Make oogie boogie costume
[AETHER][MIDGARDSORMR][FC][LFM] JOIN AZURE INFINITUM! A Growing, Global, Inclusive, Active, Organized, and Friendly Community Awaits You! Welcoming Players Of All Experience, Availability, & Play-Style!
2023.03.24 06:42 Reika_Fujishima [AETHER][MIDGARDSORMR][FC][LFM] JOIN AZURE INFINITUM! A Growing, Global, Inclusive, Active, Organized, and Friendly Community Awaits You! Welcoming Players Of All Experience, Availability, & Play-Style!
We are Azure Infinitum
Visit us at: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/)
You may have seen us in the Aether data center's party finder during our weekly events, or may have seen our recruitment shouts around the realm in-game in Midgardsormr, but there just isn't enough space in those places to really explain everything wonderful about what our Free Company and community is.
Azure Infinitum is an LGBTQ+ friendly community, and welcomes players of all experience level, play style, and availability. We're a warm home with a balance of online players, weekly optional activities, and flexible ranks from our membership, to our support & leadership categories. We have a 24/7 Support Team, a Councilship that governs each tier, seasonal events of our own, and many resources between the games we support and online services.
Who We Are
We are an established 9-year old community who's home is in Midgardsormr Server of Final Fantasy XIV. We are a structured, well-rounded, welcoming, friendly, and organized community that hosts daily events (check out our calendar: https://azureinfinitum.com/events/ ) that provide opportunity for members to excel. We work to provide an arena and opportunities to establish strong bonds and camaraderie between our members. As a community we are driven, we carry each other forward, and we are proud.
Our Name & Philosophy
Learn more about our global community here: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/aboutus/)
Learn more about our FFXIV Free Company here: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/ourffxivfc/)
Azure Infinitum means "Azure/Blue Infinity or Infinite Blue/Azure" and there is some mythos behind the name that stems from our guild-wide philosophy of kindness, freedom, vigilance, diversity and activity. We promote positive fellowship among members in an organized guild, with our sights open to our unending endless skies, full of possibility and success together.
Our motto is "As Free As The Azure Sky!" which stuck well when our FC was restructured from an old guild in 2014 as Azure was founded, and it was first shouted as we looked out at a clear blue sky above. has continued to be our electric victory as we continue to snowball in success and activity, our members soaring high through the Azure Sky, flying together!
Click here to learn more about our community ranks: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/ranks/)
Our community has an organized ranking structure beginning with Members who comprise the majority of the roster. Scouts are our support team of Members who've stepped up to more officially support the FC, some work on obtaining a future leadership rank. Lieutenants and Officers comprise the proud Azure Council, a diverse group of players of different specialties and services to the FC, making up lower and higher tier leadership, seeing over the Scouts and the FC weekly events, aside from being admins. The FC Infinitum Master oversees all and leads the Azure Council and the company forward while always keeping the heart and vision of the community alive and in sight. Currently we are re-assessing ranks in the free company, giving more support permissions and duties to our Scouts, while the current council operates as a small team of Lieutenants lead by the FC Master.
Everyone Welcome and Who Fits Best
We have an open door policy. Whether you're casual, a returning player, a veteran, or a newbie, we have a vast array of players in our member roster. Our weekly schedule is organized and provides an array of activity for players of most levels, however we like to ask players who're pretty new or under the level cap, to be extra vocal about their needs while they're still unable to attend some daily events or higher level content that most of our weekly lineup focuses on. We want everyone to have as much fun as possible and have the most success. We find that most players enjoy Azure Infinitum, many have stated that they subscribed to FFXIV much longer than they ever would have imagined after they have been around in our community, as they've gotten involved and experienced all that we offer.
Our FC keeps a daily schedule (see here: https://www.azureinfinitum.com/events/) of events that are hosted by permitted Scouts and Council ranks, these range from 8-man and 24-man raids and map parties, to WT journal groups and trial clear parties or farms, and more- and attending anything isn't mandatory at all here. We're happy to have you, and its up to our members how much they'd like to get involved. Attendance is optional! There's never any stress to attend FC functions.
Savage Raiding Statement
We find that some hardcore raiders looking for free companies just to join their statics who don't already have one, might not fit well if savage raiding is their only or greatest focus, because traditionally Azure does not have a Savage Static, but focuses more on allowing members to organize their own groups and also provides resources to do so. Despite not supporting an official static for the FC, we hope that hardcore raiders enjoy the wealth of our community's wealth of harmony and overall fun, and that everyone may take initiative to seek out or build a raiding static within our community if they are interested, as opposed to missing out on experiencing Azure. Depending on the content season, we may have an Unofficial static lead by a leader, and routinely offer limited time Savage-learning events that may run for a number of months.
Rules and No Drama Policy
Please take a moment to look over our Rules Page at (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/rules/), we find that rude individuals and people who create drama are the outsiders here that don't fit well. We know its a big page, so at least visit the General Rules section before joining.
Recruitment Care & Activity
People of Azure Infinitum are often if not always good natured players who found their way to our community looking for a place with structure, friendliness, organization, and great activity, or they've been scouted during recruitment drives and have been well screened. Its a place where one can be social and attend everything, or relax in the background and enjoy the services and facilities of being in an active, organized, and friendly FC. We actively recruit periodically to assist with upkeep of community activity levels, and to meet new comrades. A community that closes recruitment can be doomed to stagnation. Its normal for a community to have an inner core of die hards who log in daily regardless of content releases, and also have an outer core of individuals that range from those with less availability to those who check in during Patches. This is why we take extra care in keeping the fresh blood flowing into Azure, cautious recruitment, and support our active model by always staying welcoming and sometimes running recruitment campaigns and other services. Like this ad!
Handling Online Drama
Because we keep a no-drama policy and have a strong communication network, it is leadership's ultimate priority to handle any issues that may come up as soon as possible, and most people appreciate our problem solving which has inspired many other communities. Between our Support & Leadership ranks, we use a number of report and resource channels to handle situations, and perform problem solving protocols & tactics to fairly address issues as possible. Drama is inevitable at some point for any online community, so its important to have a large and strong list of moderators (currently around 60!) and a council of leaders (15+) to quickly handle any problems. Luckily, we don't have a lot of drama, but we're always very well equipped and very prepared. Our community has been commended by game staff in the past for our methods, and we have worked with the FFXIV Special Task Force to ensure as much safety to our community as achievable. It should be stressed that it is up to our membership to report to GM's in-game, and to Azure Leadership should any issues or concerns come up. Its also highly recommended that our members appropriately document evidence that can be used to help us assess situations and make proper decisions. Documenation such as screenshots of harassment is a great example! Our members online safety is greatly important to us and is a number one concern of our leadership team. Our Rules Page at: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/rules/) describes a bit more in Chapter 3, including other entries on avoiding/ignoring trolls, playing while intoxicated, depression, and more.
We believe in our community and its people, how far we can go, how much we can do for each other, being an experienced community who's core values are positive fellowship, formation of bonds, and indomitable unity.
Azure Infinitum tightly grasps success and masters a casual and lucrative weekly play schedule while inspiring motivation and providing avenues for further success, friendships, and camaraderie among all who freely fly together among our Azure skies.
Founding on the principles of intricately forging a generally drama-free experience with keen leadership and a zealous and mighty membership, Azure has striven to guide and support many hundreds of players through every era of Final Fantasy XIV.
With an illustrious history, company lore, impressive statistics, and a model that is adaptable and blessed with innovative ability, Azure Infinitum claims a dominant presence of excellence and player growth that is possible in our community and extended services.
We have the entire set-up at our estate, from gardens for members and Krakka Root production (free for members' chocobos), to our stables, nicely uniform clean lawn with hangout spots that are popular, with crafting stations, all available NPCs for simple mats and repairs, cut-scene viewer, toybox, triple-triad board, a fully operational and geared fleet of airships and subs, and our Azure Infinitum Assembly Chamber on the top floor for our meetings where announcements are made at our Grand Assemblies. Check it out if you like at Mist Ward 7 Plot 1.
We also have an organized form of gathering for weekly events in the yard, places to relax, food that is always available on tables at our Cellar, and hold a lot of special events and social games at our Hall. We're also conveniently located next to a Market Board and a Retainer Bell outside of our estate.
Communication and Extended Azure Services
We have multiple services of which none are mandatory, but we provide being (azureinfinitum.com) where our Forums, Event Calendar, News, Company Meeting Summaries, Seasonal Merch Giveaways, Contests, Rules Page, and more take place and can be found. We also have a popular and active Discord Server.
We also have a Facebook Group, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Steam Group, (Look us up! Or visit: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/socialmedia/) and Linkshells like our Infinitum Alliance LS for contact and aid from our allies if needed, our Azure Hunters LS for Hunters, and our Azure Industry LS which connects our members to our inner crafting/gathering community for newbies to pros.
Also worthy of mention is our big Company Meetings in-game, known as Azure Infinitum Grand Assemblies. Even though we have several avenues that keep people connected, our live assemblies gather the FC in unity where announcements are made first, and all proposals, ideas, and more, can be decided together live with the Azure Council present.
This network ensures a lot of information and communication gets around and has been exceedingly useful to us.
More On Events
One part of our reputation that often precedes us is our event crafting and hosting.
First, let me make sure its clear that attendance is never mandatory, but those who can make use, when possible, of what we provide each day, benefit from our events each week.
Since our beginning, traditions like our Thursday Treasure Thursdays events have run each week. Our weekly line-up presently begins on Tuesdays post-weekly reset, and consists of Raid Tuesdays, Wondrous Wednesdays (WT Journal Parties, often doubles as Trial Clears and Pony Drops), Treasure Thursdays (Endwalker's timeworn maps with groups of 8 doing up to 3 rounds of maps allowing for up to 24 maps ran), 24-Man Tuesdays (full pre-formed Azure 24-member alliances are made and raids are cleared, will be returning upon the release of EW's 24-man), Super Azure Slayer Sunday (our weekly meetup to do all sorts of PVP content be it Rival Wings or Frontline), and Monstrous Mondays (helps clear the current and previous patch extreme trials).
Special, Seasonal, and Quarterly Events
More info here: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/azureday/)See the latest event news & more at: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/news/)
We also have what we call Special and Quarterly Events. These types of events are Weekend-Long-Events that usually consist of a theme or celebratory social events we craft. During these events we hold big Riddle Races, Costume/Glamour shows and contests, 3-Story Mansion Maze Races, Speedrun Dungeon Races, Hide and Seek games, Custom Quest Events, Discord events like Cards Against Humanity nights, Comedy events, PVP Tournament Circuits, and more.
Our Special and Quarterly events are Azure Day Weekend (Takes place 3 times a year across a weekend, celebrates the FC), Azure Summer Festival (3-days at the end of August in partnership with Child's Play, raises money for children in long-term care, anniversary of historic FC event called the Lunar Rebellion), Anniversary Azure Day (a big weekend event in November that celebrates our Founding), Azure Day Saint's Wake (celebrates Halloween/All Saint's Wake), Azure Starlight Day (celebrating Starlight Day/Christmas/December Holiday Season), Azure Grand Melee and Duel Tournaments (PVP Circuit series crowning our PVP Champions) and more.
Azure Day Weekends
If you've been around our server you may have heard of our Azure Day Weekends. Our Azure Days take place quarterly as mentioned just above, with four evolved editions called Azure Summer Festival, Azure Day Saint's Wake, Azure Starlight Day, and Anniversary Azure Day. With Azure Day Weekends and related events traditionally occuring quarterly our members are always excited to see the next big weekend of crazy and fun social games, and our showering of the free company in gil and prizes galore. We go all out when we celebrate the free company, and Azure Days are another way we find for leadership to give back to the community. 2023 and beyond is now host to additional seasonal Azure Day events!
We're always giving our members a chance to have fun, win big, and make some great memories in the in-game family we've become. Something fun is always on the horizon in Azure.
I almost can't stress enough how friendly our community is. We have a vast variety of members from hardcore gatherers and crafters, social butterflies, chill veterans, experienced raiders, level grinders, support teams, PVP aficionados, mechanic specialists, and mentors. We're also very friendly to all casual players as well and we keep an open door so long as recruits are always aware that we have a no-drama tolerance here.
Evolution into a Gaming Clan & Network
Plans are in the works and foundations are being laid that is slowly turning our community into a larger gaming network, with our first established Azure Wing with regular occurring activity being founded in Monster Hunter World, this has led to a successful Destiny 2 clan and more. Becoming a member of our Discord and/or Free Company now means access to things like our huge discord, Azure Wing membership in other games, and being able to join in on any of our other activities in the general community. Azure Network as its being called at the moment, is growing with an all-new website and community features for playing together across Final Fantasy XIV and to Azure Skies beyond!
We rank high as one of the top FC's in Worldwide Activity on lodestone, and have for a long time. Most of our players are divided between the US East and West Coasts, members in East and West Canada, and a few outside the US or in EU or Aus zones. Because we do have an activity policy (mentioned below) we keep a standard flow of people, and have crowds in the early morning, late morning, early afternoon, afternoon, evening, and late night crowds.
Elitism isn't our style. Our community boasts a broad range of characters, great personalities, the proud, and also some silly goofs. But elitism isn't welcome, no matter how successful we are or how large we grow. We're always welcoming towards fresh faces interested in joining our guild, and the in-game activity ranges between 30-60+ online at once during prime time hours, sometimes around 70+ on patch days, and usually always with half the roster logging in throughout a 24 hour period, and around 15-30+ during the night.
We ask that our members do not go missing without logging in for more than 60 days straight. If we hear word from someone or have some kind of decent excuse, we place our members on our On Vacation rank, which lasts presently until 90 days have passed. Exceptions are made for military deployments, hospital stays, financial issues, disability/health related issues, moving, or other reasons that might fall on a case-by-case basis.
All members not heard from in 60 days (roughly 2 months) or currently 90 days (roughly 3 months) are discharged. We allow 3 joins to Azure Infinitum in total, but exceptions can be made due to reasons listed above. If removed for inactivity, or you've left our FC for another reason and haven't already joined 3 times, you're always welcome back, but please remember, we are not a revolving door.
Keeping our roster full of members who have been online and presently play the game actively ensures an active environment for our players who play often. It also keeps our credits and clerical processes balanced across our network, and allows space for new faces to join our big happy in-game family of comrades.
How to Join
Quick Instructions here for joinin us in FFXIV & more: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/howtojoinazure/)
If you are interested in joining our Azure Infinitum free company, please register an application at our site and/or FC in-game. You can also seek any of our Scouts, Lieutenants, Officers, or the Master of Azure Infinitum in-game and ask for an invite. You can find their names on the roster page at our website.
If you read everything on this page, you are awesome, and you should let anyone you talk to who recruits you know that you read everything on this page which will greatly expedite your invitation to join.
If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to send a /tell in-game to me or any of our Scouts or Lieutenants listed on our official roster here: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9232519973597911137/membe
You can also message us at our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/AzureInfinitum
Discord here: https://discord.gg/azureinfinitum
Main Site: https://www.azureinfinitum.com/
submitted by Reika_Fujishima
to FFXIVRECRUITMENT [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:53 DylanDinosaur10 Scp-035 cosplay
| || |
Yes, I made this mask and costume myself. The mask took me 6 hours to make and the costume took me 1 hour and a half. I made this during Halloween 2022. SCP-035 by Kain Pathos Crow. submitted by DylanDinosaur10 to SCP [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:50 send_cat_pictures Beware of etsy sellers
Beware of etsy, especially if you're looking for a ring on a budget.
I have 2 "wishlists" for engagement rings on etsy - one that has rings in gold/white gold, and one with only silver. I am very indecisive about what I want, and figured if I end up liking something I can only find in silver then we can bring that to a local jeweler and have it recreated in white gold.
Now, when I say I'm being in decisive it's really bad. I have a few styles I like, all pretty different - if you out a pear shaped diamond with a halo and a cushion cut pink saphire solitaire with a hidden halo in front of me I wouldn't be able to pick between the two. While at a department store I noticed a cocktail ring similar to a style I was considering, it was only $15 so my boyfriend bought it for me as practice. We figured if I wear it for a few weeks it will give me an idea of whether I like it enough to get the real thing.
So then I thought, what if I ordered several from Ali Express? They have a ton in the $5-$10 range, and I could always keep them as costume jewelry or swap them out when we're traveling so I don't risk losing the real thing. I was browsing through and saw one that I recognized - I pulled up my favorites on etsy in another tab and sure enough it was the EXACT same ring. I know that Ali Express could be sending a different item, but what caught my attention was that they were using completely different photos. If it was the Ali Express seller making a copy, something would be different, even if it was something small like the prong shape or placement. If they were just sending a different item, they would have copied the photos or photoshopped a different background or something. But nope. Completely different photos on completely different hands and displays, but identical rings with identical materials listed. Ali Express has it for $23 and Etsy has it for $110
There are a lot of good sellers on etsy, but if you find a ring you really like on there be sure to cross check Ali Express and Amazon using similar search terms to make sure you're not getting ripped off.
submitted by send_cat_pictures
to EngagementRings [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:41 JurassicButcher Bug with Venom’s Challenge
On Steam, when playing Venom’s Midnight Sun Challenge, one of the first moves to use is the Lethal Embrace to kill on of the Soulless dummies instantly. HOWEVER, when I’m playing, the attack leaves the dummy with just ONE health point making it impossible to complete the challenge and earn the move an costume. Any advice?
submitted by JurassicButcher
to midnightsuns [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:06 DucklettHierophant Does anyone know of a Spanish speaking talk show with a guy wearing a muppet head in early 2010s?
When I was trying to learn Spanish back in the early 2010s, my ex's father would watch this show and have me try to figure out what they were talking about and what words I would understand. Does anyone know the name of this show? They were talking about pop culture and making fun of people. The non-costumed co-host always dressed with a cowboy hat.
submitted by DucklettHierophant
to Spanish [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:29 Shineepurlsandgems The Repo Records listening party was great!
There is not one bad song on the album, I can't wait to hear the songs on tour! My top five songs from my first listen are Void, Light Shower, The Contortionist, Moon Cycle, and Nymphology.
When my mom and I arrived there were a lot of people there, the line stretched the block and beyond. I didn't end up talking to other fans like wanted to, my social anxiety makes me petrified to talk and be myself around new people and I usually look like I'm scared of everybody, which sucks because I wanted to talk so bad but my fear of bombing stopped me. The listening party wasn't social like that but, I wanted to ask other crybabies what their favorite songs are and what new songs were they looking forward to. Plus I saw this cool guy with awesome pink pants that I could see Mel wearing (in and out of costume)and I wanted to tell him I like his pants and ask if I could take a photo of them.😩🥲😩
I do think it's funny that nobody in the store had the number(3) that was called for the first shirt given away in the raffle, two people ended up getting the last two shirts. I also found out that my mom and I ended up in Repo Records post listening party Instagram post and we're in almost all of the clips. 😅
So overall, I had a good time and I can't wait for the album to come out and get my box set!
How was your experience at the listening party and what are your top five songs from your first listen?
submitted by Shineepurlsandgems
to MelanieMartinez [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:21 WaterProofHum Parents Dressing Kids Up Like Food--Did YT start a trend?
Just typing this random thought as I await the S2 premiere.
We all remember Sammi's sandwich costume (and Biscuit's hot dog costume) from Season 1. For me, it was one of the show's few misfires, as I did not believe a public figure who lost her shit every time someone alluded to her past history with cannibalism would parade around in public with her son dressed up like food.
Another show I got hooked on was the thing Lauren Ambrose was up to before she became Adult Van--M. Night Shymalan's Servant. On that show, Ambrose played a woman who had blocked out the memory of leaving her infant son in the car on a hot day and accidentally killing him. She believes that a life-like therapy doll is her real baby, and the nanny she and her husband hired to care for the fake baby apparently has supernatural powers and makes the doll real, basically bringing their son back to life. In a Halloween episode, Ambrose is distraught about not having a costume for their beloved little boy, so her husband dresses their baby up as.... *a boiled lobster.*
Once again, I thought this was a spectacular misstep on the part of the writers. Even if the husband was trying, in that moment, to get his wife to remember that she'd cooked their actual baby in a hot car (which, at that point in the show, he *wasn't* trying to do), the lobster costume would have been an unfathomably cruel and mean-spirited way to do it. As with Taissa's sandwich costume for Sammi, it made absolutely no sense on a character level. In both cases, it seems the writers just couldn't resist being clever.
I'm over 50, and I don't recall ever seeing a movie or a TV show that made a punchline out of the idea of parents turning their children into food. Now I've seen *two* shows do it. Is it a coincidence? An emerging trend? A sign of something dark and hideous in our society? It probably means nothing... but I can't get it out of my head and wondered if anyone else has noticed and thought about it.
submitted by WaterProofHum
to Yellowjackets [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:11 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 2)
1) AUBREY ZULEGER (ズレガー オーブリー) ♀ - Age: 17. Height: 5'. Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark Hazel. Pilot of the RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong: the Pink Gundam of Spectrum. Born out of a high school fling as the middle of three sisters, Aubrey has gone through life with few if any people to turn to. Due to incidents and demonstrations of her Newtype abilities coming out when she is placed in situations of stress, her own birth father sees her as a curse. Used as the scapegoat for her mother, sisters and step-father; Aubrey made few friends going through public secondary high school. Abused much of her life, Aubrey sees in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force a ticket to either a better life or a glorious death that will end her pain. When she is caught in the Imperium attack on her moon of Titan, Aubrey escapes in a Gundam which takes her on an adventure of self-discovery and building a better family.
2) ERICA AZRAEL (アズラーイール エリカ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Dark Ginger. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-X Helios: the Orange Gundam of Space. Erica is a Newtype who has served in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force with distinction from when she enlisted at the age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of Solar Wing alongside Sierra Chay, Erica may seem rowdy and loud in fighting the CDEF battles - even being a hard-partying and drinking lady eager to score with the male and female species alike. But underneath that exterior is a warm and caring woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Upon seeing what should be one of her own Gundams piloted by Aubrey, she seeks to draft the latter and get her the help she truly needs.
3) GABRIELA TULPER (トゥルパー ガブリエラ) ♀ - Age: 18. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-1 Mercury: the Blue Gundam of Water. Gabriela is a rich noble of the Mercury colony of Narada that saw her home destroyed when the Imperium launched an attack on Narada. She joined the Solar Wing of CDEF in their liberation of Narada to help free her home world from the Imperium. She admires Erica and quickly develops a muted dislike of Aubrey due to their like minds and Aubrey's self-destructive outlook. Her dislike eventually turns to full-blown jealousy as she challenges Aubrey to a duel. Eventually, she realizes that Aubrey could be her best comrade but she'll will make constant attempts to win both Erica and Sierra's favor every so often. Gabriela often makes great efforts to appear smarter whilst closing herself off from others out of fear of rejection, but wishes she could be a good doctor.
4) MIO NGUYEN (グエン 澪) ♂ - Age: 13. Height: 4'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong: the Ruby Gundam of Anima. Like the young Sun Wukong as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Mio is headstrong/impulsive, agile to an insane degree, and has a penchant for not respecting authority figures who have not earned a right to wield such authority in his eyes. And like D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers
; Mio is also very romantic, not very smart in terms of the literary-minded, and eagerly jumps into all manner of danger to help those truly in need. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and capable woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Mio soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world fighting against Callisto forces. Hailing from the wrecked Neo Gascony colony on Ceres, he is the first boy Aubrey takes under her wing to gain her first apprentice.
5) IRIS MOREAU (モロー アイリス) ♀ - Age: 27. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-2 Venus: the Yellow Gundam of Light. Back in her civilian life, she tries to do the best she can to help friends in need, but sometimes a disaster gear kicks in way too early. Iris is also infamous for using mixed-up proverbs and officially refers to herself as "Goddess of Love," a title which she uses to try to solve others' love woes. However; she is loyal and caring to a fault for as a fellow Newtype, she wears her heart on her sleeve and sees Aubrey for what she is and can be - a true friend. She's the joker of Solar Wing out of and sometimes in combat. She may take her duties seriously, but for the rest of the time, Iris prefers to spend her time goofing off, cracking jokes, pulling pranks, seeking thrills and just living life up. But if the chips are down, Iris is ruthless when protecting Aubrey from all bullies and the Imperium.
6) KAI PARRISH (パリッシュ 海) ♀ - Age: 19. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-3 Terra: the Brown Gundam of Earth. Honest and truthful in showing potential as a leader, Kai was brought up in Midwestern America on the Cherokee reservations by her parents who were equally as doting and permissive as they were firm and involved when they needed to be, so Kai can be powerful in battle and is ever courageous. Many might take her her not being a completely idealized feminine heroine as denial of someone's wish fulfillment and invite scorn, but Kai is out to show them wrong with skill in piloting the Terra Gundam as third-in-command of Solar Wing. Kai is the individualist Newtype and freedom-loving - one who cares about getting time over to do the things she wants to do. But she still gets along very well with all of Solar Wing, and she will always play her part well when it really matters.
7) SIERRA CHAY (シェイ シエラ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Violet. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-XI Luna: the White Gundam of Electricity. Sierra is also a top Newtype in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force all with distinction from when she enlisted at the tender age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of the Solar Wing alongside Erica Azrael, Sierra may seem dispassionate and or quiet in her preferred duties - even being more comfortable with home front activities and the day-to-day administration. But underneath her icy exterior is a fierce and driven woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Unlike Erica who sees a great potential for Aubrey in flying a Gundam, Sierra sees Aubrey's self-destructive nature as the liability it is.
8) FLASH VAN WARREN (ヴァンウォーレン フラッシュ) ♂ - Age: 14. Height: 4'9.5". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka: the Amber Gundam of Soul. Like the young Tripitaka as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Flash is rather reserved and devoted to not sullying himself with physical relationships, more of their long-range tactician, and has a knack for getting himself into trouble which the others have to bail him out of. And like Athos in The Three Musketeers
; Flash is also protective of children, not very emotive and taciturn in handling his fellow pilgrims, and more melancholy than others in trying to come to terms with the loss of his family and some friends to the Imperium. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and driven woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Flash soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world in fleeing Vestia's Neo Perth.
9) MIYOSHI KUGA (久我 三好) ♀ - Age: 26. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Violet. Pilot of the RX-2000-4 Mars: the Red Gundam of Fire. Miyoshi has a bit of a bad temper, but she is a true friend to all on the inside once you get to know her better. Before joining CDEF, she had her job as a shrine maiden at the local Shinto Temple in Neo Osaka around Mars where she lived and may sometime go back to visit, and that is where she learned to channel herself and her Newtype abilities into the psychic world and the psychic into her fire. For all of their fights every so often as friends do, Miyoshi would actually prefer her friends and potential suitors to be more vulnerable as well as open about their emotions - as such, Kai and Aubrey are the golden standard by which she measures any potential new acquaintances. As a top member of Solar Wing and finding her connection to the Mars Gundam, Miyoshi is out to find her way.
10) NADIRA MULLER (ミュラー ナディラ) ♀ - Age: 20. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-5 Jupiter: the Green Gundam of Forest. Being the resident tough girl of Solar Wing who hails from the Neo Zanzibar colony on Ganymede, many people feared her, but Nadira doesn't feel alone, as her squadron mates are always there, even when she is in a bad mood. She also practices judo and karate to keep up her fitness levels as well as serve as therapist for the others. Despite her tomboyish exterior, Nadira is a sweet person who enjoys cooking, gardening, flower arranging and handicrafts; and she dreams of getting married and owning a combined floral bakery shop. Her green thumb and Newtype abilities of hers make her perfect to pilot the Jupiter Gundam. Whenever Aubrey is getting involved with the Solar Wing, Nadira's motherly side comes out as the two become rather protective of each other.
11) SAMARA FORESTER (フォレスター サマラ) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-6 Saturn: the Purple Gundam of Shadow. Showing attitude and a thirst for battle, there are signs not all is right with her and she might be developing some form of Newtype PTSD. She has been consumed by battle ever since her brothers and sisters were seriously injured in the attacks on the Neo Burlington colony of Enceladus, constantly pushing things well beyond her physical limits and has a tendency to lose self-control when the battle goes against Solar Wing. The Saturn Gundam must have reached out to her via her vast Newtype abilities to give her an outlet to express herself. But when Aubrey is involved in the affairs of Solar Wing, Samara gets the mirror reflection of herself and she sees that what Aubrey and she have in common could get them both killed - and fear it boiling over into war.
12) VINCE COLEMAN (コールマン ヴィンス) ♂ - Age: 16. Height: 5'1.5". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing: the Emerald Gundam of Gravity. Like the tall Sha Wujing as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Vince is powerful and yet loyal to all his friends while even having a penchant for light humor to make situations bearable, a friend to all children, and is more of a father to everyone around them than their own dads. And just as with Porthos in The Three Musketeers
; Vince is also the ever rollicking, romantic life of the party. Even as a strong African-American young man, he is the rare manic pixie dream guy of being a Newtype who is a "gentle guy" to Aubrey's "broken babe". Some are resigned to or refuse the call to adventure, but the hometown boy of Neo Harlem, Pallas is one who actively sought out the call in hopes of finding friends who share in his passions.
13) TANYA KRIKALEV (クリカレフ ターニャ) ♀ - Age: 24. Height: 5'8". Hair: Gainsboro. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-7 Uranus: the Black Gundam of Sky. When the Imperium struck against Neo Leningrad on Oberon, Tanya was separated from both her parents but maintains hope that they are still alive on Oberon and someday they'll be reunited. Because of her lack of contact with the rest of the Wing, she is only really close to Erica and Sierra although her compassionate and submissive personality means she's kind and accepting of everybody in or affiliated with Solar Wing. Her dreams of the sky and ability to read the cosmic winds makes her the prime candidate for the Newtype pilot of the Uranus Gundam. Whenever Tanya finds Aubrey getting involved with Solar Wing and bringing Pilgrim Squadron with her, she finds a crush for her in Flash as well as the chance to be the big sister Aubrey never had growing up.
14) LILLIAN ROBLEDO (ロブレド リリアン) ♀ - Age: 21. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Red. Pilot of the RX-2000-8 Neptune: the Silver Gundam of Ocean. Hailing from the Earth colony of Neo Santiago on Triton, Lillian's family are miners who make a living converting the frozen icy surface of the moon into water and ammonia. Curious as to where the water is supposed to go, Lillian finds herself drawn to the seas and able to manipulate water around her with a set of Newtype abilities she is discovering for herself. This makes her the prime candidate for piloting the Neptune Gundam for Solar Wing. Unlike Tanya who is shyer and conventionally more feminine than her; the more tomboyish Lillian can be full of energy, jumps around a lot, and speaks in a sing-songy voice. Eager to show off and enjoy the finer things life has to offer, Lillian sees her own sister in Aubrey and strives to thaw a frozen heart with some patience.
15) REEMA AL-YASIN (ヤッセン リマ) ♀ - Age: 22. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-9 Pluto: the Gold Gundam of Time. The Neo Riyadh colony on Charon is one of the first targets of the Imperium of Callisto's operations - especially for raw materials to be used in building their war machine to secure supremacy in the Solar System. Reema is now an orphan due to the Imperium crashing the Kerberos VII colony into Charon, and barely escaped with her life due to manifesting Newtype abilities of shifting herself and others both forward and backward in time. Found and chosen by the Pluto Gundam, Reema has a grudge against the primarily Aryan (tall, slender, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde) members of all the Imperium - especially Maxx Zaldivar. Being rehabilitated alongside Aubrey into Solar Wing is no small feat, but Reema finds a support network in them as she discovers her own person.
16) ULF SOLBERG (ソルベルグ ウルフ) ♂ - Age: 15. Height: 4'11.5". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie: the Sapphire Gundam of Illusion. Like the younger Zhu Bajie as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Ulf is smart and something of a warrior poet while even having a penchant for rather vulgar humor to make their situations bearable, and tries to be a hit with the ladies while treating them with respect. And as with Arimos in The Three Musketeers
; Ulf is also the dependable one for common sense as well as coming up with inventions alongside his crush Gabriela. Even as the intelligent Scandinavian young man he is, Ulf at first is reluctant to be paired with Pilgrim Squadron. But after a strike by the Imperium forces against his colony Neo Stockholm on Juno, he has little elsewhere to go for support. Freed from obligations, Ulf commits to being the best brother for Aubrey. MECHA/ARSENAL
1) RX-2000 VALKYRIE GUNDAM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 21.7 meters. Fighting Weight: 32.2 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 3500 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 22K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Valkyrie Gundams are made to last while also serving as the expression of Newtypes in CDEF. Each colored Gundam represents a very specific element or power that a space body is emblematic of. En route to a CDEF dedication ceremony on Titan, their CDEF carrier is attacked and the pink Valkyrie Yulong Gundam falls into the possession of Aubrey Zuleger. She fights off an Imperium attack and escapes in the Gundam looking for sanctuary. All sixteen of the Gundams are the heroes of this Solar War.
2) CVABB-79 OLYMPUS
- Height: 200 meters. Length: 600 meters. Beam: 400 meters. Total Wingspan: 200 meters. Fighting Weight: 47000 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Fusion Reactor. Top Speed: 25000 kilometers an hour. Propulsion: 13x Thermonuclear Rocket Jet Engines. Class: Pantheon
-class Assault Carrier Battleship. Weapon(s): 5x 3-barrel Primary Shock Cannons, 2x twin Mega Particle Cannons, 8x 4-tube Fore Missile Launchers, 1x 4-tube Aft Missile Launcher, 22x twin Anti-Aircraft Guns. Designed and built by Tomino Aeronautics Engineering for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the United Solar Vessel (USV) Olympus
serves as home for both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron in all their tours of duty across the Solar System. Able to house multiple Core Fighters and Mobile Weapons, the Olympus is always a welcome sight and a defender of all that our heroes are fighting to save.
3) RX-1991 CORSAIR GUNCANNON-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.75 meters. Fighting Weight: 60.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1400 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 20K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 240mm Cannons, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Corsair Guncannons are meant to be a middle-range support mobile suit to complement both the RX-2000 Valkyrie Gundams and the RX-1961 Taurus Guntanks in their ground operations. Serving mainly as CDEF's primary artillery unit, the Corsair's design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than a Gundam, a Guncannon is still useful with its pair of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces.
4) SF-XV CORE BLOCK FIGHTER - Height: 3.38 Meters. Length: 8.75 Meters. Wingspan: 7.25 Meters. Weight: 9 metric tons. Power Plant: Nuclear Fusion Generator. Speed: 6K kilometers per hour (in space)/4K kilometers per hour (in planetary atmospheres). Weapon(s): 4x 25mm Vulcan Guns and 2x 4-shot Anti-Ship Missile Launchers. Designed and mass-produced by one United Solar Alliance specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Core Block Fighter makes up the spear of CDEF's aerospace superiority forces. Originally seen in development as a cockpit capsule that also served as an escape mechanism, United Solar Alliance sought to capitalize on the further development of Yatate Enterprises' mobile suits by creating a Core Block System that turns the fighter into an augmented core and cockpit for mobile weapons such as the RGM-1976 Spartan, RX-1982 Taurus and RX-1991 Corsair.
5) RGM-1976 SPARTAN GM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.5 Meters. Fighting Weight: 50.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 1300 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 60mm Vulcan Gun, 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and soon mass-produced by Yatate Enterprises specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Spartan GM is the most common form of mobile suit used by CDEF rank and file. Its standard frame is readily adaptable to every manner of modification into mission-specific Spartan models, and holds a fairly high level of mobility, for the time, both on Earth and in space. Many Spartans are used as trainer crafts for Mobile Suit pilots, which make it easier for non-Newtype CDEF officers to join the fray. But their lighter titanium armor is less durable than the Gundams.
6) RX-1961 TAURUS GUNTANK-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 15.3 Meters. Fighting Weight: 68 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 900 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 120mm Low-Recoil Cannons and 2x 4-tube 40mm Arm Missile Launchers. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Taurus Guntanks possess the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but use caterpillar treads for their legs. Serving as CDEF's ground superiority units, the Taurus' design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than other mobile suits, a Guntank is still useful with its array of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces. Many are designed around a crew complement of a primary drivepilot and gunner.
7) CMS-07 SOMU-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.45 Meters. Fighting Weight: 67.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1100 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 4K Meters. Weapon(s): 1x Shield, 1x 105mm Callisto Machine Gun, 1x Callisto Hyper Bazooka and 1x Heat Sword. The mainstay of the Imperium of Callisto; the Somu-type Mobile Suit is faster, more durable and versatile than a great many of its forbears in CDEF in spite of their vast numbers contributing to their disposable nature. Many high-ranking commanders in Callisto forces use custom-painted and custom-armed variants as an expression of storied victories over many adversaries like Maxx Zaldivar's Crimson Serpent. Curiously, Aubrey's secret Newtype benefactor pilots his own modified Somu with its Beam Sword in a striking color scheme that allows for infiltration of Callisto ranks and sabotage. PRIMARY ANTAGONISTS - IMPERIUM OF CALLISTO (カリストの帝国)
1) IMPERATOR PIETRO VON VIDMAR (皇帝 ピエトロ フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 35. Total Height: 6'3.5". Hair: Silver. Eyes: Blue. In short and at most charitable, Pietro is best described as ambitious, underhanded, overconfident, and a feared motivator. As the essential leader of Callisto, Pietro belittles the dwindling power of his siblings and continuously schemes to turn the Solar War into a total war. He and his siblings Elise and Tobias are constantly at odds with each other as the three possess similar political goals but different methods with some of the rank and file pushing to fall behind Maxx Zaldivar. Over the course of the War as both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron inflict devastating losses on Callisto forces, Pietro expects he will be betrayed and schemes to find the Newtype Gundam pilot Aubrey Zuleger so his forces break her. Even so, he'll have to get past Zaldivar's own obsession with the CDEF's rising star.
2) MAXX ZALDIVAR (ザルディバー マックス) ♂ - Age: 21. Height: 5'10". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Crimson Serpent". Maxx is always seen dressed in his red Callisto uniform and mostly wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to conceal his real identity. Maxx's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is charisma, which makes him a genuine leader. Maxx’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. A rival for dominant characteristic is Maxx's tendency to hold deep grudges - such as towards Callisto's Imperator Von Vidmar for the slaughter of his family and friends, as well as both Tobias and Aubrey Zuleger for their defeats of him in Mobile Suit combat throughout the ongoing War.
3) ELISE VON VIDMAR (エリーゼ フォン ヴィドマー) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Red. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Verde Eagle". Elise is seen dressed in a green Callisto uniform and also wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show her identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Elise had both political and military ambitions at a young age and will try to establish military and political channels both on her own and with her brother Tobias in order to compete with their elder brother Pietro over who should have the right to rule the Solar System if Callisto is victorious. Using Mobile Suits and Newtypes to her advantage as Maxx suggests, Elise is playing her elder brother into a trap for him to fail and her to become the new Imperator. That is not to say she lacks traits that aren't admirable. She's been known to be heartfelt and honest with troops she will lead.
4) ILHAN ILSUNG (イルハン イルソン) ♂ - Age: 35. Height: 6'2". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Commanding Officer of the Callisto Imperium's Flagship Mobile Suit Carrier Babylon
, Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Silver Bullet". Ilhan is sometimes seen dressed in a yellow Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Having seen the Von Vidmar patriarchy's cruelty firsthand in the assassination of Callisto Zaldivar, Ilhan and his wife Xenia Sutherland smuggled young Maxx to freedom and trained him in piloting Mobile Suits while giving him a good education so he could avenge his family against Imperator Pietro. An experienced agent and officer, Ilhan never has a foul mood towards any of the men serving under him so long as a code of ethics he instills is followed. He only fights so Callisto colonies can live in freedom.
5) TOBIAS VON VIDMAR (トビアス フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 21. Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Azure Ghost". Tobias is sometimes seen outfitted in his blue Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Among one of the more moral and nobler members of the Callisto Imperium, Tobias is shrewd enough to ally with his sister Elise and Maxx Zaldivar against their brother Pietro. On the other hand, he is young and very beautiful in a feminine way which makes him both the envy and goal of every female officer in the Callisto Imperial Military. He is one of the few who shows equal respect to each of his officers be they normal or Newtype. Very few in the Imperium know that Tobias is in fact the mysterious benefactor who has been watching out for Aubrey since they were little kids. SERIES EPISODE PROPOSAL
- Initial Series Order - 129 Half-Hour Episodes, 1 Quintuple-Length Movie
- $5 Million/¥6 Million per Half-Hour = $670 Million/¥81.5 Billion for Total Series
- Episode 1 - Callisto Imperium Invades Titan
- Episode 2 - Aubrey Escapes Her Family
- Episode 3 - Aubrey Discovers Valkyrie Yulong
- Episode 4 - Aubrey Fights Off Callisto
- Episode 5 - New Aoteroa Colony Evacuated
- Episode 6 - Launch of the Olympus
- Episode 7 - Welcome to Solar Wing
- Episode 8 - The Pilgrim Quest Begins
- Episode 9 - Neo Gascony Colony Attacked
- Episode 10 - Mio Rescues D'Artagnan Wukong
- Episode 11 - Hypotheses on the Newtypes
- Episode 12 - Neo Harlem Colony Falls
- Episode 13 - Callisto Officially Declares War
- Episode 14 - Tension Among Vidmar Patriarchy
- Episode 15 - Vince Finds Porthos Wujing
- Episode 16 - Aubrey's Troubling Tragic Past
- Episode 17 - Neo Stockholm Colony Battle
- Episode 18 - Arimos Bajie Chooses Ulf
- Episode 19 - Solar Wing Training Day
- Episode 20 - Neo Perth Colony Siege
- Episode 21 - Flash Joins Athos Tripitaka
- Episode 22 - Pilgrim Squadron United
- Episode 23 - Voyaging Onward to Mars
- Episode 24 - Aubrey's Secret Benefactor Mystery
- Episode 25 - Neo Osaka Colony Arrival
- Episode 26 - Enter Ace Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 1 - The Battle of Mars
- Episode 2 - Sanctuary at Kuga Shrine
- Episode 3 - Departure for the Earth
- Episode 4 - Fire Aboard the Olympus
- Episode 5 - Trial by Reentry Fire
- Episode 6 - Heroes' CDEF Headquarters Arrival
- Episode 7 - Counseling for Aubrey and Samara
- Episode 8 - Beach Vacation for the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Kai's Tribal Home Reservation
- Episode 10 - Plot to Crash Neo Boston
- Episode 11 - Battle in Neo Boston Orbit
- Episode 12 - Newtypes Securing the Earth
- Episode 13 - Journeying Onward to Venus
- Episode 14 - CDEF Neo Cannes Arrival
- Episode 15 - Venus Fuel Mine Unionization
- Episode 16 - The Callisto Union Infiltration
- Episode 17 - Spirited Defense of Venus
- Episode 18 - Day in the Life aboard Olympus
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Training
- Episode 20 - Leaving for Mercury Outpost
- Episode 21 - Aubrey and Gabriela's Gundam Duel
- Episode 22 - Ruins of Narada Colony
- Episode 23 - Gabriela's Family Reunion
- Episode 24 - Aubrey and Zaldivar's First Duel
- Episode 25 - The Inner Planets Secured
- Episode 26 - The Outer Campaign Commences
- Episode 1 - CDEF's New Arsenal Preview
- Episode 2 - Olympus' Lunar Orbit Parking
- Episode 3 - The Tranquility Colony Mall
- Episode 4 - Investigating the Zulegers' Past
- Episode 5 - Tobias Undercover at the Orphanage
- Episode 6 - Olympus Departing Lunar Orbit
- Episode 7 - Mobile Suit Upgrade Testing
- Episode 8 - Erica and Sierra's Night Out
- Episode 9 - Health of the Newtypes
- Episode 10 - Theme Park Colony Outing
- Episode 11 - Amazing Asteroids Park Attacked
- Episode 12 - Pilgrims Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 13 - Callisto Army Group Therapy
- Episode 14 - Great Escape from Callisto
- Episode 15 - Trauma of the Pilgrims
- Episode 16 - Nadira's Secret Therapy Garden
- Episode 17 - Vince and Nadira Wedding Disguise
- Episode 18 - The Battle of Europa
- Episode 19 - CDEF Traitor for Glory
- Episode 20 - Callisto Traitor for Love
- Episode 21 - The Zulegers' Cruelty Exposed
- Episode 22 - Ilhan Ilsung's Final Battle
- Episode 23 - Funeral for Ilhan Ilsung
- Episode 24 - The Callisto Triumvirate Unites
- Episode 25 - Olympus Launching to Saturn
- Episode 26 - Aubrey in Depression Coma
- Episode 1 - Pilgrims Launch Without Aubrey
- Episode 2 - Callisto Ambush at Saturn
- Episode 3 - Zaldivar a Prisoner of War
- Episode 4 - Escape of Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 5 - Aubrey Pursues Callisto to Titan
- Episode 6 - Neo Aoteroa School Reunion
- Episode 7 - Zuleger and Forester Estates' Ruins
- Episode 8 - Aubrey Meets Mysterious Benefactor
- Episode 9 - Tobias Von Vidmar's History
- Episode 10 - Voyage Onward to Uranus
- Episode 11 - Krikalev Family Album Musing
- Episode 12 - The Temple of Oberon
- Episode 13 - Guntank Patrol in Neo Leningrad
- Episode 14 - A Deserter from Callisto
- Episode 15 - The Newtype Concentration Camp
- Episode 16 - Taking Off for Neptune
- Episode 17 - Swimming in Zero Gravity
- Episode 18 - Discovery in the Collector
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Ultimate Betrayal
- Episode 20 - An Alliance of Necessity
- Episode 21 - Olympus Runs Silent Lurking
- Episode 22 - Sinking the Imperator's Flagship
- Episode 23 - Imperium Civil War Begins
- Episode 24 - The Quest for Pluto
- Episode 25 - Reema's Toxic Grudge
- Episode 26 - A Night in Solitary
FINALE MOVIE (Sixteen Strode Into Glory)
- Episode 1 - Callisto Base on Pluto
- Episode 2 - Mio and Lillian's Date
- Episode 3 - Treating Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 4 - Gabriela and Ulf Romance
- Episode 5 - The Outer Campaign Endgame
- Episode 6 - Survivors of New Riyadh
- Episode 7 - Renegade CDEF Admiral's Rampage
- Episode 8 - Séance of the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Flash and Iris' Movie Night
- Episode 10 - Gundam Pilots Training Unite
- Episode 11 - Mass Produced Automated Somus
- Episode 12 - Sweeping the Floating Mines
- Episode 13 - The Siege of Kerberos
- Episode 14 - Callisto Outer Base Falls
- Episode 15 - Imperator Pietro Begins Escape
- Episode 16 - Olympus' Pursuit to Earth
- Episode 17 - Detecting the Remaining Blockade
- Episode 18 - Callisto Asteroid Fleet Strikes
- Episode 19 - Evacuation of the Olympus
- Episode 20 - Destruction of the Olympus
- Episode 21 - Long Road to Earth
- Episode 22 - Pietro Marches Upon CDEF
- Episode 23 - Battle Aboard Galileo VII
- Episode 24 - Death of Zaldivar and Pietro
- Episode 25 - CDEF Newtypes' Final Victory
Little do Pilgrim Squadron, Solar Wing or the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force know that Pietro Von Vidmar survived the assassination attempt against him. Pietro finds his mighty Imperium of Callisto falling due to Newtypes and ordinary humans finally combining into an alliance to destroy his pure Universe. Pilgrim Squadron and Solar Wing fly into battle one more time alongside Tobias and Elise to stop Pietro from crashing the new Neo Shinjuku colony into Earth. This main story is both book-ended and interrupted by a future plot which involves Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron's members and their families catching back up on the old days with an older Aubrey, her children and grandchildren. The older Aubrey is lucky to be by her friends' sides again ever since Tobias died in the last battle. Now, Aubrey too has to set her final affairs in order having risen above her abusive childhood to gain a happier life. MERCHANDISING AND PROMOTION
- Bandai snap-build model kits of mecha and space warships as depicted in series
- Hasbro-licensed series-accurate Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls toys, action figures of main characters and mecha to fit figure
- Collector’s figures of each character (anatomically correct) with interchangeable outfits, hand items and posable joints
- Licensed video game adaptation for all major consoles and personal computers with Bandai Namco and Koei Tecmo
- Licensed cosplay costumes of characters and mecha tailor-made and fitted by Cosplay House
- Collector’s Coffee Mugs/Tea Cups, Stationery, Apparel, Posters, Lobby Cards and Black & White/Color Photo Sheets
- In conjunction with Japanese and English dubs on TV, streaming Crunchyroll and Netflix, DVD and Blu-Ray, members of the Gundam fan club can enter for chances to win a retro-style VHS videocassette box set of the entire series of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls.
- A marketing campaign will proceed with trailers and spots for cinema, internet, radio, and television.
submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187
to Gundam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:04 exquisitelywrong What would Rory name the baby?
With all the ado about the costume designer confirming that Rory’s baby is Logan’s, I’ve wondered what Rory might name the youngest Gilmore Girl. I feel like she’d go with
✨Lorelai Logan Gilmore✨
- Lorelai as an ode to Trix, and Richard by extension.
- Logan as a middle name, because of the trend of unisex middle names, and to acknowledge her dad and still get out of using Huntzberger. I’m sure Emily would have some… opinions… about using Huntzberger, given that it’s pretty much an admission of the affair.
- Also it makes her and the baby’s initials the exact same.
- The baby’s nickname is Gogo or something, given by Lorelai.
- The only thing I’m unhappy with here is no real acknowledgment of Emily? Hmm.
submitted by exquisitelywrong
to GilmoreGirls [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 03:31 LPL09 The Captain
Chances of seeing Kirk?
"Phoenix Project" under his body which is described as "critically injured on Viridian" not exactly stone cold dead, and it was apparently making TOS scanner vitals noises.
People talk about Shatners age but he was taking 7Gs into space just before S3 started filming, was on TV singing and dancing in a big Disney kinda costume 6 months ago.
submitted by LPL09
to Picard [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 02:33 spaghetindaswamp D4DJ 4-koma mix chapter 15
2023.03.24 02:23 Zapadap34 Which Festivals Should I Attend?
Howdy peeps!! So I’ve narrowed it down to a few I’m thinking of, but if one isn’t mentioned you feel would be a good fit I’m all ears!! Firstly I’ve just gotten into Bass Music over the last 8 months and so far my absolute favorite artists have been Griz and Ganja White Night. I was thinking about doing Wobble Coliseum and a Griz curated event, OR go all out for Lost Lands depending on the line up(really hoping to see both there). I also love Dirt Monkey, SoDown, TvBoo, Jansten, Mersiv, Tsimba, Boogie T, and Stratus!! So with them, GWN and Griz I suppose that’d make up my top 10!! Since I’m from the DFW area I’ll also be attending Ubbi Dubbi since it’s right in my backyard. These being my fave artists do I have the best options available, or would anyone suggest any other festival? Peace Love Unity and Respect Peeps!! 🙏🏼
submitted by Zapadap34
to aves [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 02:04 Lyd_Euh The Eras Tour Megathread: Las Vegas NV (Warning: Spoilers)
submitted by Lyd_Euh
to TaylorSwift [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 01:28 Low_Confidence2479 Smash might never gonna get any fighters from M rated games ever again because of a weird rule.
I'm sorry in advance for the wall of text, I originally wanted to make a YouTube video to explain this in a dynamic way but I didn't find the correct format for it. I hope someone eventually makes a TL;DR about all of this, because I personally suck at making "long story short" texts, and if you want to make a video instead like I wanted, nothing stops you.
I wanted to make this because I felt that this topic wasn't talked a lot despite being, in my opinion, a very, VERY important topic.
Before I start, I must make it clear that I am a BIG fan of smash bros, and I was following ALL the development of Ultimate, but because I followed it very closely, I always try to search in external sources for things that the developers don't explain in detail, and during one of those searches I found a HUGE problem that not only would rule out 100% the possibility of a port of Ultimate (let alone seeing all the fighters again in another release), but it would also negatively affect the future of this wonderful video game franchise.
Since Brawl, third party characters could join the smash roster, and since smash 4 Mii Fighters joined and along with it the costumes for them.
Since the existence of smash 4 DLC, if they were going to announce a Mii costume based on a nintendo or third party intellectual property, they always did it by putting the name of the franchise the costume is based on next to the smash game logo (this applies to both smash 4 and ultimate), and this has the purpose of making it obvious which character we are talking about, because obviously if you compare the appearance of a Mii Fighter with that of a real fighter, sometimes it's not obvious who we are talking about, and if the viewer can't connect the dots then it's a waste in terms of marketing, which is THE thing that keeps the franchise not only alive but growing, and with that in mind, they used the same tactic with the new fighters they announced, the problem is that this tactic worked so well that since Ultimate, it became non-negotiable to show the name of the franchise that received representation in Smash. Why is it a problem you ask? I'll explain it but first we must clarify things to avoid confusion:
This was not always a problem and currently only affects certain franchises in most parts of the world, but it is still a problem that will limit the possibilities for future inclusions to the lineup and the main cause of the problem is ESRB.
ESRB is the age rating system for video games in the United States. They are the ones who look at a video game and decide who should play it or not depending on the age of the player. But they also regulate other things like the advertising of the game, and this is where the problems start, because before the announcement of byleth, ESRB updated their rules and since then if you mention a video game rated M for Mature or higher in an advertisement of a game rated T for Teen or lower, the game's rating will rise to match the rating of the other game that appeared in the advertisement (only if we talk about announcements though, you can still name any game inside any other game without any consequences), and this is why since byleth, mii costumes based on games rated M for Mature hide the name of the game and instead put the name of the character, to prevent the Smash Ultimate rating from rising to M for Mature, and for this same reason when they do a tally of the entire fighter pass, they hide the names of all the games, because if they censored or hid only the logo of persona 5, which is a role-playing video game with an age rating of M for Mature, viewers would find that quite strange when comparing it to the other fighters. The worst part is that ESRB was just the beginning, because a year later almost all the other video game rating systems that exist around the world followed the example of ESRB and since Kazuya you can see that they do the same censorship, and among all those systems, PEGI is the one that caused more impact with the rule because it is an age rating system that covers all countries of Europe.
Now, with all that explained, it is easier to understand what I said before, the problem is easier to see now.
What I said before about the marketing of Super Smash Bros, I meant it. Smash Bros is a franchise with a very high production cost, but the money spent on production is relatively easy to pay back thanks to sales of the game as well as some deals between Nintendo and third party companies, and both of those things revolve around marketing, since advertising is what will generate sales and third party companies will be more than happy to advertise their own intellectual properties with another well known intellectual property, but try to think this through, do you think a company would be happy to lend their intellectual properties to be represented in what would be a hall of fame, even if the identity of that intellectual property cannot be revealed in the reveal trailer?
A Mii costume is acceptable, because even though it may be difficult to identify the character the costume is meant to represent, let's be realistic, mii costumes were never the focus of attention, in fact they just became relevant since sans got one whose level of detail was never seen before in a costume, but the focus of attention was and always will be the new fighter that would join the roster, and if you didn't lend an intellectual property for a fighter and instead lend it for a mii costume, there is no reason to demand much, it is clear that you do it more to make the fans that already know the intellectual property happy and less for the publicity itself for that intellectual property.
A fighter, on the other hand, is a completely different story, because if you went to the trouble of allowing your intellectual property to be represented at such a level, then it must be because you want something big in return, like the publicity that smash provides (and no, mentioning the IP within the game is not the same cause there're a lot of people who watch the trailers yet they do NOT play smash so if not for the trailers, you possibly wouldn't had any idea where a fighter comes from), and it makes sense since such publicity besides boosting sales also prevents franchises from being forgotten even if they are inactive, you lose a lot with the simple fact that your intellectual property is not recognized by its real name, and knowing that, the companies made sure that the protocol of showing the name of the intellectual properties was always fulfilled.
In the case of cloud, joker, hero and sephiroth, Nintendo was forced to specify the title of where the character in question comes from instead of representing the franchise completely, and the case of hero is where it is more noticeable that it is purely for publicity since they showed the full name of the version of dragon quest 11 that came out on Nintendo Switch, and if we go to something more general, the presentation of Ultimate at E3 2018 showed a white background and there you could see EVERY SINGLE franchise that had a fighter in the lineup (except special cases like cloud and bayonetta that again only mention specific titles being final fantasy 7 and bayonetta 2 respectively) and surely this was part of the contract as it not only serves to prove the point that Ultimate is the biggest crossover in video games, but also serves as advertising for those franchises with fighters in Smash Ultimate.
I'm sure that if Nintendo doesn't get the character's IP mentioned, they won't be able to get that character as a fighter, and that's why this rule of age rating systems is problematic, as it means losing fighters that come from games rated M for Mature, both veterans and newcomers.
We currently have 3 fighters coming from games rated M for Mature. Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Joker from Persona 5 and Bayonetta, all coming from third party companies who, while quite flexible with the care of their IPs, still care a lot about making a profit, and would surely hate the idea of lending an IP for a smash fighter but having that IP use another identity which could result in many not knowing exactly where the fighter came from, which translates into a waste for the companies.
If you were hoping for a port of Ultimate in the future, I'm sorry to tell you that this rule surely ended any chance of that happening in the future, because it's not the same that the rule started to take effect after the fighter was announced, since the promotion is already done and you can't demand more, the deal is done (Joker, for example, got only one announcement and that was all he needed), but for a port surely the third party companies will want their IPs to be advertised again (possibly in the same way that happened at E3 2018) and if a port was planned in advance then surely that condition was written in the contracts, but if the condition is not met then the contracts are useless, so a port will probably never happen.
Needless to say that for a new smash, new fighters coming from M for mature games would not be possible either, and this is especially bad for a genre that really lacks representation in the smash roster, the FPS, when we talk about FPS, usually comes to mind games like DOOM, HALO and HALF LIFE, all M for Mature rated games, and it's not limited to just FPS, this problem also affects series like Devil May Cry (which to this day, the fans regret that Dante is not alongside Bayonetta), but if there is one franchise that is really hurt by this limitation, it's Mortal Kombat, the best selling fighting game franchise in history and the reason why ESRB even exists, a real shame.
If you paid attention up to this point in the post, you probably remember that I said that almost all age rating systems for video games followed the example set by ESRB, well, that "almost" should be taken literally, since only one age rating system in the whole world ignored what ESRB did, this being CERO, the age rating system for video games in Japan, although this shouldn't surprise anyone, Japan and the US have always had different parameters when it comes to rating games, like the fact that Link's Awakening has a higher rating than Smash Ultimate in Japan (B vs A) when in USA is the other way around (E vs E10), Apex Legends shares its rating with Xenoblade Chronicles 3 in USA (T) while in Japan Apex Legends shares its rating with Bayonetta 3 (D), DOOM in USA shares its rating with Bayonetta 3 (M) but in Japan DOOM is with a higher rating than Bayonetta 3 (Z vs D), and possibly there are more examples but I already made my point. CERO does not put a limitation when advertising between games with very different age ratings and that's why the names of the games where the mii costumes come from were never censored, the names of the games were present all the way up to Sora's reveal (which meant that DOOM in the japanese presentation was not censored to Doom Slayer like every other presentation, and keep in mind, that was the last costume for Ultimate).
Given what I explained, there are three possibilities about how the rule affects the future of smash, one is that the franchise will continue but will have an M for Mature rating (or its equivalent in the other age rating systems) but that may translate into less audience and of course Nintendo doesn't want that, another option is that the franchise will keep its current rating and simply not include characters from M for Mature rated games (or their equivalents around the world) but that means they will be leaving out a sector of gamers who play games like this and if smash was made to bring many gamers together in one place then this goes against that goal, the last alternative is that from now on all smash games will be exclusive to Japan since it is the only country where the rule that ESRB invented does not exist, but this alternative has both problems at the same time where on top of having less audience it also ends leaving out a sector of gamers that are not living in Japan, in general, all the alternatives are based on neglecting a portion of the community which sucks because that means an inevitable decline for the franchise.
I made this post after a huge time of investigation, but that doesn't mean I couldn't possibly forget about a detail or two, so feel free to tell me in the replies what I got wrong, as well as your opinion about this. That's all for this post, goodbye.
submitted by Low_Confidence2479
to smashbros [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 01:26 nuraman00 The Beverly Hills 90210 Show Podcast: Episode 54: The Dreams Of Dylan McKay.
David Hayward (Kevin), Carole White (nurse Bethany) are guest hosts.
- The car didn't really go off the edge as much as it looks. The park service would not let them harm the plants. So most of the fall makes it look worse, due to editing.
They used wood that was easy to break, for the railing, so it wouldn't harm the car.
The car wasn't really damaged, other than parts of branches getting stuck.
- Luke Perry liked how he kissed so many girls.
- There's one scene where he kisses 8 girls in it.
- Carol Potter's agent said "I don't know what you were on when you wrote this, but keep taking it."
(I don't know why they referenced Carol Potter's agent after this scene. Dylan isn't kissing Cindy, is he? That's Suzanne he's kissing, right?) https://i.imgur.com/WF25TbZ.png
- The light at the end of the tunnel represents Dylan getting closer to death.
- During a hospital scene, the PA called the doctor to go to the delivery room for "Avery Rosin". That's Charles Rosin's son.
- The line about Valerie wanting to be Brenda, was set up based on a scene from a previous episode.
- Costume designer Molly Campbell says one mistake she made was that Kelly's wedding dress does not look new age, which it should have been.
- Both Kelly and Valerie had the same wedding dress.
- Aaron Spelling liked how the dress(es) were on sale.
- They used the same dress Donna was dancing in, during one of the pool table scenes, when "Spirits In The Material World" was playing by The Police, in the "Strike The Match" video in season 6.
- It was a dark moment when Clare wanted heroin, during the dream scene.
- The movie "Jacob's Ladder" was an inspiration for this episode.
- This episode was the 2nd highest rated of the season.
- They were glad to get Iris in this episode too.
- The idea was that Dylan would have a lot of people in his dreams, from his teenage years (Jack, Erica, Iris, etc.)
- They like how the drug dealer says, if you ever talk, I'm going to kill you. They liked how he looked like a devil.
submitted by nuraman00
to BeverlyHills90210 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 01:21 pantshirtshoes Are there premium versions of the cheap LCD note boards?
Numerous companies make these, and a well known one is the Boogie Board Jot 8.5. These things cost anywhere from $7.99, all the way up to $29.99. They're great for toddlers, and doing quick calculations, or making rough erasable notes without having to waste paper.
However, they also have awful stray/palm rejection, and the colors are often dull. I don't want to break the bank and get a reMarkable tablet, so I'm wondering if there's a premium version of these thins which costs under $100?
I don't care about saving whatever I jot down. I literally just want a cheap electronic scratchpad, which has good hand rejection.
submitted by pantshirtshoes
to ArtistLounge [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 00:53 xtremexavier15 TSA 23
Chapter 23: 2008: A Shawn Odyssey
Girls: Courtney, Heather, Shawn
Episode 23: 2008: A Shawn Odyssey
"Last time on Total Drama Action," Chris said over a shot of the film lot. "In a world they didn't create," the four teens were shown waking up in the forest, "two honorable warriors," Shawn and Lindsay's fight was shown, "and two foes battled it out for Kung-fu supremacy," Courtney and Heather were shown fiddling with their joysticks.
"No mountain was too high," Heather and Shawn were shown climbing. "No aquatic creature too viscous," Courtney was shown fighting a jellyfish.
"In the end, Shawn won the reward," the theorist was shown fighting the Sasquatch, "but lost his alliance with Courtney," he and Courtney were shown ending their partnership.
"But it's gonna take more than puny alliances to survive this week," Chris told the camera as it flashed to his close-up, "on Total! Drama! Action!"
The episode opened on a shot of the full moon. A rat walked on-screen in front of the camera as a grandiose tune started to play. The rat sniffed the air then scurried along what was revealed to be the top of a large speaker. The music reached its climax, and the speaker shook so much the rat fell off behind it.
The shot pulled out to show the cast trailers, both flanked by speakers as tall as they were. Further to the left was a tall blueish-green monolith-like set piece. The lights inside the trailers flicked on and the complaints of the castmates echoed out of them. The doors opened, showing the girls filing out; Courtney, then a hunched over Heather, then Lindsay at the end, all three in their pajamas. The camera cut over to the guys' trailer as Shawn exited similarly. The survivalist paused briefly to yawn and stretch his arms, and the camera moved back to the girls.
"What is wrong with those mattresses?" Lindsay asked. "It's like they were full of rocks."
"I slept on Noah’s bed, so I don’t have the same back problems that the girls do," Shawn said. "The layers on it are super soft."
The remaining four met up as a group. Heather looked over to see the lone male scratching his butt and armpit at the same time.
"Can you believe this guy?" Heather commented.
"What a neanderthal," Courtney said.
They looked over at Lindsay, who noticed the monolith off to the side, and pointed at it with a few animalistic grunts.
The shot cut to the top of it, the moon still visible behind it. The camera panned down to its base where Chef sat in a leopard-print loincloth banging on an upside-down soup pot with a couple bones as though it were a drum. Both the castmates and Chris, also wearing a leopard-print loincloth and with his hair unkempt, approached the monolith at the same time.
"Good morning, cast!" Chris greeted as Chef stopped playing. "Or should I say, good middle of the night? Hope you're all well-rested and ready to boldly go where very few men and even fewer ladies have gone before!"
"Wait," Shawn spoke up. "Didn't we already do the caveman movie?"
"We did, Shawn," Chris answered, "but we had to reuse the costumes since my astronomical salary accounts for oh, roughly ninety-seven percent of the show's budget."
"Chris," Heather said, "it is the middle of the night. Can't we do the challenge in the morning?"
"No can do Heather," Chris replied. "While today's movie genre may start at the dawn of time, it quickly moves up, up, and away!" The camera panned up to the night sky as a shooting star flew in front of the moon.
"So we're doing space movies today?" Lindsay asked as if she already knew the answer.
"What was your first clue, Linds-iot?" Heather told her.
"I've been called a lot of things, such as moron, dimwit, idiot, and much more," Lindsay said. "I've been trying to prove myself, and no way am I letting Heather drag me down."
"Awesome!" Shawn cheered. "I love sci-fi movies."
"Don't you get enough science fiction from those movies you binge watch?" Courtney half-insulted, half-asked the boy.
"Don't you get enough pleasure from looking down and nagging on us?" Shawn retorted.
"Listen up, space cases," Chris interrupted. "You'll soon be facing some out-of-this-world challenges, but first..." He quickly ducked away, and the camera cut to him pushing away the monolith to reveal four small boxes set on a table behind it. "I have a very special surprise for you," he told the cast. "Each of you has received one special item sent to you from the outside world. Which by now," he picked up one of the packages and tossed it to Lindsay, who caught it before Heather was tossed her own gift, "must feel like a distant planet."
He tossed another one like a football and it was caught by Courtney, with Shawn also shown to have received his gift.
Shawn opened his, and looked at a silver tinfoil hat shaped like his beanie with excitement. "My tinfoil hat!" he cheered. "Nice!"
"You have a tinfoil hat?" Lindsay asked.
"Yup," Shawn answered. "It keeps the aliens from reading my brains and what I think."
"I used to wear this thing all the time," Shawn told the audience. "Unfortunately, my dad confiscated it since it made me look weird and unusual to others. Afterwards, I decided to get the beanie I’m wearing right now."
The shot cut to Lindsay as she opened hers and smiled. "My pom poms!" she exclaimed. "My cheer team didn't forget about them!"
The camera cut to Courtney and Heather, both having opened their boxes. The former took out a picture frame and let out a choked sob.
"What's wrong?" Heather asked. "Did you get a photo of a bad hair day?"
"Just… I need a minute," Courtney claimed.
Courtney had her picture with her. "When I was head of the school debating team, my partner walked out on me during the biggest debate of the year because she felt I wasn't being a "team player". I went on to win it without her! Take that, Brittany Reed!" She revealed her picture, which was her in the middle of a speech. "This photo is a reminder. If you want something done right, you do it yourself!"
Heather finally managed to open her box and pulled out a green jawbreaker. "A jawbreaker? How is this a prize?" She asked in frustration.
"I don't know, but sweet things usually go to sweet people," Courtney insulted.
"Damien must have delivered this to me!" Heather growled.
"Who the heck is Damien?" Courtney questioned.
"He's my little brother," Heather answered. "That twerp likes to pull pranks on me every chance he gets. He's almost like Sadie."
"What else were you expecting?" Courtney wondered.
"He could've given me my trophy for the annual ballet contest I participated in when I was eight," Heather grumbled.
"I'm still going to keep this jawbreaker," Heather said as she held it. "Damien may have sent it as a joke, but I won't let him have the last laugh."
"Alright gang," Chris addressed the cast, "time to blast off to the great unknown. Everyone knows a good outer space movie has three things in common. One, the zero gravity is always a trip. Two, the G-forces are killer! And three, everything is recycled in space. Including number one, and number two."
"Gross," Courtney winced.
"Eww," Heather said in disgust.
"Which brings us to our first challenge," Chris continued. "I'll meet you at the thrill ride set in ten minutes."
The cast looked at each other in confusion. "Did he say thrill ride?" Lindsay asked.
The scene briefly flashed to the full moon behind the water tower for a moment before flashing away again to a close-up of the host, back in his normal clothes.
"The way to achieve zero gravity," Chris explained to the contestants, all of whom have also gotten dressed, "is to fly a jet on a parabolic course. With large vertical climbs, and even larger vertical drops." The camera panned across the faces of the cast, all of which looked freaked. "But with the price of jet fuel today," the scene flashed to a makeshift space shuttle tied to what looked like a roller coaster cart at a boarding platform, "we're gonna simulate the effect on this makeshift space shuttle!"
The shot flashed away again, the camera now panning up a spaceship-themed roller coaster set among several other theme park attractions. "Which will hit the optimum speed needed to keep you all in a perpetual state of zero gravity," the host explained before the shot cut back to him and the cast.
"Are we going to get killed?" Lindsay asked. "I won't go in if it will."
"Is that thing even up to code?" Courtney wondered.
"Your first outer space challenge will be to spend the rest of the night on the shuttle sleeping in zero gravity conditions," Chris told the cast.
"That doesn't sound so difficult," Shawn said with a pleased expression.
The footage flashed ahead to a close-up of an intercom speaker as the host's voice came in over it. "Y'all might wanna hold on to something bolted down," Chris told the cast as the camera pulled back to show them holding pillows in their hands, "'cause we're almost ready to launch!"
"Yes!" Lindsay cheered.
"He said launch," Heather told her, "not lunch."
"I know," Lindsay explained. "I just can't wait to be flying inside a spaceship."
The shot cut back to the intercom as an engine was heard starting up over it. "In five! Four! Three! Two! One!" The camera cut outside as the space shuttle strapped to the roller coaster cart shuddered to life. "Blast off!" At Chris' ecstatic signal, the shuttle's engines flared on and the contraption took off along the track. It quickly reached the main peak as the castmates screamed in terror, and the scene cut back inside.
"If I'm gonna die, at least make my death look cool!" Shawn yelled as he clenched his eyes shut. The camera began to pull back from his close-up as he slowly opened his eyes, looked around, and smiled. He and the other three were now floating inside the shuttle's cabin. "How about that? We're floating in mid-air!"
"Alright astronauts," Chris told them, the camera cutting from a close-up of the intercom to the host lounging in his chair at the monitor room watching the cast on the monitors, "it's gonna be a long night. Better get some sleep!" He pressed a button on the keyboard and added "If you can!" The monitor screens switched from Heather and Shawn to Courtney and Lindsay, and the host accepted a cup of coffee from Chef with a laugh.
"Can I borrow any of your pillows?" Courtney asked as she floated around. "I lost mine."
"That's your own fault then," Shawn relaxed on his pillow. "You lose it, you deal with it."
"Fine," Courtney looked away from his former ally. "We are floating in mid-air, so I won't complain… much."
"Courtney and Shawn are at each other's throats just like me and Amy," Lindsay said. "There's only one person who could've made them split, which is obviously Heather."
The scene returned to a shot of a jawbreaker floating in the air, then panned out to show that Heather was chasing after it. "If that jawbreaker wasn't so big, I would be able to stash it into my pocket!" She said as she floated past Lindsay who was looking at her pom poms.
"At least what you got is tasty," Lindsay said. "I can't eat or lick my pom poms."
"Good thing you're smart enough to know what's edible," Heather snootily responded.
"If they were taffy, I'd likely eat them," Lindsay responded.
Heather was focused on filing her nails. "I assume I'm the favorite to win. I mean, look who's left. A control freak, a smelly nut, and a dumb blonde. And the only thing Lindsay has going for her is that she hasn't made any enemies. Whoop-de-doo! We're not here to make friends. We're here to win." As she talked, she snapped her nail filer in half. "And that is exactly what I plan on doing."
The scene cut forward to the castmates as they slept peacefully with their pillows. This only lasted for a couple seconds before an alarm started to sound off loudly, and the lights in the cabin flashed red as the four teens woke up. "This is Houston," Chris said over the loudspeaker, "and you have a problem. You've been hit by an asteroid, and your guidance system is toast!"
"What do we do?!" Lindsay asked in a panic.
"I've watched Race to Save Space 3 before I came to this show," Shawn said. "We have to override the navigation controls."
"Quick!" Heather cried. "Someone grab the joystick thingy!"
Courtney sprung off a nearby wall and darted towards the shuttle's main computer. She grabbed onto a central joystick as she floated by, then planted her feet on the desk and pulled. The camera zoomed in on it and after a few moments of effort the stick moved to the side, shutting off the alarms and returning the lights to normal.
"Way to go Courtney!" Lindsay cheered.
"Nice job," Shawn said.
The camera zoomed in on Heather's jawbreaker as it drifted closer to a small window. It hit the window, cracking it slightly. The camera pulled back again to show it pushing back forward, but the force of its push-off caused the glass to shatter soon after it floated away. The air immediately began to be sucked out of the cabin, and the lights flashed red once more as Heather looked at the broken window with a shocked look.
"At the very least, I can say that I'm not to blame for the window breaking," Heather claimed.
Heather, Courtney, Lindsay, and Shawn were shown floating in front of the shuttle controls. "Uh-oh!'" Chris announced jovially over the intercom. "Looks like you have a hole in your fuselage!" He laughed, and the camera panned across a closer shot of the four teens' faces. "You have exactly t-minus-ten minutes to plug the hole, or you'll run out of precious oxygen."
"We have to plug the hole!" Heather yelled.
"We just need something big and form-fitting!" Courtney replied.
They all turned to Lindsay. "Why are you looking at me?"
"We can use your pom poms to fill the hole," Heather said. "It's either that, or death."
Lindsay gave them a brief look and sighed. "They are valuable, but I can get new ones after the show ends."
The scene flashed back outside, the sun already up and the shuttle-coaster still flying along its track. The camera cut to the boarding platform as it finally came to a stop, and Chris was standing in wait as the shuttle door burst open with a puff of steam. One by one, the castmates fell out of it. Lindsay was first, then Courtney, then Shawn; all landed on top of one another in a heap. Heather was the last, and was the only one who maintained her balance.
"Will somebody help me down, or will I have to do it myself?" Heather huffed.
"Go with the second option," Lindsay replied. "There's a ladder in front of you."
Heather rolled her eyes, but climbed down the ladder.
The camera cut to Chef standing outside of the broken window, Lindsay's pom poms sticking out of it. "That was smart, sealing the breach with those pom poms," he said while pulling them out.
"It was my idea," Courtney claimed. "No sweat to it."
"You just love to pat yourself on the back," Shawn rolled his eyes.
"I really hope that I can get Courtney and Heather out," Shawn confessed. "Lindsay's the only one I'd like to face in the finale."
"Nice going Lindsay," Chris told her. "It was your pom poms that saved the group."
"Yes!" Lindsay jumped in Victory with her pom poms on."
"What?" Heather gaped. "I was the one who suggested we fill that hole!"
"Lindsay was the one who actually plugged in the hole," Chris said. "As a reward, she'll get to decide the order of who goes first to last at the next challenge!"
"I got it," Lindsay exclaimed. "The order is me, Courtney, Shawn, and Heather."
"I don't know what the next part of the challenge is," Lindsay confessed, "but making sure Heather participates last was just too good to pass up."
The footage cut forward to a shot of the sun over a few of the film lot's fake buildings near one of the studios. The wind was shown blowing a few pieces of paper along the road between the studios, then the shot cut to and upward pan of the fake hill. The camera cut back to the front of a studio as its garage-like door began to open.
A few feet were briefly shown behind the door before the camera moved inside, showing the silhouettes of the four castmates against the light flooding in from outside. The feet were shown again in an angled profile as they began to walk outside, and the shot moved up to show the four staring forward. Lindsay was first, then Shawn, then Courtney, then Heather.
The camera switched to a face-on shot, panning right across the castmates and stopping at Lindsay. A record scratch was heard as Chris ran across the shot with a scowl on his face, the teens following him with their eyes.
"Enough messing around," Chris said before the scene changed to the usual side-view as he addressed the contestants. "Alright gang, if you thought spending the night in zero G's was a stomach-churning experience, then you're gonna love this next challenge! Who can last the longest on the G-force Trainer?" The castmates were shown watching cautiously. "Or as I like to call it," Chris said before the shot quick-panned further to the right, "The Vomit Comet!" The machine he was referring to looked like a bulbous, oversized, and legless space suit attached by a hefty arm to a smaller wheeled cart.
"If you thought you were under pressure before," the host said giddily as the camera panned up a close-up of the suit, "wait 'til you feel the effects of four times Earth's gravitational force!"
"We just ate chili for lunch," Heather said. "This won't be good."
"That was a bad call," Lindsay agreed.
The shot quick-panned over to Chef Hatchet who was standing by a bubbling pot on a small table. "Plenty more where that came from," he told the camera while tapping the side of the pot with a ladle. The camera zoomed in for a close-up, showing a foul-looking vomit-green stew filled with a variety of bones, old socks, and octopus tentacles.
The focus moved back to Chris. "Remember crew, Lindsay's already picked the order, so she's up first."
"Wonderful," Lindsay said with a smile as she approached the machine. "I didn't know we were gonna barf inside this thing, but now that I know the order and I'm going first, I don't have to worry about getting covered in other people's barf."
Courtney quickly grew uncomfortable. "Uh, what's the order she picked for us."
Chris donned a villainous sneer. "You're not going to like this. After Lindsay goes Courtney, Shawn, and last but not least, Heather."
"WHAT!!??" Heather screeched. "Can I trade places with someone?"
"Too late," Chris said. "The order is set."
Heather shot daggers at Lindsay, who smiled innocently and shrugged in response.
Lindsay was shown laughing to herself for a couple of seconds. "It's going to take a long time for her to wash the puke off!" She resumed her laughter.
"When this is over, I'm going to kill Lindsay…" Heather shot the camera a deadly glare, "...right after I take a long shower!"
The scene skipped to Lindsay as she was about to climb the G-force training suit. She looked over and said "This will almost be like the Hurlinator back at the carnival."
"But unlike that heap of junk, you’ll actually hurl inside that suit if you’re unlucky," Chris taunted.
Lindsay dropped into the suit and closed the helmet shut. "Have a nice spin, Lindsay!" Chris said with a wave before pressing the buttons on his stopwatch and remote control simultaneously.
The machine immediately started to move, and Lindsay began cheering out of fun and enjoyment. A bird's-eye view showed the arms rotating rapidly about the wheeled cart it was attached to. The camera cut to a close-up of the viewing window on the helmet, where the blonde's face could clearly be seen. Her happy expression changed to struggling to contain her vomit. She forced it down and exclaimed "Let me out!"
Chris obliged by pressing both buttons again, and the machine slowed to a stop. The helmet swung open and Lindsay pulled herself out. She was frazzled, but she didn’t throw up on herself.
"15.4 seconds!" Chris read off from his stopwatch with a grin. "Pretty impressive for a first run, and despite my theory, you did not hurl!"
"I did not want to smell bad," Lindsay groaned and fell over.
"So I have this friend who ate twenty corn dogs as a dare," Lindsay confessed. "When we were inside the car, she started to throw up, and some of it got on us. I'm never eating a corn dog again."
"Alright Courtney, you're next," Chris told the control freak who approached him and the training suit. "Lindsay managed to keep her lunch down, so at least you'll have a dry run."
The scene flashed forward to Courtney in the suit, already looking nervous. "Let's get this over with," she said before the helmet swung down over her head.
Chris smiled and pressed the button on the remote control, and the camera switched over to the bird's-eye-view of the machine. The rotating arm rapidly built up speed, and unlike Lindsay before her, Courtney immediately screamed in terror. Another viewpoint change showed the panicking type-a through the helmet's viewing window, then back to the bird's-eye-view. The sound of vomiting was heard and the shot cut back to the host.
"27 seconds on the dot!" Chris announced.
"Am I in the lead?" a messy Courtney wondered after climbing out the suit.
"No," Chris answered. "I'm deducting ten seconds for puking."
"That was totally disgusting!" Courtney muttered. "I hope you can handle it, Shawn."
"I've dived through garbage and covered myself in fish guts once," Shawn shrugged her off. "This is nothing I can handle."
"I don't want to say it, but your determination is admirable," Courtney said.
"It's down to you two," Chris told Shawn and Heather. "Shawn, your slightly soiled chariot awaits."
"Ready or not, here I come," Shawn got in the suit.
"He's got high confidence," Chris told the camera. "Confidence that's going to disappear." The helmet closed, the buttons were pressed, and the machine began to spin.
The camera cut to the window of the helmet, showing Shawn screaming in panic. Sooner or later, ominous rumbling came from inside the suit and his cheeks bulged.
The scene cut back to Chris just as the sound of puke was heard, and the host stopped both watch and machine. "Whether Shawn will shower or not is up to him," Chris commented as the conspiracy nut exited the suit covered with vomit. "But he will definitely smell like his own lunch now. After the ten second deduction, he comes in at a grand total of 20 seconds."
"Thanks for choosing me to go last, Lindsay," Heather spat at her. "Two people threw up, and I have to be surrounded by their puke."
"Heather, you're the last one," Chris slyly said. "Unless you want to lose out on winning invincibility, I say you get inside the suit now."
Heather looked at the others and narrowed her eyes. "I'm not forfeiting."
"The things I do to keep myself in the game," Heather rolled her eyes.
"This is so gross," Heather said in disgust as she got in the vomit-covered suit. "Start it already!" Heather yelled before slamming the helmet shut.
Chris pressed his two buttons. As with the others the camera switched first to a bird's-eye view of the machine as it began to move, then to a close-up of Heather's face through the helmet. Though she was wincing from the bits of vomit dripping down her face, she kept her determination still and wasn't about to quit.
The shot cut outside to the host and the other three castmates as they watched. Chris was focused on the stopwatch in his hands, Shawn was uninterested, Lindsay was nervous, and Courtney was scared.
"She's going longer than I thought she would," Chris said.
"Just barf already!" Courtney shouted.
The sound of vomiting was heard. The camera zoomed in on Chris again as a smile formed and he clicked his buttons, and the machine came to a stop. "That's time!" he called.
"Did I win?" Heather asked after swinging open the helmet and flopping over the side, vomit all over her head, chest, and mouth. "I know that was more than 27 seconds."
"35 and a half seconds! A new Vomit Comet record!" Chris told her.
"I know what this means," Heather grinned in victory.
"Since she lasted the longest inside that machine, I declare Heather the winner of today's challenge!" Chris announced.
"In your face, everyone!" Heather taunted the other three contestants.
"Can you mock us from far away?" Lindsay held her nose.
"We would like to be away from you," Courtney said.
"Never thought I'd say this, but I agree," Shawn stepped back. "You stink really bad, and I have horrible hygiene."
"That's just the smell of victory," Heather said.
A sudden whistle caught the group's attention, and they looked over to see Chef standing on a stepladder calmly slicing a carrot over the open suit. "Hope y'all like gumbo!" he told them before resuming his work.
The camera panned across the castmates and host as all wretched in sheerest disgust.
submitted by xtremexavier15
to u/xtremexavier15 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 00:47 enchantdthany New Player, looking for advice
| || |
I'm wondering which characters I should focus on. I'm not much of a gamer, so I feel like I don't really know what I'm doing. Although still having fun! I've been using Oogie Boogie, Cruella, and Rapunzel as my main team. Should I continue focusing on those three or anyone else? Any other advice welcome! submitted by enchantdthany to DisneyMirrorverse [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 00:30 Remote_Fisherman_591 Uefn Question how do you add costum cars and music
I have to seperate questions how do i add costume music? Like yeat playing all the time in my zone wars map. And how do i make costume car models drivable?
submitted by Remote_Fisherman_591
to FortniteCreative [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 23:58 adventaegous 21 [M4R] Portland, OR - looking to buy someone coffee and get to know each other
Hello! I won't put my name on here as this is my personal Reddit account, but I am a 21 year old bisexual trans man looking for friends, possibly relationship prospects as well if things naturally progress in that direction. I'm located in Portland and as the title says I would love to take you for coffee and have a nice chat (-: if coffee isn't your thing, let's go for a walk in the park, or grab a drink! I'm 5'10, long brown hair and a beard, hippie-ish fashion style. I love music and making music, and I'm really into DnD and Magic the Gathering. I love nature, I'm like 99% vegan, and I will go camping at the drop of a hat. I'm also a user of psychedelics and find them really interesting, if that's your jam let's boogie (-: I get cold feet texting a ton in advance so let's just go for it and make some plans - if you're down I'm down!
submitted by adventaegous
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 23:41 whyplaygamesyouhate Why do some people still play Obey Me! when they don't like almost anything it? [Rant]
I'm probably going to get downvoted for this, but I need to get this off my chest. I've been in the Obey Me fandom since 2020 and made it to the latest lessons a while ago. And for as long as I've been here a huge chunk of posts and comments I've seen are always complaining shortsightedly about something or other. I keep seeing stuff along the lines of...
"I hate that a game with demons is this dark!"
"I hate that a work of fiction with demons is this inaccurate and wholesome!"
"This season sucks!"
"No I think this season sucks more."
"I say the later seasons all suck, even tho I haven't actually read them yet!"
"This character is the worst character ever written!"
"I want the devs to change this lighthearted gacha harem romcom into an edgy M rated drama with routes instead of just playing another game that actually fits that description better, for some reason."
I get that it's not perfect and some of the advertising is misleading, but completely changing the genre isn't going to magically make the writing better. More angst and drama doesn't mean a story's writing is better at all. Angst can be just as meaninglessly fanservicy as comedy antics and sexy costumes. Whether or not there's angst is a taste issue not a writing issue.
Obey Me is just a game. A mobile game at that, and mobile games aren't exactly known for being that deep or well written or having trustworthy ads. Constructive criticism is one thing, but I don't see a point in criticizing a game for not being something it was never intended to be in the first place. And that's the majority of what I see.
Why keep playing a game that clearly isn't the genre, medium, or quality you're looking for?
And is there anyone else out there that more appreciates Obey Me for what it is? Or *was* if Nightbringer ends up ending it.
EDIT I'm clarifying because a few of the comments seem to have misunderstood some of what I said. I'm NOT saying ALL complaints are ALWAYS bad or that people should never complain. I wouldn't be complaining myself if that was what I meant obviously. That's why I specifically mentioned constructive criticism as an exception. My understanding is that the phrase "constructive criticism" encompasses a wide variety of criticisms as long as they are in good faith.
The complaints I'm talking about are bad faith ones where people act like the game's genre not being to their personal taste is objectively awful, or who go around saying the writing sucks in parts they haven't even read themselves. Stuff like that.
And the overall point was that it's weird that there are people who make these types of arguments or who literally do nothing but complain, not just complaints themselves.
EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I just wanna personally thank every person who is currently downvoting comments that agree with me, and one very belligerent one that didn't, into the negatives. You're really proving my point about the amount of negative people in this fandom. And before that's taken out of context too, no, that doesn't mean you can't ever downvote either.
submitted by whyplaygamesyouhate
to obeyme [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 23:14 BongoJongo Big Island trip of a lifetime!
Thank you to all of you in this sub for your amazing advice and answers. It made our stay on the Big Island super special and a BLAST! Disclaimer: I know this is long. Skip around and read the sections you're interested in!
FAVORITE FOOD: Flourless Chocolate Cake at Canoehouse (killer)
FAVORITE ALCOHOL: Volcano Winery Wines (all)
FAVORITE BEACH: Beach 69
FAVORITE SPOTS WE VISITED: HVNP, Pu'uhonua O Honaunau Natl. Park
Saturday 3/11 - Kailua Kona Arrived to the Big Island. We got great advice on where to go/what to do from our lyft driver. We got to the My Hawaii hostel and changed and then took an Uber to Umekes in Kailua Kona. A great place to go when jetlagged - our bartender was super nice. We got poke and Virgin Pina Coladas. The poke was like butter - melted in my mouth. Then we took a lyft back to the hostel and crashed.
Sunday 3/12 - Kailua Kona We woke up and Ubered to the catholic church (St. Josephs) for mass. After that we bought sunscreen (reef safe) and walked around Kailua Kona (mainly tourist shops). Highly recommend Scandinavian Shave Ice- our lyft driver told us to get it with Lillikoi and Watermelon flavor and then Tahitian vanilla in the middle. For lunch we walked to Willis hot Chicken. This place was great - has live music some nights and had a line out the door with mostly locals going there. We had a great conversation with an 80 year old filipina woman and navy vet who were world travelers but lived on the Big Island. After that we went to Target to meet our Mauna Kea Summit and Stars tour guide but we found out our tour was canceled due to inclement weather. So we ate shamrock shake oreo mcflurries while we decided what to do. We decided to reschedule the tour for our last day on the island and buy some swimsuits and dinner at Target and take an Uber to the nearest beach (airport beach).We hung out at the beach and watched the sun set. Not a great beach to swim at but great for sunsets. Then we took an Uber to downtown Kailua Kona and watched a hawaiian band play for 2 hours and had lots of drinks at Gertrudes. If you're looking for great entertainment while visiting, highly recommend. They have live music almost every night of the week and of many different genres!
Monday 3/13 - Kailua Kona We hung around and met some of the people at the hostel for an hour. Then we went to a convenience store for some lunch food and then took an Uber to Kua Bay beach. I tried to swim but the waves were too strong for me but my cousin loved the water. Overall though a pretty nice beach! Then we took an Uber to get our rental car. We picked up the rental and went to get sushi for dinner at Sushi Cocoro & Udon noodle in downtown Kailua Kona. Highly recommend going here. Amazing sushi for relatively cheap pricing. We then got shave ice again from Scandinavian shave ice (had to) and then drove to Walmart to pick up souvenirs and food for the next day. Highly recommend going go Walmart for souvenirs. They're cheap and they have an entire section for them near the entrance.
Tuesday 3/14 - Kailua Kona area We woke up and drove our car to the Painted Church early to see that and get some pics. Next we drove to Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historic Site. We loved learning about the cultural significance, fabulous views and playing Konane. Then we ate a pb and banana sandwich lunch in the picnic area in the park and walked around some of the lava rocks and small tide pools. After that we drove up to Heavenly Hawaiian Kona Coffee Farm on the side of the mountain. We sampled many coffees and had a tour with Nate from Nebraska. Kona coffee is incredibly fruity and delicious. After that we drove to Costco to get gas and some groceries. We then ate a quick dinner at the hostel and then went to the Sea Paradise catamaran to go to the Manta Ray Night Dive. That was amazing and worth it to go on a big boat since they had better lighting equipment than the smaller boats which attracted the Mantas for longer. The staff was also super professional and amazing. Mantas were of course mesmerizing and huge!
Wednesday 3/15 - Kailua Kona -> Volcano We woke up, checked out of our hostel and went to Two Step to snorkel. We saw yellow fish, sea urchins, rainbow parrot fish, and dolphins swimming in the bay. If you going to snorkel at all on the island, go as early as possible. By 11 am the best fish are hiding and the crowds have arrived. We had lunch again at the same picnic area next to Pu'uhonua O Honaunau park. Next we drove south and stopped at Punaluu bakery for some malasadas. My favorite was the Haupia and my cousins was the Lillikoi. Lots of tourists were also stopped there. Next we stopped at Punaluu black sand beach. This beach was super cool. We saw 4 or 5 turtles in the surf eating algae but none up on the beach. Also a ton of tourists here with some of them getting too close to the turtles. Then we stopped at Ka'u coffee mill to buy coffee and souvenirs. Next we stopped quickly at a general store for some ramen and butter mochi to try. We checked into our really nice airbnb in Volcano and ate ramen for dinner.
Thursday 3/16 - Volcano We woke up and drove over to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. We stopped at the visitors center, saw the huge active volcanic crater, saw the Thurston Lava Tube and then many other craters on the way down to the ocean on chain of craters road. Recommend the HVNP Shaka Guide tour. It was entirely worth it because it told us which stuff was worth seeing and gave us the background/ history behind it. We did a really hot hike to see some petroglyphs and finally saw the sea arch at the end. We then drove out of the park. We were in the park for about 6 hours so allow enough time for this spectacular place. We then showered and then got ready for our nice dinner at Volcano House. We watched the sunset over the Volcano and behind Mauna Loa. The food and service were great (especially the fish dishes!). We then went to the Kiluea Overlook and didn't see lava flowing but saw more stars than we've ever seen before!
Friday 3/17 - Volcano I woke up early (6:45) and went on a 2 hour hike down into the Kiluea Iki Crater and out. Amazing views and worth it to get up early to avoid the heat and crowds. After that we decided to do our laundry at the laundromat. We got a late lunch at the Tuk Tuk Thai food truck which was good! The shrimp in the Pad Thai perfectly cooked and super fresh. After that we did a short hike to see the Sulfur Banks which is where sulfur steam is coming out in HVNP. After that we went to Volcano Winery and liked every single wine we tasted so we both bought a bottle to take home. They close at 5:30 daily so make sure you arrive with an hour to spare if you want to do a tasting. We then went back to our Airbnb for dinner (ramen and leftovers) and watched 2 hours of documentaries about the Hawaii Volcanoes.
Saturday 3/18 - Hilo We woke up and drove to Hilo. We walked through the Liluokalani Japanese Gardens and then shopped at lots of the stores (shoutout Simply Sisters boutique for authentically hawaiian made clothing) We had a great time wandering through the farmers market and trying a bunch of foods. We bought a jam from Steve's Akaka Falls Jams which is one of the tents. You have to stop here - they will give you 10 samples and all are good. We then drove over to Ken's Pancakes for a late lunch. I had the Loco Moco and my cousin had the Mahi Mahi with eggs and hash browns and we split an order of pancakes. Pretty good but no A/C there which made it pretty hot inside since it was already after 1pm. Next we drove to Big Island Candies for some good edible souvenirs. After that we went to the Hawaii Bioreserve which we loved and saw so many amazing flowers! We did get bit by mosquitoes though. We then went to the catholic church for 5pm mass. After that we went to Hilo Burger (really enjoyed the laid back bar vibe but with good food) and headed back to the airbnb.
Sunday 3/19 - Hilo -> Waikoloa Village We checked out of our airbnb and stopped at a 7/11 for some hawaiian snacks. Really loved the variety of snacks there. Next we went to Akaka Falls to check that out which was pretty cool! We stopped at the Honomu Goat Farm on the way out of Akaka Falls to feed some goats. They also sold carmels there which are AMAZING. Next we drove up to Waipio Valley overlook for a good view of the valley and ate our lunch in the car there. After that we drove to Pu'ukohala Heiau. Here the history of the site is more interesting than the site itself but regardless is very important in the history of King Kamehameha and the unification of the hawaiian people. Next we drove to the Fairmont Orchid to walk through it and see what it is like for half an hour. After that we drove to shower and check into our new airbnb in Waikoloa village. We drove to Mauna Lani Auberge to walk around the grounds (GORGEOUS) and hangout during sunset. Then we ate at Canoehouse for a 7:30 dinner which was phenomenal. Exhausted, we drove back to our airbnb.
Monday 3/20 - Kohala Coast / Mauna Kea We woke up and drove to Hapuna Beach for a few hours. The beach was beautiful with a long expanse of fine white sand and great waves to boogie board in. We changed and drove to the Kailua Kona target to meet our Mauna Kea Summit and Stars tour guide and van. He drove us up to the visitors center and up the rough road to the summit with all of the telescopes. There was snow up there and even people skiing and snowboarding! We watched the sun set. Then we drove down to a lower elevation to look at the stars. It was so fun to be above the clouds and we were really glad we paid to have somebody else drive us up the rocky route to the summit. It felt like we were on Mars! We then drove back to the visitors center and then back to the Kona Target. We got back to the Kona Target right before 10pm so if you are doing one of these tours prepare for a long day.
Tuesday 3/21 - Kohala Coast -> Departure We woke up and checked out of our airbnb. We spent the morning and early afternoon at Beach 69 which was great because it had lots of shade and very clear waters to see fish. It ended up being our favorite beach from the whole trip. We returned our rental and lastly stopped at Broke Da Mouth Grindz (had to get some Kalua Pork before leaving) for dinner before heading to the airport.
If we had any regrets it would be staying at Waikoloa Village for one more day and Kailua Kona one less day since it would've given us more beach time. Other than that we both loved the trip and can't wait to return.
Mahalo nui to the amazing people and nature of this beautiful island for a fabulous adventure!
submitted by BongoJongo
to VisitingHawaii [link] [comments]