gut. She looks back up into the elevator, an arm outstretched reaching out. Looking at the handle, she tugs at the knife.
Gradually, the knife finally shows its blade as she pulls harder, blood coating its reflective surface. Her vision blurs and her breathing grows labored, she watches as more and more of her blood oozes out from the wound, spilling onto the floor. She looks up at Alice, her face visibly shocked, covering her mouth with her hands.
With one final yank, she pulls the blade from her abdomen with blood flung from the motion, some splattering onto Alice’s feet. It clatters onto the floor as she falls to her knees, her hands desperately trying to stem the bleeding. Removing her backpack, she searches for her first-aid kit. Her vision blurs further as her eyelids grew heavier. She felt cold, fatigue settling in as she continued to lose blood. First-aid kit in hand, she reaches for the tabs to open it, dropping it in the process.
With too much blood lost, she slumps over onto her side, falling onto a small puddle of her own blood. Her eyes look over at Alice, struggling to fight off whoever was in the elevator. They prove to be much stronger, pushing her down and mounting her. Their hands wrapped around her neck, she watched as Alice flailed her legs and swung her hands at her assailant. Gradually her struggle slowed to a halt, before ultimately stopping.
Her vision darkened as her breathing slowed. No longer did she feel cold or the burning sensation in her abdomen.
She felt at ease.
Drawing one last breath, she laid still.
submitted by A-zNNz-A
to signalis [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:36 Previous_Lock_643 to my person
My disbelief at the reality that I will never speak to you again, spend time with you, or hear your voice say 'hi lovely' is unfathomable on the best of days. I can not comprehend or process how I am without you in my life. You were the encapsulation of my every memory.. my failures and little joys. My pain in all its glorious shades of darkness and sharp edges. You were my safe place to be silly.. to let go. My baking partner and the only one to convince me it made sense that having oreos with milk for breakfast was a total balanced meal. I can't figure out where to place my foot for the next step. I'm stuck and drowning in this rising tide of tears. I miss you more than a limb.. you were and are a part of my soul that lived outside my body. My unconditional love and best friend. I miss you every day... and no one is ever going to be YOU.
submitted by Previous_Lock_643
to UnsentLetters [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:34 EmmaWatsonownsme COMMANDMENTS FOR AN EMMA WATSON WORSHIPER
- Emma Watson is your Goddess. You are nothing before her. Before Emma Watson our Goddess everything is inferior.
- You shall have no other women before her, may they be women in your real life or celebrities you are a fan of. Your love and adoration should be focused on the Goddess, first and foremost.
- You shall treat all women respectfully at all times. You shall not look at or talk to women you think are out of your league. If you see a woman in public who makes you feel lust for her you are to bow your head.
- You shall fight for feminism, gender and sexual equality, animal rights, green values and everything else our Goddess supports, everywhere you hear words raised against them. You shall not support entertainment, institutions or political parties who doesn't share her ideals.
- You shall fight for the honour of our Goddess everywhere you see it attacked, let it be about her physical appearance, acting abilities or the important work she does in the world.
- You shall not covet Emma Watson in impure way or think of the Goddess without clothing. The image of her face and her clothed is enough for you.
- You shall stop ingesting meat, dairy products, tobacco, alcohol, coffee, sweets containing sugar or anything that has prior brought you pleasure. Living healthy brings you closer to the Goddess.
- You shall limit the time you use to unproductive things such as television and video games, and use it to something that makes you use your mind and creativity instead. Reading is passion of your Goddess, and so should it be yours as well.
- Instead of gathering material goods or wealth and consuming you shall devote as much of your time as possible to things that makes you better as a person or benefits the world. This includes doing volunteer work for worthwhile causes. This too will bring you closer to the Goddess.
- You shall not orgasm or cum. You are allowed to edge, providing that you keep the image of our Goddess in your mind at all times. If an edging accident happens you are expected to ruin your orgasm.
- You shall understand that humiliation and physical pain are gifts to you from the Goddess. You shall understand that feeling this way and accepting your own inadequacies brings you closer to the Goddess.
- You shall do everything in your power for everyone to know thy personal commitment to the Goddess, the reason for it, and these commandments you live your life by. Bow your heads and recite after me: "Emma Watson represents purity. She represents wisdom, intelligence and everything that is good and holy on Earth. She represents talent, beauty, and courage. She represents equality, feminism, and the future. She is truly a Goddess on Earth."
submitted by EmmaWatsonownsme
to u/EmmaWatsonownsme [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:23 Revathy-ganesh The challenges of building and maintaining a Conversational Digital Assistant.
Building and maintaining a Conversational Digital Assistant can be a challenging task, as it involves several different components, including Natural Language Understanding, Dialogue management, and Knowledge representation. Some of the main challenges include: 1. Natural Language Understanding (NLU):
One of the biggest challenges in building a conversational digital assistant is understanding the intent and meaning behind a customer’s inquiry. This requires sophisticated Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms that can understand the nuances of human language and interpret customer inquiries in a way that the digital assistant can understand.
- Dialogue Management: Once the Conversational Digital assistant understands the intent behind a customer’s inquiry, it needs to be able to manage the dialogue in a way that keeps the conversation flowing smoothly. This can be challenging, as it requires the digital assistant to understand the context of the conversation, as well as to be able to respond to customers in a way that makes sense.
- Knowledge representation: A Conversational digital assistant needs to have access to a large amount of information in order to respond to customer inquiries in a way that is accurate and helpful. Representing this knowledge in a way that is easy for the digital assistant to understand and use is a challenge.
- Data Quality: The quality of the data plays a crucial role in determining the performance of the Conversational digital assistant. Poor quality data such as inconsistencies, and missing or irrelevant data can make the model perform poorly.
- Scalability: Scaling the chatbot to handle a large number of concurrent conversations can be challenging as it requires the ability to handle multiple requests and maintain the context of each conversation.
- Maintenance: Maintaining and updating the conversational digital assistant over time is also a challenge. As customers continue to use the digital assistant, they may encounter bugs or edge cases that the digital assistant was not originally designed to handle. Additionally, as new information becomes available, the digital assistant may need to be updated with new knowledge.
To overcome these challenges, it is important to have a platform like kAIron with has a diverse set of skills, including expertise in NLP, knowledge representation, and dialogue management, as well as experience with the specific platform or tool you are using to build your conversational digital assistant. kAIron
is a Conversational Digital Transformation Platform created as an open-sourced web-based microservices-driven toolset to aid with the scale training of Rasa contextual AI-powered Digital assistants. It offers a no-coding online interface for modifying, training, testing and maintaining such tools with the goal of simplifying the lives of those who deal with AI assistants.
Additionally, kAIron provides a clear understanding of your target audience and the types of inquiries they are likely to make, and testing and monitoring the performance of the model can help ensure that the conversational digital assistant is effective and accurate.
>>Here is a sample video on Analytics provided by kAIron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69xag_yYoKY Try kAIron
login for free right now to discover the benefits of always having a virtual personal assistant by your side for your business. Join our demo waitlist by filling out the form here.
Revathi Ganesan, Nimblework, Inc. Cupertino, USA.
submitted by Revathy-ganesh
to kairon__dt [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:05 tilottamaa A brand new way of Growing your Farm
Agriverse is a Game-Fi component (Plant 2 Earn), Agrimetaverse (Play 2 Earn) and a Decentralized Agriculture built on web3.0 while using cutting-edge technologies like IOT and AI, in which you will get a physical land, crops, and livestock as virtual NFTs. A realistic solution featuring physical assets that enable users to offset their carbon footprint by connecting the physical and virtual worlds and having real-world applications with 24/7 live surveillance of land and farms through advanced and powerful drones and cameras.#AV #Theagriverse #Elonmusk #Bscchain #NFT #Gems
submitted by tilottamaa
to CryptoOffers [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:01 Former-Researcher101 What the property appraiser in Hernando County will do!
- Call a wood stove a fireplace then compare it to a 16' x 16-20' tall masonry fireplace wall.
- Call native pasture improved pasture until you call them out on it. (Field appraiser leaves notes now) 3.use different units of measurements to compare 2 properties. (Look for living to heated sqft)
- Will tax you more if you do not let them view your interior. 4.a will try to send attractive people after you so that they can see what the inside of your home looks like.
- May use Facebook algorithms to look into your post to see if you have extra rooms or areas to tax you on.
- May conspire against you using magistrates to set you up for an audit by the DOR. 6a look for easy mistakes such as missing pages of evidence, basic math errors, basic reading errors, it's a setup! 7.more to come!
submitted by Former-Researcher101
to HernandoCountyPA [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:55 DaBiggestTank Toxic family
Hi I’m a 17 year old dude. I live with my mom sister and dad my mom homeschools us and I’m here with them all the time. In recent years my home life has been hell. All my family ever does is fight and tear each other down while I sit on the sidelines and watch everything fall apart. My mom says she is fed up with my sister and anytime they fight they just go at it and won’t stop until my dad comes in and gets involved as-well. Many times that makes it worse. Lately my mom has resulted to name calling, insults, and other stuff that affects me mentally. And it’s not all my mom, My sister is as much a part of it as she is. She drives my mom over the edge and in turn my mom drives her over the edge and they just feed each other. I just want it to all stop and live a normal life yo. It’s affecting my relationship with my girlfriend and I don’t know what to do. I need advice.
submitted by DaBiggestTank
to family [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:50 Adorable-Climate6915 Digital Codes for Sale
Looking to sell digital codes. This is a draft of a list, but I'll make a more formal post on the DigiCodeSell Thread
All codes are HD unless indicated by a (4K)
Payments through PayPal and Venmo (DM me)
Digital Codes List:
12 Years a Slave
13 Hours: Benghazi
3 Days to Kill
47 Meters Down
47 Meters Down Uncaged
Addams Family 2
Aladdin (Live Action)
Alice in Wonderland (Original)
Alita: Battle Angel (4K)
All Eyez on Me
All the Money in the World
Amazing Spiderman 2
American Hustle (SD)
Angry Birds 2 (4K)
A Simple Favor
Avengers Infinity War
Batman 2021 (4K)
Bad Boys 4 Life
Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (4K)
The Big Short
Birds of Prey
Captain America Winter Soldier
Captain Marvel (4K)
A Christmas Story 2
City of Lies
Crazy Stupid Love
Dawn of the Planey of the Apes
The Devil Inside
Dirty Dancing (30th Aniv Ed.)
Dolphin Tale 2
Dragged Across Concrete
Dying of the Light
Edge of Tomorrow
Ex Machina (4K/HD)
F9 The Fast Saga (4K)
Fast and Furious 6
Fast and Furious: Hobbs & Shaw
The Fate of the Furious (4K)
First Man (4K)
Five Feet Apart
Ford v Ferrari (HD/4K)
Frozen 2 (4K)
Ghost in the Shell (4K)
The Greatest Showman
The Green Knight
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Hateful Eight
Hell or High Water
The Hitman’s Bodyguard
The Hitman’s Wife Bodyguard (HD/4K)
Hobbit: Unexpected Journey
Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
How to Train Your Dragon 2
The Hunger Games
Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt 2
I Can Only Imagine
Independence Day Resurgence
The Invisible Man
I Still Believe
Iron Man 3
John Wick 2
John Wick 3 (4K)
Julie and Julia
The Knick Season 1
Knives Out (4K/HD)
La La Land
The Last Duel
Last Night in Soho
Let Him Go
Lion King (original)
Lion King (Live Action)
The Longest Ride
The Lucky One
Mad Max: Fury Road
Manchester by the Sea
Man of Steel
The Mechanic: Resurrection
Me, Earl and the Dying Girl
MIB International (4K)
Men in Black 3 (4K)
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Extraordinary Children
Mortal Kombat (2020) (4K)
My Little Pony: The Movie
News of the World
The Night Before
Now You See Me
Now You See Me 2
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Pitch Perfect 2
Pride and Glory
Promising Young Woman
Queen and Slim
Ready Player One (HD/4K)
Requiem for a Dream (4K)
Rise of the Guardians
Run All Night
The Rhythm Section
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
Scott Pilgrim vs the World (4K)
Scouts Guide to the Apocalypse
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
The Shape of Water
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Snow White and the Huntsman
Spiderman No Way Home
Spiral: Book of Saw (4K/HD)
The Spectacular Now
Spiderman: Far From Home
The Spy Who Dumped Me
Star Trek: Beyond
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Suicide Squad (2021)
Survive the Game
Thor: The Dark World
Toy Story 4 (4K)
Transformers: Dark Knight (HD/4K)
Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral
Under the Skin
Venom Let There be Carnage
While We’re Young
The Wolf of Wallstreet
Wonder Woman 1984
Words on Bathroom Walls
Wreck it Ralph: Ralphs Breaks the Internet
You Were Never Really Here
Zero Dark Thirty
submitted by Adorable-Climate6915
to u/Adorable-Climate6915 [link] [comments]