Free chips bingo bash
[3/24/2023] Friday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
2023.03.24 06:00 BevoBot [3/24/2023] Friday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
/LonghornNation Daily Off Topic Free Talk Thread
Today: 3/24/2023 Last Thread
Current Austin Weather: 74° and Clouds
Seven Day Forecast:
|3/23 ||3/24 ||3/25 ||3/26 ||3/27 ||3/28 ||3/29 |
|84°, Rain ||85°, Rain ||80°, Clear ||80°, Clouds ||75°, Clouds ||72°, Rain ||74°, Rain |
Your go-to place to talk about whatever you want. From the dumb shit aggies do on a near daily basis, to the latest whatever happening wherever. What ya got?
Recent Longhorn Tweets
- @Hcard7 Did you know @PUCancerInst has +40 drugs in development? I’m excited to help them #HammerDownCancer during Wednesda… https://t.co/qMt4N1J2PU
- @CoachSark Good Morning Austin, TX 🤘🏽 https://t.co/Pu2lK8DkmF
- @TexasFootball https://t.co/0zJ3A3O8a6 https://t.co/KnLM1R9pOG
- @_delconte Bingo https://t.co/kepZjlSYmb
Trending on Reddit
- TIL: Tracy Chapman sued Nicki Minaj for copyright infringement. According to the complaint, Chapman repeatedly refused to give Minaj permission to sample one of her songs, but Minaj did it anyway. Minaj settled and agreed to pay Chapman $450K.
- For first grade math… stressed my son out lol literally impossible
- Rosa Parks takes her seat on the bus, 1956. Her book “The Life of Rosa Parks” was banned today in FL
- Me: “Ok I’m done buying games for a while.”, Universe:
- Rory McIlroy's tee shot today on a 375-yard par4
- The Twelfth Annual /CollegeBasketball Bracket Challenge
- ESPN layoffs are coming — and nearly everyone is vulnerable
- [ND president Jenkins and AD Swarbrick] College Sports Are a Treasure. Don’t Turn Them Into the Minor Leagues.
- Florida transfer addition Micah Mazzccua announces intention to re-enter NCAA Transfer Portal
- Oklahoma's Brent Venables, Florida's Billy Napier among coaches with most to prove in 2023, says Josh Pate
- Utah State player transported to hospital after collapsing during practice
LonghornBot: you can get a list of commands you can give for the bot by commenting ".help". You will receive a private message with the commands.
- [3/23/2023] Thursday's Sports Talk Thread
- [3/23/2023] Thursday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
- Who else prefers Texas’ old uniforms over the new ones?
- Rodney Terry Contract Signing
- [Post Game Thread] ⚾ Texas defeats Incarnate Word, 17-11
- [3/22/2023] Wednesday's Sports Talk Thread
- Hopefully this puts any Ewers/Arch QB battling to rest
This thread was programmatically generated and posted on 3/24/2023 12:00 AM. If you have any questions or comments, please contact brihoang or chrislabeard
submitted by BevoBot
to LonghornNation [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:56 Rosecello I got stabbed in the eye 5 times and I'm secretly anxious about the assailant being released
Long story but I was attacked and got my eye nearly bashed all the way out by a random assailant who at the time seemed to be hopped up on drugs. Now I know that they're extremely mentally unstable, as the pre-trial kept getting pushed back due to them being basically incompetent to stand trial. My prosecutor told me they kept getting in fights with people in the court room, tried to attack the bailiff and guards, and was not at all able to stand trial. He believes they'll get well over 10 years due to the circumstances but I'm just concerned all around.
I found their social media and they are hands down the craziest person I've ever seen in my life. I found about a dozen different Facebook profiles and some of them had old live videos that went on for an hour spewing quite literally the most vulgar shit I've ever heard. Threats to kill, threats to assault; children, loved ones, etc. Screaming and explosive, just a very vicious aggressive person in general. I'd say ruthless and heartless are accurate descriptions. This person does not give a fuck. In fact they have the word fuck tattooed on their face. Not shitting you.
After the news broke of their arrest tons of videos & stories were posted in the comment section of one of our local news stations reporting on it showing the assailant harassing, threatening and attacking many other people. It took little to no provocation. I have no idea how this person has been free on our streets up until now. They have a lengthy criminal record.
Anyway, I'm just concerned about them being free or sending someone they know around my home address, since they have it, given their state law appointed rights to know who is prosecuting them (a quick google search of my name shows my last address.)
I didn't do anything to cause the assault. It was entirely random and it's been so difficult to rationalize that. I didn't go looking for trouble but it found me and I'm aggravated by the worry I have to live with pertaining to them now. I already live in a rough neighborhood in a big city. Drive-bys & random shootings are very common but that's not anything I'm affiliated with, I just live here, as do my parents. We're not wealthy.
I know people might recommend being armed (I am) or getting security cameras (I did) or having big dogs (I do) or notifying my neighbors (I have.) I know nobody can really say anything to help prevent a possible second attack, but I'm still worried about it, and being worried about it makes me angry that I have to waste any headspace on it at all. It wasn't even my fault but now I live with this worry. Will they shoot up my house? My parents'? Will they poison my dogs? Follow me? Worse? I'm just anxious and angry dealing with this. Had to put it somewhere. I hate that I feel ashamed worrying about it too but I do. Makes me feel weak and pathetic so I haven't told anyone, but the fact remains; I'm worried about what they might do. And I hate it.
ETA: The pre-trial was paused and they were sent into a mental institution for a while but now they're trying the pre-trial again.
The old threatening live videos on their social media were not aimed at me but rather someone else that they attacked before me who apparently tried to get them jail time but it didn't stick and the live videos had a lot of boasting about how nobody can take them down and they know too many people to ever serve jail time, pretty much claiming to have plenty connections to keep them free & attacking people on the regular I guess.
Also, this is the first time they've gotten prison time for their crimes. I think they've had jail time before but never years in prison. That's pretty much why I'm worried they'll target me. I didn't have too much of a choice but I did opt out of a trial which means they'll get less time than what they possibly would've if I had agreed to a trial and a jury put them away for much longer. I didn't want to be invovled and do all that. I just wanted to heal and move on so I opted out of a trial, therefore they'll have their own trial before a judge without a jury and still get prison time. I didn't even provide a victim impact statement, I just want to be over it and detached so I can carry on with my life. My eye is now fine after being stitched back together multiple times. I'm fine with it. I worry they are not fine with their end of the deal, even though they literally did this to themselves and caught themselves on camera. I had no hand in their bullshit.
submitted by Rosecello
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:29 Civil-Annual1781 Help with exploding meshes/vertices
Hello, first post here. Been playing Skyrim since it came out and been modding for a little bit. I consider myself pretty amateur though, still have to follow how to videos. Haha. I just got back to Skyrim on PC after an extended hiatus and decided I would follow the STEP Guide this time. Started with that, tested it to confirm stability and then installed some overhauls and other mods I wanted. Mostly my game runs very smooth but I have one problem. I am getting exploding meshes/vertices but ONLY while in combat. I tried disabling a few mods that I thought may be the culprit but have had no luck so far. Hoping someone here can point out a few to start trying. Through research I THINK something is altering the player weight during combat causing the mesh to go all crazy. I tried to attach a screenshot but can't figure out how. Modlist is from MO2. Everything was installed per STEP instructions or mod instructions and sorted with loot. Thanks for the help.
"0000","+","Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0"
"0004","+","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode"
"0005","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios"
"0006","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS"
"0007","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish"
"0008","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0009","+","Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB support"
"0010","+","Papyrus Tweaks NG"
"0012","+","Scaleform Translation Plus Plus NG"
"0013","+","SSE Display Tweaks"
"0014","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0015","+","Unique Map Weather"
"0016","+","Grass Cache Fixes"
"0018","+","Sound Record Distributor"
"0019","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor"
"0020","+","Unofficial High Definition Audio Project"
"0021","+","Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes"
"0022","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0023","+","Cathedral - Plants"
"0024","+","Particle Patch for ENB"
"0025","+","DynDOLOD Resources SE"
"0026","+","DynDOLOD DLL SE Scripts"
"0027","+","DynDOLOD DLL SE - SKSE64 Plugin - Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.40"
"0028","+","Far Object LOD Improvement Project SSE"
"0029","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0034","+","Major Cities Mesh Overhaul"
"0035","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0037","+","ELFX - Exteriors Fixes"
"0038","+","Static Mesh improvement Mod - SMIM - Quality Addon"
"0039","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod Improvement Mod"
"0040","+","Assorted mesh fixes"
"0041","+","Unofficial Material Fix"
"0042","+","Majestic Mountains Lightside"
"0043","+","Majestic Mountains Lightside LOD pack"
"0044","+","Majestic Mountains Double-Sided Patch"
"0045","+","Flickering Meshes Fix"
"0046","+","Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"
"0047","-","(TEMP) Cathedral LAndscapes - xLODGen"
"0048","+","Mesh Patch for Various Mods"
"0049","+","RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition"
"0050","+","D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly SSE"
"0051","+","Dual Wield Improved Animation SSE"
"0052","+","Ice skating fixed for real - No more attack sliding movement (NEMESIS compatible)"
"0053","+","Realistic Boat Bobbing SE"
"0054","+","Run Sprint and Jump (Special Edition)"
"0055","+","Stronger Swimming Animation SE"
"0056","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0057","+","3D Junipers - Trees and Berries"
"0059","+","3D Snowberries HD Texture Option"
"0060","+","8K Night Skies - Stars and Galaxies - Cathedral Concept"
"0061","+","aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE"
"0062","+","aMidianBorn Content Addon"
"0063","+","aMidianBorn imperial light and studded"
"0064","+","aMidianBorn stormcloak officer armour"
"0065","+","Arctic - Frost Effects Redux"
"0066","+","Armor and Clothing Extension"
"0067","+","Armor Mesh Fixes SE"
"0068","+","Barenziah's Glory SE"
"0069","+","Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack Revamp"
"0070","+","Better Dynamic Ash SE"
"0071","+","Better Dynamic Snow SE"
"0073","+","Blackreach Tentacle Mesh Fix"
"0075","+","Blue Palace Dome Windows"
"0076","+","Book Covers Skyrim"
"0077","+","Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library"
"0078","+","Creation Club Open Helmets"
"0079","+","Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored - Performance Edition"
"0080","+","Deadly Spell Impacts"
"0081","+","Deathbell HD - All-New Textures (2K-1K)"
"0083","+","Detailing the Eldrich - Higher-Res Riekling Architecture"
"0084","+","Dragon Masks Retextured SE (4K - 2K)"
"0086","+","Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons"
"0087","+","Dragonbone Mastery - Weapons Retexture"
"0089","+","DROPS By Ramccoid"
"0090","+","EASIER LOCKPICKING - Without Cheating - Nordic Retexture"
"0091","+","Elemental Staffs SE"
"0092","+","ElSopa HD - Ants SE"
"0093","+","ElSopa HD - Briar Heart"
"0094","+","ElSopa HD - Dirt Blast SE"
"0095","+","ElSopa - HD Keys Redone SE"
"0097","+","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0098","+","Enhanced Vanilla Textures - Shrines"
"0099","+","Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE-Basic"
"0101","+","Aspens Ablaze Add-On - DynDOLOD 3"
"0102","+","ETHEREAL CLOUDS - Special Edition"
"0104","+","Fixed Mesh Lighting"
"0105","+","Cathedral - 3D Lavender"
"0107","+","Frankly HD Thieves Guild Armors"
"0108","+","Gemling Queen Jewelry SE"
"0110","+","Glacier LOD Meshes"
"0113","+","HD Dark brotherhood door"
"0114","+","HD Executioners Block SE"
"0117","+","HD Reworked Horses"
"0118","+","HD Road Signs - 2K and 4K"
"0119","+","HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit SE"
"0120","+","High Hrothgar Fixed"
"0121","+","High Quality Food and Ingredients SE"
"0122","+","High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture"
"0123","+","Highland Cows More Wooly (High Poly Model Restored) - Cut Content Restoration"
"0125","+","Hybrids HD Plants and Herbs Retexture"
"0126","+","Iconic's Real Hay (Legacy)"
"0127","+","Iconic's Remastered Paragon Gems"
"0130","+","Improved closefaced helmets"
"0132","+","Improved Sparks-impact sparks"
"0133","+","Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal SE"
"0135","+","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0136","+","LeanWolf's Improved Enchanter Candle Meshes SE"
"0138","+","Markarth - A Reflective Experience"
"0139","+","Metallurgy - Ingots Ore and Veins HD"
"0140","+","Nightingale Prime HD"
"0141","+","Northfire's Skidmarks SE 2K-4K"
"0142","+","N-R HD Display Case"
"0143","+","Obsidian Mountain Fogs Tweaked"
"0144","+","Pilgrims Delight - High Hrothgar Shrine Retextures"
"0145","+","Quality CubeMaps - HD Cube Maps"
"0146","+","Rally's Hanging Moss"
"0147","+","Rally's Hooks and Saws"
"0148","+","Rally's Instruments HQ"
"0149","+","Real Wood Textures - Farmhouses"
"0150","+","Realistic HD Baskets Remastered"
"0151","+","Realistic HD Pickaxe Remastered"
"0152","+","Realistic HD Woodcutter's Axe Remastered"
"0153","+","Realistic Water Two SE"
"0154","+","Remove Small Rocks"
"0155","+","Retexture for Bread - Hearthfire"
"0156","+","Retexture for Soup"
"0157","+","Retexture for The Scroll"
"0158","+","Ruins Clutter Improved SE"
"0159","+","RUSTIC AMULETS - Special Edition"
"0160","+","RUSTIC ANIMATED POTIONS and POISONS"
"0161","+","RUSTIC ARMOR and WEAPONS SE"
"0162","+","RUSTIC AZURA'S STAR - Special Edition"
"0163","+","RUSTIC COOKING - Special Edition"
"0164","+","RUSTIC DAEDRA - Special Edition"
"0165","+","RUSTIC DEATH HOUND and GARGOYLE - Special Edition"
"0166","+","RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE - Special Edition"
"0167","+","RUSTIC DRAGONS - Special Edition"
"0168","+","RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - Special Edition"
"0169","+","RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER - Special Edition"
"0171","+","RUSTIC SOUL GEMS"
"0172","+","RUSTIC SPRIGGAN - Special Edition"
"0173","+","RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition"
"0175","+","Security Overhaul SKSE - Lock Variations"
"0176","+","Security Overhaul SKSE - Add-ons"
"0177","+","Security Overhaul SKSE - Gems Patch - The Cause Chests Secured"
"0178","+","Security Overhaul SKSE - Regional Locks"
"0179","+","Security Overhaul SKSE - Some More Locks"
"0180","+","Soul-Cairn Objects Secured"
"0182","+","Skygazer Moons SSE - Masser and Secunda HD Textures - WITH GLOW"
"0183","+","Skyrim - A Mountainous Experience"
"0184","+","Skyrim Objects SMIMed - Glazed and Nordic Pottery"
"0185","+","Majestic Mountains - More Accurate Collision"
"0187","+","Skyrim SE Improved Puddles"
"0189","+","SSE - Skyrim Sun Enhanced"
"0191","+","Superior Chaurus 4K"
"0192","+","Superior Mudcrab - 4k Retexture"
"0193","+","Sweet Mother - the Night Mother Improvement"
"0194","+","Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak"
"0196","+","Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Moss Revised"
"0198","+","White Phial Replacer SE"
"0199","+","Whiterun Mesh Fixes"
"0200","+","Whiterun Skyforge - Reforged"
"0201","+","Whiterun Trellis Redesigned SE"
"0203","+","Acoustic Space Improvement Fixes"
"0204","+","Audio Overhaul - Immersive Sounds Integration (AOS - ISC Compatibility Patch)"
"0205","+","Immersive Sounds - Compendium"
"0206","+","Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (4.0.0)"
"0207","+","Better Animal Footsteps"
"0208","+","Better Horse Pain Sounds"
"0209","+","Dragons Shout with Voice"
"0210","+","Guard Dialogue Overhaul - UHDAP Patch"
"0211","+","Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul"
"0212","+","IHSS - Improved Horse Step Sounds"
"0213","+","Lower Sounding Thieves Guild Door"
"0214","+","Realistic wolf howls"
"0215","+","Regional Sounds Expansion (SRD - Wilds Dungeons Towns Ambience - Fixes)"
"0216","+","Reverb Interior Sounds Expansion"
"0217","+","Sound Hammering Sounds"
"0219","+","Ultra Realistic Bow Shoot Sounds"
"0220","+","Ultra Realistic Crossbow Shoot Sounds"
"0221","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Beards"
"0222","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0223","+","Female Vampires Have Fangs"
"0225","+","Lucien Lachance Restored - Immersive Spectral Assassin"
"0226","+","More Realistic Hair"
"0230","+","Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures"
"0231","+","Vanilla Body with UNP Textures"
"0232","+","Tempered Skins for Females CBBE"
"0233","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0234","+","Tempered Skins for Males - Nude Version"
"0237","+","Vanilla Makeup HD - HD Racial Colors and Makeup for all Races and Genders - SE"
"0238","+","Vanilla Warpaints Absolution"
"0239","+","Battle Ready Candlelight Fixes"
"0240","+","Bug Fixes SSE"
"0241","+","Butterflies Land True"
"0242","+","Critters Ain't Snitches - Animal and Monster Crime Reporting Fix"
"0243","+","Don't Push Me Around"
"0244","+","Eye Normal Map Fix SSE"
"0245","+","Fix Note icon for SkyUI (SKSE64 plugin)"
"0246","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0247","+","Hearthfires Houses Building Fix"
"0248","+","Hunters Not Bandits"
"0249","+","I'm walkin' here NG"
"0250","+","Invisibility and Eyes Mesh Fix by HHaleyy"
"0251","+","Labyrinthian Shalidor's Maze Fixes"
"0252","+","NPC AI Process Position Fix - NG"
"0254","+","Raven Rock - Fix Exit on Horseback"
"0256","+","Shadows Of Sunlight - In Small Exterior World Spaces"
"0257","+","Skyrim Project Optimization SE"
"0259","+","SPID for Footprints"
"0261","+","Unnecessarily Fixed Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix"
"0262","+","Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge SSE"
"0263","+","Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul"
"0264","+","Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered"
"0265","+","GIST - Genuinely Intelligent Soul Trap SE"
"0266","+","Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"0267","+","AI Overhaul SSE"
"0268","+","Better Stealth AI for Followers"
"0269","+","Faction Fixes SE"
"0270","+","Follower Trap Safety"
"0271","+","Ghosts Mechanics and Shaders Restored - Cut Content Restoration"
"0272","+","Realistic AI Detection (RAID)"
"0273","+","Run For Your Lives"
"0274","+","Simple Offence Suppression"
"0275","+","Spellbreaker Spell Reflection and Ward Visuals Restored - Cut Content Restoration"
"0276","+","Tavern AI fix"
"0277","+","Trade and Barter"
"0279","+","Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer"
"0281","+","Go On Ahead"
"0282","+","Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE"
"0284","+","No Lockpick Activate (SKSE) - Updated"
"0285","+","Point The Way"
"0286","+","Reasonable Movement Speed"
"0287","+","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Lite"
"0288","+","Simple Drop Lit Torches SE"
"0289","-","Simplest Horses (and other mounts)"
"0290","+","Torches Ignite Oil"
"0292","+","At Your Own Pace"
"0293","+","Even Better Quest Objectives SE"
"0295","+","Here We Go Again - World Interactions"
"0296","+","Savos Aren's Regrets Restored - Cut Content Restoration"
"0297","+","The Choice is Yours"
"0298","+","The Paarthurnax Dilemma"
"0299","+","Timing is Everything SE"
"0300","+","Enemy (R)Evolution of Skyrim - EEOS"
"0303","+","Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul"
"0304","+","ODIN spells for NPCS"
"0305","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper for SE and AE"
"0306","+","Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons"
"0307","+","Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim"
"0308","+","Vokrii Perks For NPCS"
"0309","-","A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds"
"0310","+","Atlas Map Markers SE - Updated with MCM"
"0311","+","Better Container Controls for SkyUI"
"0312","+","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0313","+","Better MessageBox Controls"
"0315","+","Convenient Reading UI - SE"
"0316","+","Font Overhaul - Natural Typefaces for Skyrim (FONTS)"
"0317","+","HD Local Map"
"0318","+","Horse Stamina HUD - Script-Free"
"0319","+","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"0320","+","Informed Mail Delivery - Vanilla Style"
"0321","+","Lore-Based Loading Screens"
"0322","+","More Informative Console"
"0327","+","Show Player In Menus"
"0328","+","Skyrim Character Sheet"
"0330","+","SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix"
"0331","+","SkyUI - Ghost Item Bug Fix"
"0332","+","Smaller Vanilla Cursors"
"0333","+","Whose Quest is it Anyway NG"
"0334","+","Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI"
"0335","+","Yes Im Sure NG"
"0336","+","Bring Out Your Dead"
"0337","+","Cutting Room Floor"
"0338","+","Farmhouse Chimneys SE"
"0341","+","Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods"
"0343","+","Oblivion Gates Remade"
"0344","+","Smooth Shores (Grass and Ground Remastered)"
"0345","+","Snowy Landscapes in Snowy Regions"
"0346","+","Worldspace Transition Tweaks"
"0347","+","Ambiance - A Vanilla+ Ambient Lighting Overhaul"
"0348","+","Cathedral Weathers MCM"
"0349","+","Cathedral Weathers and Seasons"
"0350","+","Enhanced Volumetric Lighting and Shadows (EVLaS)"
"0351","+","Lanterns of Skyrim SE - MCM version"
"0352","+","Relighting Skyrim SE"
"0353","+","Storm Lightning for SSE and VR (Minty Lightning 2019)"
"0354","+","Wonders of Weather"
"0355","+","WoW Dragon Mounds CTD Fix"
"0356","+","Project New Reign - Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine"
"0357","+","Step SkyrimSE_Nemesis Output"
"0358","+","Circlet USSEP Fixes"
"0359","+","kryptopyr's Patch Hub"
"0360","+","Realistic Boat Bobbing Patch Hub"
"0361","+","Smooth Shores Patches"
"0362","+","UVCPC - Umgak's Vokrii Compatibility Patch Compendium"
"0363","+","Vokrii - Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patch"
"0364","+","Step Skyrim Special Edition - SSE - Guide"
"0365","+","Step Skyrim Special Edition - SSE - Guide_CACO"
"0366","+","Step Skyrim Special Edition - SSE - Guide_CCOR"
"0367","+","Step Skyrim Special Edition - SSE - Guide_TCIY"
"0368","+","Step Skyrim Special Edition - SSE - Guide_Lighting"
"0369","+","Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch"
"0371","+","Wet and Cold SE"
"0372","+","Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0"
"0373","+","Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)"
"0374","+","Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival"
"0375","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0376","+","Campfire and Frostfall - Unofficial SSE Update"
"0382","+","Winter Is Coming SSE - Cloaks"
"0383","+","Cloaks of Skyrim SSE"
"0384","+","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0385","+","Realistic Ragdolls and Force"
"0386","+","A Quality World Map"
"0387","-","Beards of Power"
"0388","+","Realistic Needs and Diseases - Frostfall patch"
"0389","+","Dwemer Beards SE"
"0390","+","Armor of Intrigue SE"
"0391","+","Masters of Death - Rise of the Brotherhood - SSE Port"
"0392","+","Hunting Grounds Outfit"
"0393","+","SBC 2.0 Alpha TEST"
"0394","+","Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul"
"0396","+","VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE"
"0398","+","Animation Motion Revolution"
"0401","-","SCAR - Skyrim Combos AI Revolution"
"0402","+","TK Dodge SE"
"0403","+","Sit Anywhere 2"
"0404","+","Pretty Sit Idle v1.41d"
"0405","+","(SJG) Dual Wield Parrying Reimplementation for SSE (Works for Spell Blades as well)"
submitted by Civil-Annual1781
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:27 Rainbow6SiegeCreator What If Legends and Canon Merged? Part 6: A United Front
Months after the founding of the Rebellion, Leia had a chance to lead the liberation of Lothal. She then came up with a plan to bring down the Imperial presence in one fell swoop.
Leia: Thanks to Ezra and the Ghost Crew, we have the perfect strategy to remove the Empire. When my ship lands, Kanan will disguise himself as a stormtrooper tasked with guarding me and…
While the plan was being discussed, Ahsoka received a transmission from one of her most trusted agents.
Ahsoka: What is it, Kallus?
Kallus: Thrawn is cracking down on sabotage. The new commander has a brutal way to keep citizens in line and has tanks roaming the wide streets. If I'm found out, he'll execute me.
Ahsoka: Thank you for the information. If you see a trooper and a scout or cadet, they are our agents. Intercept them if they finish their recon.
Kallus: Even though they won't trust me.
Ahsoka: Yes. Make sure that the Empire is held back while we complete our mission.
Kallus: I'll do my best, Fulcrum.
When Kanan arrived with Princess Leia, The Empire had escorted them both to the main base with Ezra posing as a scout trooper needing to test out some patrol bikes. When Ezra was watching the workers, he saw them get lined up by Thrawn and forced one of them to "inspect" their work. As the factory worker was pushing the bike to its limits, the bike exploded and the worker that was thrown off died on impact. Thrawn expected every detail of these bikes to be checked and double checked before sending them to the field. Kanan was then told by Leia to make sure the troops prepared a secure location in the city for her to reside. Kanan then continued to patrol around looking for more men to adhere to their guest's demands. Ezra then moved to the training ground before contacting Kanan about receiving the codes to remove the ship clamps.
Ezra: Spectre-1, I'm at the speeder garage making my way to your location. We need the Princess to make a distraction.
Kanan: I'll contact her and let her know that a rebel force is heading her way.
Kanan then switched channels to create a diversion that Leia will put the Empire on high alert for a supposed rebel attack.
Kanan: Princess, we have a situation. Rebels are coming in through the outskirts and sneaking through the slums. We need to move you to a secondary location.
Leia: Copy that, Spectre-1.
She then feigned fear when she ran to the nearest Imperial officer and told him about the Rebel attack.
Officer: Lock this location down after we evacuate and relocate to the secondary residence!
Stormtrooper 1: Yes sir! This way, Princess.
As Ezra blended in with the biker patrol group, he then made his way to the facility where Kallus oversaw the troop deployments. Kanan made his way with a squad of "stormtroopers" and reported the attack to the nearest officer when Agent Kallus stumbled upon the "frightened" trooper commander.
Kallus: What's the situation here?
Kanan: As I was telling the officer, a rebel attack is happening and they are sneaking through the slums.
Just as Kanan finishes his report, Ezra comes speeding towards the vehicle depot with Zeb in the Phantom chasing him down and seemingly shooting at him. When he got past the AT-DPs, the Phantom pulled out and Ezra ran to Kallus trying to report his view on the attack.
Ezra: Sir! Sir! The Rebels! They… they have air support and wiped out my entire squadron. I managed to escape and need-
Kallus: Calm down, Trooper. Both of you come with me. The rest of you, hold this depot.
Rex, Mech, Massiff Squadron: Yes, Sir!!!
When Kallus, Ezra, and Kanan were alone in a turbolift, Kallus revealed that he was Ahsoka's Fulcrum agent on the planet and was updated on everything they needed.
Back with the Ghost crew, an old friend of Ezra's parents, a former mayor of his hometown, snuck the rebels in through the sewer. Hera, Sabine, Ahsoka, and Zeb, as well as Chopper were brought to the surface and they saw a huge plethora of Imperial vehicles patrolling the wide streets from AT-DP walkers, TX-225 armored tanks, AT-AT walkers, and TX-130 fighter tanks.
When X1 oversaw the patrols, He began sensing that some of the troopers weren't who they said they were. He then found a group of Stormtroopers guarding the depot when it was predominantly abandoned due to all hands being needed to protect the rest of the base.
X1: What is your purpose here, trooper?
Mech: We're under orders to protect the depot in case the rebels try to destroy any means of patrolling the city or intercepting them.
X1: This depot isn't a target for these rebels. Who gave you these orders?
Rex: That would be Agent Kallus, Sir.
X1: Let me through. I have important information that Kallus needs to know so he can capture these rebels alive.
Howzer: Kallus ordered us that no one, not even other Imperials, enter the main offices due to the rebels possibly using disguises.
Back with the Ghost crew, Kanan and Ezra took the working Speeder and got it to the Ghost and went back to get the clones at the vehicle depot. X1 activated his lightsaber and threatened to cut down the next trooper that defied him. As X1 entered the turbolift, he saw a barely conscious Kallus on the ground with broken transparisteel panels.
X1: Agent? Agent! What happened here?
Kallus: The rebels broke in and I was thrown through these panels and-
X1: Listen, if the rebels have access to any information on any drives they may have taken, you will be replaced indefinitely.
Kallus: I can spy on their communications through one of the radios I confiscated and keep in a safe location.
X1: Outside of Imperial jurisdiction? What are you planning exactly, Kallus?
Kallus: If I can get to the comm channel through said device, I can affirm whether or not they have any stolen information.
X1: Alright. I'll put together an escort-
Kallus: No! I need to do this alone.
X1: Given your rank, you need one.
Kallus: Since we didn't expect their attack, they won't expect an Imperial Agent spying on them from outside the city.
X1: Fine. Get there and report your findings.
Kallus: Yes, commander.
X1 then hailed Grand Admiral Thrawn who was near the governor's building aware of the attack.
X1: Grand Admiral, I have troubling news.
Thrawn: I am aware of the rebel attack, Commander. Is it about Kallus?
X1: Yes, Sir. I have reason to believe that he is the mole for these rebels, and that a Jedi is part of the rebel assault.
Thrawn: Thank you for confirming our suspicions, Commander. I will handle Kallus myself. You take on the Jedi, and let the rest of the troops round up the rest of them.
When the rebels made it to the surface, Hera radioed to Chopper to fly the Ghost to pick up Kanan, Ezra, and the clones. What stopped the duo of Jedi was a cold presence exiting the offices with a lightsaber drawn.
Ezra: Is he-
Kanan: With as cold as we are feeling, I don't think so.
X1: Killing the Grand Inquisitor, bold move. Putting a target on your back, however; very, very stupid of you.
Kanan: If you think we should fear you, you've got another thing coming.
Ezra: Do you even know how to use a lightsaber? Looks to me like you're only playing Jedi.
X1: Allow me to show you, boy.
As the pair went against the JT clone, X1 delivered a flurry against both opponents using Form 1 with ferocious swing to Ezra's blade opening the boy up to a knee in the stomach and a clash with Kanan. This ended with X1 pushing his saber aside and headbutting Kanan to disorient him. X1 then tried to deliver a killing blow to Ezra but Kanan blocked it. Ezra tried getting up, but X1 used a massive Force push into the ground making the three of them bounce. Ezra was winded but quickly recovered and began an offensive flurry of his own with Kanan attempting to attack his sides. After X1 opened Ezra up he landed a kick to his gut which sent him flying until he was gripped with the Force and thrown behind X1. As X1 was about to cut Ezra in two, Kanan slashed at X1's right leg and brought him to a kneel, but X1 used his signature tactic of feigning defeat until Kanan got close enough to strike, then X1 turned on his downed leg and slashed Kanan's eyes, blinding him almost permanently. Ezra got up and used whatever saber attacks he could to break the Imperial officer. X1 dodged every single swing and dismantled the boy at every turn with a kick to the gut, a punch to the left shoulder, and a backhanded fist across the same cheek. Ezra then in his exhaustion landed a couple blows against X1's chest before getting thrown out of the Vehicle depot, Imperial disguise in shatters.
After the Ghost landed, Zeb hurried and grabbed Ezra, but Ezra was trying to lift Kanan and bring him in, but Hera took off on Kanan's orders to leave him. X1 had Kanan restrained and brought to the prison complex in the city. Ezra and the Ghost then had to make it to the landing pad where Leia’s ship was and release the clamps, When the clones got off, they pretended that they were holding off rebels when a TX-225 rolled to their position. An Imperial gunship had escorted Princess Leia to the ship and Leia had the information she needed sent by chopper into another code cylinder that she swiped from the officer she groveled to for help. Back where Kallus found the comm he had in Ezra's home, he began coordinating the rebels escape from the city and let them know about a starfighter program and contingencies for if Lothal wasn’t kept in line. Just as Kallus was about to explain the final contingency plan, Thrawn had shown up in an Imperial troop transport and went up to the single room building alone.
Thrawn: The Commander and I were right to be suspicious of you.
Kallus: You were killing workers needlessly! This is perpetuating the rebel attacks, not stopping them!
Thrawn: Perhaps you've forgotten that the Empire rules through fear, and which side you align with.
As the two engaged in hand-to-hand combat, Thrawn got the upper hand by landing a decisive blow to Kallus's right temple and landing a kick to Kallus's gut causing the traitorous agent to fall, only to be caught by X1 with a captured Kanan Jarrus in tow.
Back with the Alliance, they reported that they got the Intel, and that Kanan got captured. This prompted another strike on Lothal, but the target based on the intel given by Kallus meant that they were going to infiltrate the TIE Defender program.
Meanwhile, Thrawn had begun further reinforcing the Empire’s presence in the area. X1 then started getting a strange feeling that something was off in the Force.
Thrawn: Something the matter, Commander?
X1: Yes, Sir. Just got a migraine. A very troublesome migraine at that.
Thrawn: Don’t play it off as something minor, Commander. I know you have the abilities of Lord Vader. What was it you saw?
X1: THere’s a temple and other artifacts a few miles from there. A… a mural of sorts is inscribed there… AAAAAHH!
Thrawn: Lieutenant, get the Commander to the Medical Bay and contact Lord Vader. WE’ve found something that the Emperor may find Interesting.
Officer: Yes, Grand Admiral.
Back with Lord Vader, he was on Kamino tending to his secret project; cloning Starkiller. For months he had been attempting to find the perfect clone, but when it came to the final test, all of them had failed. He periodically checked on his clones to see how long they would survive isolation.
During one mission to Cato Neomoidia, which hadn't seen activity in decades, General Rahm Kota, Chirrut Îmwe, and a squad of rebels were sent to bring down the Imperial moffs, and gain Neomoidian support for the war effort. Bail Organa knew that he had a few operations going simultaneously and knew he only needed to call of Kenobi or Yoda in case of emergencies. Juno Eclipse was in command after Kota left for the mission, and she hoped that the mission was to be short.
Back on Atollon, Wolffe had pulled Mech aside and gave him a new long term assignment.
Wolffe: Mech! Can I see you for a moment?
Mech: Yes Sir! What do you need?
Wolffe: We have an AT-TE from the last War that would be beneficial to the defense of the rebel base on Yavin. Since you have the most training on piloting Walkers, we need you there to help train the rebels in case they overtake one of the Imperial's.
Mech: Yes, Sir! Right away, Sir! Men, I need a hand getting this AT-TE loaded…
As Wolffe ordered pilots to make a trip to Yavin 4, Many assets were being allocated to rescuing Kanan and liberating Lothal from Imperial rule. As Ezra regaled about who he and Kanan fought, a certain squad became interested in the mission.
Ezra: He was dressed like an Imperial Officer, but he wielded a blue lightsaber. He wasn’t a Jedi, or an Inquisitor. He was something else.
X2: Commander Bridger, did he look anything like me?
Ezra: Now that I examined your face, yeah, he did.
X2: You just met my twin brother, X1. HE and I served together in the Clone Wars from the Invasion of Tatooine to the Battle of Cato Neimoidia. What happened after Cato Neimoidia, I wholeheartedly regret until defecting before the Empire attacked Dantooine.
X2 looked shaken, pale, and began to sweat over all the Jedi he killed, and rewound all the way back to Ferroda. Ezra and the rest of the Alliance were shocked about X2’s actions in the Empire, but Rex, Howzer, 78s, Ramm, and Vice remembered that day, the Jedi they fought alongside, and the brother they lost, Solar.
On Kamino, Vader had began a holocommunication to Crosshair about his next mission.
Crosshair: Yes, Lord Vader?
Vader: Report your progress for your mission on Ferrix.
Crosshair: A fugitive who is known by a recently deceased woman has escaped the system, but the ISB have a couple of tails on him throughout the galaxy.
Vader: Where are these tails following him to?
Crosshair: From what I overheard, he was headed to Jedha to meet with a rebel cell there.
Vader: Good. there is an Imperial Garrison that will hunt him down and hand them over to the ISB. Report to Kamino for your next mission.
Crosshair: Yes, my lord.
When Crosshair landed near Vader’s TIE Advanced X1 fighter, he exited and walked to meet the taller figure and kneeled in subservience and respect.
Vader: Rise. Your new orders are to go to dantooine, and place a beacon near where the rebels hold their prisoners. You may recognize the location. If any important Imperials are imprisoned there, activate the beacon, and a rescue team will be there to extract them, compile the list as the beacon is active.
Crosshair: What of the rebel presence there? If they are taken out, many would surely notice. If I use my signature reflecting pucks, some are going to recognize my work and hunt me down.
Vader: The clones will not be stationed on Dantooine. It has been a long time since they even saw you. You have the element of surprise on your side. Bury the beacon deep so that nothing can detect it.
Crosshair: I will leave at once, my lord.
Vader then saw the second of his most trusted agents leave for a mission as he returned to finding the right clone.
With the Alliance, Ezra then began to take a command role due to his knowledge of the planet and wanting to rescue Kanan. Ahsoka was the only other Jedi to lead an attack. He then explained his plan with a mix of real tactics he picked up from the last excursion and throughout his time with the Ghost Crew.
Ezra: Here's the plan: Now that we know that The Empire has tanks and walkers patrolling the larger areas, we're gonna need all the heavy firepower on the ground to take them out or use them against the other tanks and walkers. I'll lead a squad to rescue Kanan in the prison complex, Ahsoka, you lead the primary attack near the Governor's building. Thrawn should be there.
Hera: I know you want to save Kanan and drive Thrawn away, but there are times where we have to make a choice.
Ezra: We've pulled simultaneous attacks ever since we joined the Alliance. This is pretty much SOP at this point.
Sabine: We also have to take down the TIE Defender project. If we let them go, they will decimate our assault on the ground and any air support we try to bring in.
X2: If you need a good squad of pilots and soldiers, we can go with you, Sabine and pilot some of the Defenders. This could even teach us how they work.
Sabine: Alright, that part's covered.
Ahsoka: What about the rescue effort?
Wolffe: I'll help on the ground. I have to find some excuse to show these troops that I still got it.
Ezra: Alright, Wolffe, you, Rex, and Gregor will help lead the rescue on the ground. I'll sneak in using our old friend, and Hera, you join Sabine for the TIE Defender raid. Ahsoka, you go with the clones.
Hera: Where will you be?
Zeb: Alright, Someone's gonna have to look after this kid. I'll go with you and get you to the prison on the far side.
Ezra: Sounds fine to me. Everyone knows their places?
Sabine, Ahsoka, Rex, X2, and Hera affirm their parts of the plan and begin loading up into the Ghost, Republic shuttle, and X-wings.
Meanwhile with the Empire on Lothal, X1 is in the middle of torturing Kanan with 2 sapphire blades when a trooper gave him orders from the Emperor himself.
Stormtrooper: Sir, The Emperor wishes to make contact with you.
X1: Have someone take over his torture with a strong mind while I'm with the Emperor.
Stormtrooper: Yes, Sir.
When X1 made it to his war room, he activated the holocommunicator display and bowed to the projection of Palpatine.
X1: My Emperor, it's an honor to receive communications from you.
Emperor: Rise, Commander. I have been told that you found something that warranted my attention.
X1: Yes, my Emperor. There is a temple here, miles from the city with two symbols at the entrance to it.
Emperor: Has this been recorded in Imperial documents?
X1: No, my Emperor.
Emperor: Then how do you know?
X1: The method I had attained this knowledge from is, I had a piercing headache and suddenly, I saw it.
Emperor: You saw the temple without going near it?
X1: In short, yes, my Emperor.
Emperor: [Thinking] This could only mean… [Exit thought] How long has Vader been training you?
X1: Almost a year, my Emperor.
Emperor: Your newfound abilities have revealed a Jedi secret. I still have use for you, Commander. Lord Vader will continue to train you, and you will capture the jedi and force them to open it. During all of these events, you will only be an assassin, not his apprentice.
When X1 brought Kanan to the hidden temple, Vader's castle aide, Venee, arrived as a scholar of the Force, who also allocated Imperial resources to another location on Lothal which was more powerful than the temple, unbeknownst to the commander.
X1: Who might you be?
Venee: I've seen you tour and train at the castle from time to time. You were just too focused on training to notice me. No need to worry, Commander. Your secret with Lord Vader is safe with me and his castle walls.
X1: Thank you.
When the rebels launched their multi-pronged attack on the Empire, Ahsoka and the clones patrolled the city quarter for any heavy Imperial reinforcements, Sabine and X2 led grey Squadron to covertly recon and destroy the TIE Defender program, Ezra and Zeb went to scout out the prison before Ahsoka and the clones rendevouzed with them after eliminating the Imperial presence in the city and slums. FIxer, Boss, Wolffe, and Gregor joined Rex on the ground and each clone had an old PLX rocket launcher to take down the walkers and tanks. Ezra and Zeb made short work of the small Imperial patrols around the prison, but X1 had a plan of his own.
X1: What can you tell me about this temple that was in my visions?
Venee: The Temple has two sets of symbols each in their own circles, but it requires both a master and apprentice to open.
X1: I beat back a younger boy who was fighting alongside the Jedi I captured weeks ago. No doubt he’ll try to rescue his master.
Venee: Then you have your apprentice to open the temple. I will be at the mural if you need further guidance.
X1 then returned to his post in the prison, and received an communication from Admiral Thrawn.
Thrawn: Commander, We have tracked the rebels’ flight activity and tracked them to the Atollon system. We are going to send an Imperial garrison there if the Rebels escape. What is your status?
X1: Grand Admiral, We found the artifacts that the Emperor is looking for. Vader’s aide is at one of them and I am going to transport the Jedi prisoners to the temple.
Thrawn: You expect to take another Jedi captive, Commander? It must be a powerful artifact in the temple.
X1: Yes, Grand Admiral. The temple requires both a master and an apprentice to open it. These jedi will be the keys.
Thrawn: Quite a find and quite a puzzle to solve. The Jedi are a lot more protective of their secrets than we thought.
When Ezra and Zeb made it into the prison, he gave Chopper orders to fly overhead and do a recon flight for any incoming Imperial air support. When Ezra found Kanan in his cell, Zeb got a hold of him and attempted to escape, but X1 threw the Lasat against the wall with Kanan knocked out and Ezra to fight the brutal Imperial commander. After Ahsoka left the main square and the surrounding areas with vehicles behind repair, Ahsoka activated her blades and joined Ezra in his duel wil the Imperial commander. X1 had a chill run up his spine as he activated his sapphire blade and blocked strikes from both Jedi but after a large force repulse, Ahsoka and Ezra were thrown back and the clones and Stormtroopers fought over Kanan. Ezra ordered Zeb to retreat and fight back to the Ghost, and when Zeb exited the prison, Chopper used the Phantom to pick him up and get Zeb to the pilot seat of the Ghost.
Meanwhile with Sabine, Hera, and Grey Squadron, X2 took two of his men and sent the rest in the air awaiting a signal for support. Sabine disguised herself as an Imperial Ace and learned how to fly the hexa-winged craft. Hera did the best she could, slicing into a stowed fighter, giving the Empire a diversion. One of the other pilots in the program was a young Wedge Antilles who had doubts about the Empire, but knew he had to stay below the Empire's radar. X2 and his squadmates had to disguise themselves as stormtroopers, despite the discomfort of the armor plating.
X2: Greys 5, 2, and 4, commence flyover.
Greys: On our way, Commander.
Hera: I sliced into a stowed Defender, Spectre-5, are you in the air?
Sabine had to switch channels temporarily since she was also communicating with the controllers on the ground.
Controller: Cadet, Cadet! What's wrong?
Sabine: Nothing, Ground Control. I'm alright. Had to find the right channel, and accidentally hit something on my helmet.
Controller: We just saw rebel fighters fly overhead! Take them down!
Sabine: Yes, Sir!
Back with Hera, the Twi’lek finally got a stowed ship in the air and she ordered X2 and the squad on the ground to fire on her as she was taking off to give Sabine two "problems" to worry about.
Officer: What happened, trooper?!
Grey 3: A rebel stole one of the fighters! We tried to stop them but they took off!
Grey 6: We have to warn the test flight.
Officer: Alright, you three. Come with me!
X2: Yes, sir!
As the officer and 3 "stormtroopers" made it to the testing ground, Sabine had to shoot down 3 X-wings and another TIE Defender to sell the deception. Hera then ordered everyone in the air to stall their engines for a brief moment and begin the assault.
Officer: She got them!
Ground Control: Go investigate the crash sites and kill any survivors!
Grey 6: Yes, Sir!
Just as the order was given, Sabine and Hera destroyed the stowed fighters in the hangar and the X-wings destroyed the landing platforms. As the fighters made their getaway, the "stormtroopers" feigned being killed and when the Officer's made their way away from the destroyed test field, X2 and the others made their escape.
Before the test flight team evacuated the area, the ground control hit a control that deactivated the engines and made the fighters crash land inbthe hills below. Among the pursuing Imperial forces was the pilot Wedge who had a decision to make. Something that he remembered Sabine saying before her flight stuck with him and what he had been thinking to himself ever since he got to the Academy. He then stole the officer's pistol and killed the other Imperials. After Hera got the tactical computer off of her ship, the Imperial transport that Wedge rode in was being used by the rebels and defector to head over to the prison.
Back with Venee at the Mural, he began organizing patrols around it in case the temple was opened and other forces were about to converge. X1 had captured both Ezra and Kanan, and Ahsoka and the Clones evacuated the Ghost. Hera tried to get a hold of Ezra, but had no response.
Hera: Spectre-6? Spectre-6, do you copy?! Blast it! Wedge, regroup with the rest of our group. Chopper, Bring the Phantom in case we need an extraction!
Chopper boarded the phantom and sped his way to his mistress's location and what awaited her were two death troopers and the familiar Chiss who had taken over her family home.
Hera: Not this slimo again.
Thrawn: Syndulla. Pleasure to see you again. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
Hera remembered the psychological torture she endured at his hands on her home planet and knew she had to prove she was not the scared child she was.
Back at the Temple, X1 threw both Kanan and Ezra to the temple entrance and ordered them to open it.
X1: Don't even think of standing up before that temple is opened. The first to refuse, the other loses their head!
Kanan and Ezra remained calm and did their best to open the temple, but Ezra's anger kept making the temple close again. X1 had both of their lightsabers in his hands and was about to slice them both until Ahsoka blasted X1 with a Force push. As the two clashed, Kanan and Ezra made their escape, but X1 pursued them in Imperial transport gunships and Kanan was knocked off due to a blast on the rear passenger wing into the power station. Kanan made sure to grab the sabers before escaping and hid amongst the generators.
X1: How noble of your friends to save you both, but you and I both know that the galaxy is better off without the Jedi. No wonder you had to hide who you were for so many years.
When Kanan hid behind one stack of generators, X1 had his blade to light the way until Kanan heard a voice or two that was familiar. The other two jedi that had been blinded by the dark side communed with Kanan from Cato Neimoidia Jedha guiding his actions as the two blind masters meditated. The duel was going smoothly for Kanan until X1 began planting explosives around the generators in an effort to kill the Jedi. As Kanan landed a kick to X1's chest, making him lose balance as the two dueled on top of the power generators. X1 had used his lightsaber to assist in climbing back up, but Kanan held back the explosions and X1 used the Force to jump away from the station and evacuate the erupting power station.
When Ezra, Wedge, and Sabine broke Hera free, Ezra and Hera boarded the stolen gunship and made their way to Kanan. As the blind Jedi teacher stood on top of the generator, holding back the flames and energy, the voices told him to surrender to the Force and much to the dismay of the Ghost crew, just as Kanan's eyes were allowed to see his friends, and his love for the last time, he refocused all the energy that he had keeping both the flames and his friends at bay, he moved his friends and love to safety as he let the flames and energy engulf him as his essence became one with the Force.
Ezra: No! I had so many questions! Who will continue my training now?!
Sabine: He was the best of all of us! Why did the Empire have to take him?
Hera couldn't make out any words other than a sob because the last time she was close with Kanan, she allowed herself to be physically vulnerable, and it was the only time she would get to feel that way with him.
Back with the Empire, X1 reported that the Jedi died in the blast. Venee was about to protest that it was a bad move, but then remembered that only one was needed to interact with the mural.
X1: Admiral, The jedi is dead. We can't open the temple anymore.
Thrawn: How unfortunate. We might as well destroy it then.
Venee: Admiral, Commander, may I interrupt?
Thrawn: Proceed, Aide.
Venee: The temple may be closed off, but the mural is not, but only requires one jedi to interact with it.
Thrawn: If we can manage to reclaim one Jedi, we can see what the mural can do.
X1: I will make sure that task becomes no problem.
Thrawn: Excellent, Commander. You will be in charge of Lothal in my absence. Governor Pryce will be en route to the municipal building in a few hours. Prepare for her arrival.
X1: Yes, Grand Admiral.
Back on Atollon, the clones, Jedi, and rebels began to mourn the loss of another Jedi. Ezra, Hera, and Sabine were the ones who were hit the hardest, while Zeb and Chopper set aside their differences for a good while. As the funeral proceeded, Thrawn was watching from probe droids he sent to survey the rebel cell and waited for the moment to strike.
Officer: Why do we wait to attack when we can strike now at their weakest?
Thrawn: An enemy in mourning is an enemy driven by passion, emotion, and clouded judgment. When the enemy has a clear head, they are easier to read and take down.
Officer: We should just attack while they are defenseless.
Thrawn: Then we would be no different than them. We must show that we are a civilized entity that respects the dead whether friend or foe.
Elsewhere in the galaxy, Vader returns to Kamino after another clone of Starkiller had survived the cloning process. When he landed his TIE Advanced X1 fighter, he made his way to the training chamber for the clone. Vader had a small glimmer of hope that this clone would prove efficient for his purposes of ending the rebels and assisting him in usurping the Emperor.
Vader: You still live.
StarkillerC: How long?
Vader: One month in isolation. Astonishing.
Starkiller: Everything I need, I have in the Force.
The Starkiller clone then stood on his feet and Vader began instructing the clone on what he needed like he did all the others before him. As he watched the test that the clone had partaken in, the clone was about to strike down the image of Juno Eclipse, but he hesitated. Vader began to hang his head in shame until he heard another saber ignite through the image’s chest.
Vader saw the image fall as the clone’s eyes turned a sith yellow and his skin slowly begin to pale. This was the clone he needed, but Vader knew that in order to surprise the rebellion, he had to capitalize on a clone escaping and bringing the rebels to them on a silver platter.
StarkillerC: What is thy bidding, my master?
Vader: Remain in these facilities until the Rebels come here. If the clone brings the rebels here and attempts to execute me, you will do what it can not.
StarkillerC: Yes, master.
Meanwhile on Dantooine, Crosshair found the rebel prison and planted the beacon. All that needed to be done was return to Kamino and make sure that Vader's plan, or at least one of them, unbeknownst to the loyal Imperial clone, succeeded.
Back with the Ghost Crew, Ezra had continued to grieve and make his way to the one who had been teaching Kanan whenever they were on base. This being was the Bendu and the young Jedi knew that in order to put an end to Thrawn, his emotions needed to be put to the wayside. As he continued talking to The Bendu, he meditated to find Kanan in the Force.
Captain Eclipse was worried about Kota, but knew that she ordered him to stay and he refused.
Bail Organa had checked on his forces and saw that the clones became combat instructors for the rebel forces.
Back over Atollon, Juno had met Commander Wolffe and the two began discussing different operations.
Wolffe: Captain Eclipse.
Juno: You must be Commander Wolffe. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Wolffe: Likewise. I see you're planning a mission to Cato Neimoidia.
Juno: Yes, my general had gone against orders again and began attacking an Imperial target there, but was captured and the squad was killed.
Wolffe: I once knew of a pair of Jedi that went against orders.
Juno: Were you a veteran of the Clone Wars?
Wolffe: I was. From the battle of Abregado to the Invasion of Cato Neimoidia.
Juno: I remember reading about the Outer Rim Sieges at the Imperial Academy. What was your role in the battle?
Wolffe had given her the story of his involvement and his regretful actions due to the chip in his head.
After X1 ended the Jedi he made his way to his quarters where a holocall from Lord Vader was waiting.
Vader: Venee tells me that a Jedi is dead.
X1: Yes, my master, but at the cost of the city power station. This can be spun into a relief effort, I know it.
Vader: I am not worried about the Imperial logistics, Commander. Your new orders are to meet me on Kamino. Your skills need further tuning.
X1: Yes, my master. I will be there in two rotations.
When X1 arrived in Timira city, he was greeted by Vader and led to a secret training room where X1 began to feel something was off about the room. He then felt the presence of another Force user in the room and Vader stood aside and watched his clone take on his apprentice. When X1 began to use foresight, he blocked the incoming strike. After blocking 5 more, he was disarmed.
Vader: Your form is slow, rigid, and blunt. Meet Starkiller, or the closest thing. This is the boy I had trained unbeknownst to the Emperor.
X1 then realized what he had to do. Defeat this clone and Vader would award him his own Destroyer.
The clone had begun his barrage of attacks that made X1's look like a grown adult beating up a child. As the duel slowly began to favor X1, he saw the clone attempt Force lightning and X1 used his anger and attempted to do the same with surprising success. After X1 won the lightning clash, he began to take to Form VII and Form IV to beat down the clone. When X1 was about to stab the clone he suspended both of them with the Force.
Vader: Well done, Commander. Your destroyer has been ordered to arrive within hours. As for you, you must train harder against enemies with sabers and blasters alike.
As the three separated, a shuttle landed on the platform at the end of the walkway. X1 thanked Vader with a kneel and boarded the shuttle.
Back with the Rebels near Atollon, They see a couple light cruisers nearing the base. Thrawn then sees two Jedi defending the entrance but as the Stormtroopers fail to penetrate the Base's defenses, Kallus, who happened to be on the vessel, escapes his restraints and continues leaking plans to the rebels at their war room. When Ezra retreated, he was found by some death troopers and he took them down. The death troopers surrounded Ahsoka and began trying to stun her. She had remembered the training Anakin put her through, as well as her and Rex defending against the clones aboard the venator above Lubang Minor. In the near constant array of stun blasts, Thrawn threw an arc detonator and knocked out Ahsoka with the electric shock.
The Empire then dragged Ahsoka's body aboard the light cruiser and Thrawn began to try breaking down Ahsoka to make her open the mural for Vader's aide.
Kallus then added the details he's learned to the rebel cell and Ezra used these details to update his plan. As Ezra adjusted his plan to include rescuing Ahsoka from Thrawn’s grasp and moving different troops to each task. Ezra had put his emotions away due to the tragedies the alliance had experienced. As the final preparations were made to go back to Lothal, Ezra stopped by the Bendu for guidance and counsel in the Force. After a few guiding words from the entity who is neutral in the Force, Ezra had a resolve like no other.
Back with the Empire, Ahsoka was placed in front of the mural examining the three figures that she remembered interacting with on a distant planet called Mortis. As she examined the mural she then took a look at another owl-like creature flying to one perch on the rock face. She had been referring to the bird as Morrai, which for Ahsoka, who she thought was the embodiment of The Daughter. What the Force had concealed from the Togruta was that it was actually Ahsoka herself that was The Daughter. The memories of her time on Mortis came rushing back to her as she was being forced to open the mural.
When Ezra and the Rebels landed, Rex and Wolffe then took Grey Squadron along with Kallus to sneak past the Imperial patrols. Ezra ordered Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and X2 to follow him through the slums and look for a ship to get to the rural landscapes where the mural had been located while disguising himself as a scout trooper with Sabine joining him in this endeavor. When the transport was secured, Hera took the controls, Zeb helped X2 with a supposed prisoner transfer, but they were infiltrating the municipal grid.
Before the assault began, Sabine had a few unresolved feelings she felt Ezra needed to be made aware of. As the two shared their first loving embrace, it calmed both the Jedi padawan, and the mandalorian outcast and helped them compose themselves. As Rex, Wolffe, Gregor, and X2 began conducting the guerilla warfare in the streets, Ezra and Sabine took disguises as Scout troopers stationed at the Mural, Hera provided transport for the clones, Zeb had been flying the Phantom for additional air support.
When Ezra and Sabine began to interact with the Mural, the pictures there began to move as Ahsoka began to mimic applying the Force to it as she saw two Imperial Scouts touch it. As the pictures on the mural turned black, X1 and Venee forced Ahsoka to touch the moving artwork only to see her hands go inside it like it was a body of water, discovering that it was a portal to a different location, possibly a different realm.
Venee: This… is a… portal?! The Emperor will be very pleased with this discovery.
Ezra: Where does it lead?
Venee: From what I have researched, it is to a realm where history is spectated as if it were windows to shops in an urban district.
When Sabine began to inquire about it, since she was the only non-force sensitive of the three, she embedded a code word for Ahsoka to hear and pull them into the portal and the rest of the team to come and assist them.
Sabine: If this is a portal where you could see other moments in time, would it be possible to change some of the events of the past?
Before Venee could answer the question, Ahsoka had pulled her sabers to her and she threw both Ezra and Sabine into the portal and followed suit as the Empire tried firing into the realm before they were ordered to focus on the threat behind them. Ezra began to meditate and before the rest of the combatants knew it, Loth-wolves had joined the fray, pouncing and ripping the stormtroopers to shreds.
As the three examined the realm they were now in, they had heard multiple voices, through multiple different portals, some familiar from events of the past, and others that were strange from events of the future. One of these portals had recently opened and revealed an ominous figure standing near a cauldron of blue flames.
Emperor: You three have interfered in matters you know nothing of. Now you will experience the full power of the Dark side!
The Emperor then began to use the flames to engulf the 3 in sith magic as he began an incantation in the ancient Sith dialect and the three ran in search for the portal they entered from.
submitted by Rainbow6SiegeCreator
to StarWarsWhatIf [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:26 Relevant-Sand-254 found on (don't tell anyone) tumblr. what're we feeling tonight
2023.03.24 05:15 ShareMyPicks Money and food
The idea of taxing unhealthy food has been pitched in the past, in an effort to combat obesity and the general trend of poor health outcomes in developed nations such as Australia.
Now, I am not
advocating for this. I understand something like this would be both extremely controversial but also supremely difficult to implement. For instance, who defines what is healthy? Where is the cut off? Will it further incentivise food companies to 'hide' unhealthy ingredients?
Anyway, the reason I bring this topic up, is really piggy-backing off this
post from yesterday.
OP asked the sub With costs rising, what’s the first thing/s you’ve cut out of your weekly shopping?
As I read through people's responses, the overwhelming majority were relating to unhealthy foods. Interestingly, within their responses, people even provided anecdotes about how this has positively impacted their health!
Here are some of the top examples from the top 20 or so responses (directly quoted):
- Potato chips. They are ridiculously expensive.
- Dips and cheese
- Now i get cheaper wine, or just less alcohol in general.
- Takeaway/eating out
- Junk food. Used to throw in a pack or 2 or chips and some lollies etc. Plus side - coupled with less eating out and no junk food my husband lost 6kg hahah
- Soft drinks, convenience snacks, and most meat.
- Eating out. Domino's, HJ, Maccas
So, why am I sharing these thoughts and observations?
Given we are a money-conscious bunch, we can get bogged down in the costs and values of products, forgetting that our health is priceless. It shocked me that people needed the cost of potato chips to rise so dramatically, before reconsidering purchasing them. There is so much junk being shoved down our throats via either direct advertising or strategic placement on supermarket shelves.
It is a myth that eating well is necessarily expensive. A large Big Mac meal is now about $13. Cost-effectiveness is no longer a reason to choose fast-food. It's simple laziness and/or poor nutritional knowledge.
Next time you calculate the value of a food item, consider not only the monetary cost, but also the lifelong health costs of poor decisions. Too many chips and you won't live long enough to access that Super you have been making extra contributions towards.
Finally, how do I justify this post on a finance sub? Doctor appointments, life-long medication, surgeries and rehabilitation are expensive. It's far better to be proactive than reactive when it comes to your health. Unlike a poor financial situation, you can't always come back from a poor health situation.
(Also, if you have any food/health-related questions, feel free to reach out.)
submitted by ShareMyPicks
to AusFinance [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:51 hoborg5450 My prior post
I asked my prior question to the sub knowing full well that the replies would just be a bunch of vague complaints about the product and unhappy investors. People with no investment, but glad to jump in and criticize the product. I can't think of one stock sub I go to bash the stock or explain to strangers why I think something else is better. We are so fortunate to have so many altruistic people coming here to tell us this innovative product/company isn't very good. I hate META stock and I never go to a META sub or chatroom to bash it.
No one had any sort of reasonable response or explanation to my question. The people bashing it don't look at data, earnings call, PHC presentation and people genuinely don't even have accurate information about how the product works, what is in the pipeline and how it will only improve substantially over the competition.
It's odd to see a stock sub where apparently so many investors seem to be cheerleaders for the competitors. You don't have to blindly love everything about the product and you can have reservations about certain things, but this place is filled with disinformation. For anyone that is actually invested and genuinely believes the product is superior to the competition then this post is for you. These stock subs are filled with short sellers, hired internet posters that work on behalf of short sellers and then you can't forget there are crappy people with axes to grind and shit to spew all over the internet out of spite.
They make false claims and give half truths. If I was an insulin dependent diabetic I would use this product without a doubt.
Accuracy: SENS is more accurate based on MARD results and doesn't have the erratic results issues that the 2 week products may have as they near the last couple days of their life.
BS narrative: "I can just get a new Libre or G6 and insert into my arm with no issue and never have to see my doctor, it's so easy!" - Reality- Every 10-14 days you stick another needle in your arm and the first 24 hour accuracy of the device is not as reliable (go look it up morons). I assume you finger stick to make sure results are correct?!?! Multiply that over the number of insertions over the course of a year and that's about 25-30 days you cannot fully rely on the results of your CGM. With Eversense that only occurs twice a year.
BS narrative: "My sensor is just a needle stick and no doctor or procedure involved and I don't have to go to the doctor" Reality- If you're a type 1 or 2 diabetic requiring CGM then I hope you make it a point to see your doctor. You're at risk for a number of health conditions and complications of diabetes. AND those potential complications are NUMEROUS. A minimally invasive in-office procedure every 6 months during regular visits should be no problem given the issues affecting the diabetic community.
BS narrative: "I have to get lidocaine and something inserted into my body with eversense whereas the 2 week products are just a quick pinch in the arm" Reality- You literally have a needle sitting in your flesh attached to a sensor which basically has to be strongly adhered to your body. Imagine a hard fall or hit to the device and the needle would tear through your flesh. Also, many people that use the 2 week adhesive products GET LARGE RINGS of skin irritation across their arms. And you have to have the strong adhesive to keep a needle in place in your arm. Those aren't issues with Eversense. The only thing on your skin is a sensor attached to a much gentler patch that doesn't have to be strongly affixed to the arm. LESS IRRITATION.
BS narrative: "I just don't like the idea of having something in my body with the Eversense" Reality - With the two week products you LITERALLY have something IN YOUR BODY and all the electomagnetic waves and sensor issues. That is one of the most unbelievable arguments I hear. As though it only applies to Eversense.
BS Narrative: "I don't see any commercials for Eversense product and that somehow affects a diabetics decision making" Reality - it's a company in early phases of growth. Multi-million dollar commercials would crush the balance sheet right now. Furthermore, that is an issue with company size and possibly creating debt and has no reflection on the quality of the Eversense product.
False narrative: "Well even if it is better or the longer duration sensor free versions of the product come out then Apple will just take over with their external non-invasive glucose sensor" Reality - As far as I know the skin sensors have to deal with sweat, inherent biological parameters of different skin thickness, pigment, hairy arms and a host of challenges with something that freely moves across the skin and uses light to evaluate glucose levels. They would have to apply for FDA approval if the results are going to be used for monitoring of patients with diabetes and using results for medication decisions. That hasn't even begun as far as I can tell.
Upsides of Eversense: Easy to remove sensor for a truly "naked shower", accuracy, LASTs for 180 DAYS, lacks the issues with repeat insertions and poor accuracy for 24 hours every 2 weeks, will likely be pump integrated in the next year, doesn't have the anecdotal issues reported by 2 week users of erractic results toward end of life every two weeks, every six months is a simple procedure and forget about it, easier for people traveling, none of the large skin rings of irritation that can happen with 2 wk CGM users.
CON: The only con I can think of is daily calibration of the product. If it goes to weekly calibration then it is basically superior in every way. People don't understand lab medicine. All lab platforms, whether the large machines in the lab or those used for point of care, require daily quality control and periodic calibration/verification. All assays have issues with deviation from their linearity, precision and accuracy and require techniques to keep the test functioning appropriately. Short sighted people that don't understand this basic flaw with all biomedical devices don't understand that even if the competition tried to extend duration they would have to be able to verify quality of results. SENS actually understands and maybe takes the process too far for an in body user, but a diabetic concerned with their health and safety should respect and understand this.
Finally, go to the Investor Relations section of Senseonics and you will see the recent investor presentation in conjunction with PHC. I honestly can't understand how a diabetic patient wouldn't be thrilled for the current and upcoming 365 day products. Anyway, the a$$hole bots, promoters of the competition, hired stock bashers and short sellers can please go back to your favorite stock subs for your favorite products. Let's get people in this sub that actually invest in SENS and actually believe in their investment and have useful information.
submitted by hoborg5450
to senseonics [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:49 ThrowRA49479374 I [23M] have been feeling sexually unwanted in my relationship recently with my girlfriend [21F]
For the past couple of weeks I’ve noticed that my girlfriend hasn’t been as intimate with me compared to the beginning of our relationship and I’m struggling to figure out a solution that doesn’t end in a break-up.
We’ve only been together for a short 4 months and she is without a doubt the best thing that has happened to me and I love her so much. Recently I’ve been feeling ignored and just not sexually desired anymore compared to when we first started talking. I’ve communicated with her several times about my needs in the relationship and how being sexually intimate with your partner is a huge factor for me in any relationship.
I had another conversation with her today about how I’ve been feeling and I texted her to make a list of the good and bad things that made her feel a certain way during our relationship because I thought it would be unfair if I brought up only my feelings (ex. I feel happy when you do X because Y or I feel unloved when you do X). I told her this wasn’t meant to be an attack and I don’t feel any different towards her, but when I try and communicate with her she gets upset and defensive because she doesn’t think I’m happy and it’s her fault.
I come back from work and list off all the good things and bad things, telling her things I would like more and things I appreciate. In my head I thought I was being very reasonable and explaining myself well, however after I finished I asked her if she made a list so I can see things that she likes and dislikes so I can be a better partner. Of course, she got defensive and said she never made a list because she felt like I was criticizing her actions.
I explained how I was trying to communicate with her in a healthy and positive way, but she just sees it as me being unhappy and I’m bashing her. My biggest issue right now is intimacy issues and I try my best to explain why I feel unwanted, but it seems like she’d rather come out on top and justify herself instead of working out a solution together. I told her when I felt most wanted and how I miss those moments, but she recently got a new schedule for work and is always tired when she comes back. Before we were averaging about 2-4 times a week vs now it’s once a week and only when she has a free day.
I’ve expressed how I feel anxious that we aren’t sexually compatible because I have a high libido vs low / I like having sex vs she’d rather cuddle / I like intense make outs vs pecks on the lips / I initiate more vs rarely / I like bjs/hand jobs vs she doesn’t like those / I can go for multiple rounds vs 1 and done.
I don’t resent her for these things, but I feel like our sex life is extremely one sided and I think the reason I feel unwanted is because she doesn’t seem interested in making out or initiating anymore because she’s tired. I don’t want her to force herself on me or feel obligated to have sex after a long day, but when I always get the excuse of I’m tired it just makes me want to stop pursuing.
I asked her “What if we get married and have kids. Are we never going to be intimate because we work all day and come home to do chores and be with the kids because we would both feel tired everyday.”
This is a concern I think about a lot and I believe is a valid point. Her new schedule is only temporary for 2 more months, but I just don’t want to feel like this until we go back to the old schedule because I fear things will stay the same. I need advice on any solution because I’m stumped.
TL;DR Gf got new work schedule and never seems interested in being sexually intimate anymore making me feel unwanted.
submitted by ThrowRA49479374
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:40 Rhoff8713 🚨 Live Evening Look @ The Merger Room 🚨 6 Tables With Chips Flying on PLO and NLH!!! 100 Hands = $1k FreeRoll Entry Agent Opportunities! 20+ Hours of Daily Play! Immediate Payouts! Why Play Anywhere Else? 209-535-2441 Txt James to Get Set UP!!!
2023.03.24 04:34 foxyFood Londontown Kur Fortifying ridge filler doesn’t come off with acetone-free polish remover. Anyone know how to remove it so I don’t have these chipped/cracked edges?
2023.03.24 04:29 Reasonabledwarf An in-depth look at Starfield's skill system, in case you've missed it
The gameplay showcase last year gave us a pretty good look
at the skills in the game and how they'd be doled out, but it happens very fast, and it isn't explained thoroughly. Since then, various folks have pieced together and picked at the presentation sufficiently to construct a more in-depth look at the skill system, but that's generally been done in comment threads so I figure a post-level overview might be useful... especially to newcomers trickling in now that we're closer to release. One thing to keep in mind: this post is primarily based on a year-old build of the game, so things may have changed significantly in the meantime.
1. The Basics
The core of the skill system is gaining skill points by leveling up your character, which you do by collecting good ol' fashioned experience points. These are earned in Fallout style from activities like killing things and discovering new locations, likely among others. In addition to three skills granted by your character's starting background, skills can be unlocked by spending a single skill point. To unlock a skill, however, you need access to that branch of the skill tree.
The skill tree is divided into five categories, each of which is subdivided into four descending branches or levels. The uppermost level of each category is unlocked from the beginning, and it's from these branches that the background starting skills are drawn. Each descending branch requires a certain investment of skill points in the branches above to unlock it before you're allowed to spend points on those skills, although we don't yet know exactly how many points are required, or if the points need to be in the adjacent level or not. (Example skill tree
Skill points can also be spent to increase the level of an already unlocked skill, but before you can do that you are required to complete a challenge particular to that level of that skill. This brings an Elder Scrolls-like element of "get good at something by doing the thing" to the game, without tracking lots of different XP bars. Each skill looks like it can be leveled up three times after it's unlocked, granting a stacking bonus each time; the bonus isn't necessarily the same type or magnitude at each level.
Counting them up, it looks like there will be somewhere between 70 and 80 individual skills in the game. Past this point, I'll be getting into more speculative territory as I cover each category of the skill tree in depth, with as much info as we have on each individual skill. Any text in italics is highly speculative, and largely drawn from my own fevered imaginings.
2. Physical Skills The Physical category
includes only two skills we know about for sure, seven whose existence we can only infer, five unnamed icons, and three partial icons.
3. Social Skills The entire Social category
is visible, which gives us sixteen skills to work with. Four of these skills are also visible in character backgrounds, so we have even more detail.
- "Bargaining - Buy items for 5% less and sell for 10% more." A starter skill. Self explanatory.
- "Diplomacy - You can force a target NPC at or below your level to stop fighting for a while." A starter skill. The same skill effect appears in Fallout 4 in a couple contexts. Remember, leveling up this skill will grant totally different bonuses.
- "Gastronomy - You can craft specialty food and drinks, and research additional recipes at a Research Lab." A starter skill. It seems likely that several other skills might include a Research component, unlocking other crafting recipes.
- "Persuasion - Gain an increased chance of success on speech challenges." A starter skill. Even having seen a speech challenge in the first Constellation Questions video, I don't feel confident speculating on what, exactly, this skill does.
- A chest full of coins and bullets. Considering how Fallout and Skyrim handled things, this could be either a skill that improves quest rewards, or more likely one that improves scavenged loot generally.
- A credit chip, or cab-hailing device. In the Q&A video referenced earlier, it's mentioned that the game previously had a system for calling for help when you ran out of fuel, that has since been removed. This may be related to that system.
- An angry gorilla. Most likely, it's a bonus to intimidation-based options in speech challenges.
- A coin changing hands. Since we already have a trade skill, this might be bribery related.
- A scraggly hand snagging a gem. This looks pretty definitively like a pickpocketing icon.
- A very... abstract image of some people and a match. Maybe related to "matchmaking," or the relationship system.
- A lone spaceman. My only guess: this is a "Lone Wanderer" playstyle skill that gives bonuses when you're alone, but the Introvert trait already exists.
- A two-spaceman team. The exact opposite of the previous, I'm guessing this gives bonuses for teaming up... but again, the Extrovert trait is already a thing.
- A habitat dome. Most likely, this is tied to the social aspects of the outpost system.
- Puppeteering. While it would be great to actually be able to use puppets, I suspect this relates to controlling enemies or micromanaging your hirelings.
- A weird gas pump, or steering yoke. This probably has something to do with managing your ship, or possibly with robots. Not much to go on.
- I have no idea. This one looks like some kind of psychic connection to an alien bug-beast.
4. Combat Skills The Combat category
is the one we have the most information about; seventeen skills, many with full names and effects, are revealed in the trailer. They're also the least interesting, largely consisting of percentage bonuses to damage with specific weapon categories.
- "Ballistics," a starter skill, is the one we know the most about; we see every bonus the skill can grant, and the challenge that unlocks the final rank (250 kills with ballistic weapons).
- "Dueling - Melee weapons do 10% more damage." A starter skill. Self explanatory.
- "Lasers - Laser weapons do 10% more damage." A starter skill. A broad category like Ballistics.
- "Pistol Certification - Pistols do 10% more damage." A starter skill. Self explanatory.
- A break-action shotgun. A starter skill. Most likely a shotgun damage bonus.
- "Demolitions." The rank 3 challenge is to "Kill 125 enemies with explosives," which grants "Explosives do 30% more damage and have a 30% larger radius." We might infer that ranks 2 and 1 do the same, but at 20% and 10% respectively, if we use Ballistics as a template.
- "Heavy Weapons Certification." The rank 4 challenge is to "Kill 250 enemies with a heavy weapon," which grants "Gain 30 Damage Resistance while aiming down the sights with a heavy weapon."
- Highly ambiguous, it looks like some stars and a comet. This could be just about anything.
- A Kalashnikov. Most likely the automatic weapons or assault rifles skill.
- "Marksmanship." This may be a general ranged weapons skill, or a skill specifically for bows.
- "Particle Beams." Like the Lasers and Ballistics skills, this probably covers a range of weapons; being on a later branch, these must be more rare and advanced.
- "Rapid Reloading." The rank 4 challenge is to "Reload 150 empty magazines," woe betide anyone who reloads before they're empty habitually. The rank 4 unlock bonus is "Gain a chance to reload your weapon twice as fast as normal."
- "Sniper Certification - Scoped weapons are steadier and have less sway." Self explanatory. Odd that there aren't any numbers for those stats.
- "Targeting." The rank 3 challenge is to "Kill 125 enemies without aiming," down the sights, presumably. The rank 3 unlock is "Greatly increased accuracy and range when shooting without aiming."
- Some pierced body armor. An armor-piercing skill, probably.
- A knee joint. Either a limb damage skill, or a crippling ability.
- A simple crosshair. Frequently, games use this symbol when talking about critical hits.
5. Science Skills The Science category
is a bit sparse, with only three starting skills; seven visible skills, three partial ones, and five inferred skills make fifteen total.
6. Tech Skills
The Tech category isn't visible in the footage we have, but the name appears in the interface and a couple skills are visible.
- "Security - You can attempt to hack Advanced locks, and 2 auto attempts can be banked." A starter skill. It seems like there are no longer separate hacking and lockpicking activities.
- "Robotics - You deal 10% more damage to Robots and Turrets." A starter skill. Two enemy types we've seen in Fallout return.
- "Starship Design." During the ship customization sequence, various parts appear to require different levels of this skill to install.
... And that's it! Feel free to challenge any of my speculations.
submitted by Reasonabledwarf
to Starfield [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:28 KylePeacockArt [WTS] 10 shipwrecked goodies (3 Spydercos, 535 Bugout, Kershaw, 2 QSP penguins, and copper beads)
Ahoy friends, I have 8 knives and 2 beads that I have been working on. Modifying and shipwrecking (mostly with ammonia, sometimes salt and vinegar). I have pieces in copper or brass that have a patina of greens and/or blues. I try to leave some of the metal exposed because I think it looks cool when flakes and spots shine through all the beautiful chaotic patterns of forced patina. Each piece is sprayed twice with polyurethane clearcoat to preserve the patina and metal, it also gives the nice bonus of not making your hands smell like copper when you handle your knife (a lot of people seem to dislike the smell of copper). Should be a little something for everybody in here, lots of variations and each piece is one of a kind!
- Spyderco Shaman, shipwrecked copper scales, black dlc coated blade Decided to start off strong. I got some fantastic blue colors on this one, pretty much no green just blue and copper. Shaman is an absolutely beautiful knife and feels great in the hand. Snaps open smoothly and drops shut pretty well. My finger seems to always get in the way when I try to drop it shut and I did not want to play with it too much since it is brand new and I am selling it. In the video there was a little bit of KPL that wanted to make an appearance but I wiped it clean. Has been disassembled to install scales but otherwise brand new. SV $420.69
- Para 3, shipwrecked brass scales, satin blade Included the black (g10?) scales that it came with. I am at least the second owner but it seems to be in very good condition. I think some light cuts may have been made with it but as you can see in the video no serious scratches above hairlines (which may have been factory, possibly?). Lubed with KPL and has nice snappy opening and drops shut. SV $215
- Spyderco Tenacious, shipwrecked copper scales, black coated blade This was one of my first knives and I carried it a few times but am fairly sure I have not cut with it. Other than some wear on the pocket clip it is in excellent condition. Got some excellent blues on the copper scales, much like the Shaman has but at a more budget friendly price. The centering is all out of whack, sit heavily to the right side but snaps open without issue. Closing it is a little sticky (probably due to it not being centered) and does not drop shut, does close without scratching the blade though so it's got that going for it. Has been disassembled to install scales, cleaned with isopropyl alcohol, and then lubed with KPL. SV $145
- Frankenstein Kershaw Leek, shipwrecked copper scales, black blade May be a monster, but it is a beautiful monster. Couldn't find a black dlc blade with copper scales anywhere so I bought 2 Leeks and made my own. Really sweet blue patina from ammonia. Has custom blue anodized titanium screws. Really wanting to keep this one but would rather have cash at the moment and make another one later. The blade was from a user but it is in good condition. Video shows spots on the blade where it was neglected but there are no chips or major scratches. Snaps open and closed (spring is excellent), and the safety on it is very good. I tend to make these a little bit tight so that the safety doesn't wiggle loose but if you prefer a looser safety lemme know and I will give it an adjustment. Obviously has been disassembled since it is the blade from another Leek. SV $165
- Benchmade Bugout 535, shipwrecked copper scales This was a user I bought from someone here on the swap. Blade is in good condition. The insides didn't look great but I cleaned them up and everything moves and locks up as it should. It was a nightmare trying to get the washers lined up inside the locking (cage?) mechanism which I did not take apart. Spring looks like it has seen better days for full disclosure, but it works fine. Beautiful blue patina with spots of copper shining through on the scales. Comes with original blue stock scales. SV $220
- QSP Penguin, shipwrecked brass scales, (stonewash?) dark blade Some cool blue edges on the scales and when it meets the brass there is a sort of green in between. Brand new blade and inner parts. Lubed with KPL for good measure. SV $110
QSP Penguin, shipwrecked copper scales, (stonewash?) dark blade Special octopus etching on this one. I was able to mask off the shape of an octopus and then clean it up so shiny copper shows through the patina. I tried this several other times on other scales but this is one of the cleanest etches I have made. Brand new condition on the rest of the knife besides the scales. One of a kind etching. SV $145 SOLD
- Kershaw Natrix, shipwrecked copper scales, engraved octopus Like number 7, this one was meant to be an etching originally. The octopus came out very fuzzy and lost almost all its detail when I shipwrecked though. Instead of sanding it off and trying again I used an electric engraving tool to draw the octopus that was supposed to be there. I filled the engraved lines with patina paint and then added a bit more fumes to get more colopattern. Meanwhile when I was doing all that, the other side sat inside the fume chamber and picked up some wonderful colors. Came out nicely balanced because the octopus side does not have too much distracting from the artwork while the "plain" side got all the cool blues and greens. I am not sure on the status exactly, but feel it is safe to say it is a user but in good condition. Video shows it snaps open with the flipper smoothly and snaps shut after pressing the liner lock. One of a kind engraving. SV $150
9&10. Shipwrecked Copper Octopus Lanyard Beads (x2)
The outsides of these did not pick up much color from the salt and vinegar shipwrecking treatment on the outside (and ammonia just turned them black so I sanded and started over). I think it is pretty neat how there are green spots on the inside edges down near the base of the tentacles. I kept one of these (did 3) for a knife lanyard for myself and the shipwreck is subtle but noticeable when you're holding it. Sprayed with 2 coats of polyurethane clearcoat to preserve the patina. SV $25 each or $40 for the both.
There should be at least one timestamp of each knife among the photos. Accepting PayPal Goods and Services as payment as per the rules. Please feel free to message or chat any questions. If it is a few hours after the post please direct message as my phone does not get chats.
Please lemme know if I made any mistakes (or if you need more angles/pics) since I am still fairly new myself and I will fix the post.
I am open to chats about custom mods, as you can see with the copper Penguin and the Natrix I can do a bit of engraving and etching. Thanks for looking at the post!
submitted by KylePeacockArt
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:11 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 2)
1) AUBREY ZULEGER (ズレガー オーブリー) ♀ - Age: 17. Height: 5'. Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark Hazel. Pilot of the RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong: the Pink Gundam of Spectrum. Born out of a high school fling as the middle of three sisters, Aubrey has gone through life with few if any people to turn to. Due to incidents and demonstrations of her Newtype abilities coming out when she is placed in situations of stress, her own birth father sees her as a curse. Used as the scapegoat for her mother, sisters and step-father; Aubrey made few friends going through public secondary high school. Abused much of her life, Aubrey sees in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force a ticket to either a better life or a glorious death that will end her pain. When she is caught in the Imperium attack on her moon of Titan, Aubrey escapes in a Gundam which takes her on an adventure of self-discovery and building a better family.
2) ERICA AZRAEL (アズラーイール エリカ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Dark Ginger. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-X Helios: the Orange Gundam of Space. Erica is a Newtype who has served in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force with distinction from when she enlisted at the age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of Solar Wing alongside Sierra Chay, Erica may seem rowdy and loud in fighting the CDEF battles - even being a hard-partying and drinking lady eager to score with the male and female species alike. But underneath that exterior is a warm and caring woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Upon seeing what should be one of her own Gundams piloted by Aubrey, she seeks to draft the latter and get her the help she truly needs.
3) GABRIELA TULPER (トゥルパー ガブリエラ) ♀ - Age: 18. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-1 Mercury: the Blue Gundam of Water. Gabriela is a rich noble of the Mercury colony of Narada that saw her home destroyed when the Imperium launched an attack on Narada. She joined the Solar Wing of CDEF in their liberation of Narada to help free her home world from the Imperium. She admires Erica and quickly develops a muted dislike of Aubrey due to their like minds and Aubrey's self-destructive outlook. Her dislike eventually turns to full-blown jealousy as she challenges Aubrey to a duel. Eventually, she realizes that Aubrey could be her best comrade but she'll will make constant attempts to win both Erica and Sierra's favor every so often. Gabriela often makes great efforts to appear smarter whilst closing herself off from others out of fear of rejection, but wishes she could be a good doctor.
4) MIO NGUYEN (グエン 澪) ♂ - Age: 13. Height: 4'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong: the Ruby Gundam of Anima. Like the young Sun Wukong as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Mio is headstrong/impulsive, agile to an insane degree, and has a penchant for not respecting authority figures who have not earned a right to wield such authority in his eyes. And like D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers
; Mio is also very romantic, not very smart in terms of the literary-minded, and eagerly jumps into all manner of danger to help those truly in need. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and capable woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Mio soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world fighting against Callisto forces. Hailing from the wrecked Neo Gascony colony on Ceres, he is the first boy Aubrey takes under her wing to gain her first apprentice.
5) IRIS MOREAU (モロー アイリス) ♀ - Age: 27. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-2 Venus: the Yellow Gundam of Light. Back in her civilian life, she tries to do the best she can to help friends in need, but sometimes a disaster gear kicks in way too early. Iris is also infamous for using mixed-up proverbs and officially refers to herself as "Goddess of Love," a title which she uses to try to solve others' love woes. However; she is loyal and caring to a fault for as a fellow Newtype, she wears her heart on her sleeve and sees Aubrey for what she is and can be - a true friend. She's the joker of Solar Wing out of and sometimes in combat. She may take her duties seriously, but for the rest of the time, Iris prefers to spend her time goofing off, cracking jokes, pulling pranks, seeking thrills and just living life up. But if the chips are down, Iris is ruthless when protecting Aubrey from all bullies and the Imperium.
6) KAI PARRISH (パリッシュ 海) ♀ - Age: 19. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-3 Terra: the Brown Gundam of Earth. Honest and truthful in showing potential as a leader, Kai was brought up in Midwestern America on the Cherokee reservations by her parents who were equally as doting and permissive as they were firm and involved when they needed to be, so Kai can be powerful in battle and is ever courageous. Many might take her her not being a completely idealized feminine heroine as denial of someone's wish fulfillment and invite scorn, but Kai is out to show them wrong with skill in piloting the Terra Gundam as third-in-command of Solar Wing. Kai is the individualist Newtype and freedom-loving - one who cares about getting time over to do the things she wants to do. But she still gets along very well with all of Solar Wing, and she will always play her part well when it really matters.
7) SIERRA CHAY (シェイ シエラ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Violet. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-XI Luna: the White Gundam of Electricity. Sierra is also a top Newtype in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force all with distinction from when she enlisted at the tender age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of the Solar Wing alongside Erica Azrael, Sierra may seem dispassionate and or quiet in her preferred duties - even being more comfortable with home front activities and the day-to-day administration. But underneath her icy exterior is a fierce and driven woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Unlike Erica who sees a great potential for Aubrey in flying a Gundam, Sierra sees Aubrey's self-destructive nature as the liability it is.
8) FLASH VAN WARREN (ヴァンウォーレン フラッシュ) ♂ - Age: 14. Height: 4'9.5". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka: the Amber Gundam of Soul. Like the young Tripitaka as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Flash is rather reserved and devoted to not sullying himself with physical relationships, more of their long-range tactician, and has a knack for getting himself into trouble which the others have to bail him out of. And like Athos in The Three Musketeers
; Flash is also protective of children, not very emotive and taciturn in handling his fellow pilgrims, and more melancholy than others in trying to come to terms with the loss of his family and some friends to the Imperium. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and driven woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Flash soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world in fleeing Vestia's Neo Perth.
9) MIYOSHI KUGA (久我 三好) ♀ - Age: 26. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Violet. Pilot of the RX-2000-4 Mars: the Red Gundam of Fire. Miyoshi has a bit of a bad temper, but she is a true friend to all on the inside once you get to know her better. Before joining CDEF, she had her job as a shrine maiden at the local Shinto Temple in Neo Osaka around Mars where she lived and may sometime go back to visit, and that is where she learned to channel herself and her Newtype abilities into the psychic world and the psychic into her fire. For all of their fights every so often as friends do, Miyoshi would actually prefer her friends and potential suitors to be more vulnerable as well as open about their emotions - as such, Kai and Aubrey are the golden standard by which she measures any potential new acquaintances. As a top member of Solar Wing and finding her connection to the Mars Gundam, Miyoshi is out to find her way.
10) NADIRA MULLER (ミュラー ナディラ) ♀ - Age: 20. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-5 Jupiter: the Green Gundam of Forest. Being the resident tough girl of Solar Wing who hails from the Neo Zanzibar colony on Ganymede, many people feared her, but Nadira doesn't feel alone, as her squadron mates are always there, even when she is in a bad mood. She also practices judo and karate to keep up her fitness levels as well as serve as therapist for the others. Despite her tomboyish exterior, Nadira is a sweet person who enjoys cooking, gardening, flower arranging and handicrafts; and she dreams of getting married and owning a combined floral bakery shop. Her green thumb and Newtype abilities of hers make her perfect to pilot the Jupiter Gundam. Whenever Aubrey is getting involved with the Solar Wing, Nadira's motherly side comes out as the two become rather protective of each other.
11) SAMARA FORESTER (フォレスター サマラ) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-6 Saturn: the Purple Gundam of Shadow. Showing attitude and a thirst for battle, there are signs not all is right with her and she might be developing some form of Newtype PTSD. She has been consumed by battle ever since her brothers and sisters were seriously injured in the attacks on the Neo Burlington colony of Enceladus, constantly pushing things well beyond her physical limits and has a tendency to lose self-control when the battle goes against Solar Wing. The Saturn Gundam must have reached out to her via her vast Newtype abilities to give her an outlet to express herself. But when Aubrey is involved in the affairs of Solar Wing, Samara gets the mirror reflection of herself and she sees that what Aubrey and she have in common could get them both killed - and fear it boiling over into war.
12) VINCE COLEMAN (コールマン ヴィンス) ♂ - Age: 16. Height: 5'1.5". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing: the Emerald Gundam of Gravity. Like the tall Sha Wujing as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Vince is powerful and yet loyal to all his friends while even having a penchant for light humor to make situations bearable, a friend to all children, and is more of a father to everyone around them than their own dads. And just as with Porthos in The Three Musketeers
; Vince is also the ever rollicking, romantic life of the party. Even as a strong African-American young man, he is the rare manic pixie dream guy of being a Newtype who is a "gentle guy" to Aubrey's "broken babe". Some are resigned to or refuse the call to adventure, but the hometown boy of Neo Harlem, Pallas is one who actively sought out the call in hopes of finding friends who share in his passions.
13) TANYA KRIKALEV (クリカレフ ターニャ) ♀ - Age: 24. Height: 5'8". Hair: Gainsboro. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-7 Uranus: the Black Gundam of Sky. When the Imperium struck against Neo Leningrad on Oberon, Tanya was separated from both her parents but maintains hope that they are still alive on Oberon and someday they'll be reunited. Because of her lack of contact with the rest of the Wing, she is only really close to Erica and Sierra although her compassionate and submissive personality means she's kind and accepting of everybody in or affiliated with Solar Wing. Her dreams of the sky and ability to read the cosmic winds makes her the prime candidate for the Newtype pilot of the Uranus Gundam. Whenever Tanya finds Aubrey getting involved with Solar Wing and bringing Pilgrim Squadron with her, she finds a crush for her in Flash as well as the chance to be the big sister Aubrey never had growing up.
14) LILLIAN ROBLEDO (ロブレド リリアン) ♀ - Age: 21. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Red. Pilot of the RX-2000-8 Neptune: the Silver Gundam of Ocean. Hailing from the Earth colony of Neo Santiago on Triton, Lillian's family are miners who make a living converting the frozen icy surface of the moon into water and ammonia. Curious as to where the water is supposed to go, Lillian finds herself drawn to the seas and able to manipulate water around her with a set of Newtype abilities she is discovering for herself. This makes her the prime candidate for piloting the Neptune Gundam for Solar Wing. Unlike Tanya who is shyer and conventionally more feminine than her; the more tomboyish Lillian can be full of energy, jumps around a lot, and speaks in a sing-songy voice. Eager to show off and enjoy the finer things life has to offer, Lillian sees her own sister in Aubrey and strives to thaw a frozen heart with some patience.
15) REEMA AL-YASIN (ヤッセン リマ) ♀ - Age: 22. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-9 Pluto: the Gold Gundam of Time. The Neo Riyadh colony on Charon is one of the first targets of the Imperium of Callisto's operations - especially for raw materials to be used in building their war machine to secure supremacy in the Solar System. Reema is now an orphan due to the Imperium crashing the Kerberos VII colony into Charon, and barely escaped with her life due to manifesting Newtype abilities of shifting herself and others both forward and backward in time. Found and chosen by the Pluto Gundam, Reema has a grudge against the primarily Aryan (tall, slender, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde) members of all the Imperium - especially Maxx Zaldivar. Being rehabilitated alongside Aubrey into Solar Wing is no small feat, but Reema finds a support network in them as she discovers her own person.
16) ULF SOLBERG (ソルベルグ ウルフ) ♂ - Age: 15. Height: 4'11.5". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie: the Sapphire Gundam of Illusion. Like the younger Zhu Bajie as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Ulf is smart and something of a warrior poet while even having a penchant for rather vulgar humor to make their situations bearable, and tries to be a hit with the ladies while treating them with respect. And as with Arimos in The Three Musketeers
; Ulf is also the dependable one for common sense as well as coming up with inventions alongside his crush Gabriela. Even as the intelligent Scandinavian young man he is, Ulf at first is reluctant to be paired with Pilgrim Squadron. But after a strike by the Imperium forces against his colony Neo Stockholm on Juno, he has little elsewhere to go for support. Freed from obligations, Ulf commits to being the best brother for Aubrey. MECHA/ARSENAL
1) RX-2000 VALKYRIE GUNDAM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 21.7 meters. Fighting Weight: 32.2 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 3500 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 22K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Valkyrie Gundams are made to last while also serving as the expression of Newtypes in CDEF. Each colored Gundam represents a very specific element or power that a space body is emblematic of. En route to a CDEF dedication ceremony on Titan, their CDEF carrier is attacked and the pink Valkyrie Yulong Gundam falls into the possession of Aubrey Zuleger. She fights off an Imperium attack and escapes in the Gundam looking for sanctuary. All sixteen of the Gundams are the heroes of this Solar War.
2) CVABB-79 OLYMPUS
- Height: 200 meters. Length: 600 meters. Beam: 400 meters. Total Wingspan: 200 meters. Fighting Weight: 47000 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Fusion Reactor. Top Speed: 25000 kilometers an hour. Propulsion: 13x Thermonuclear Rocket Jet Engines. Class: Pantheon
-class Assault Carrier Battleship. Weapon(s): 5x 3-barrel Primary Shock Cannons, 2x twin Mega Particle Cannons, 8x 4-tube Fore Missile Launchers, 1x 4-tube Aft Missile Launcher, 22x twin Anti-Aircraft Guns. Designed and built by Tomino Aeronautics Engineering for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the United Solar Vessel (USV) Olympus
serves as home for both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron in all their tours of duty across the Solar System. Able to house multiple Core Fighters and Mobile Weapons, the Olympus is always a welcome sight and a defender of all that our heroes are fighting to save.
3) RX-1991 CORSAIR GUNCANNON-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.75 meters. Fighting Weight: 60.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1400 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 20K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 240mm Cannons, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Corsair Guncannons are meant to be a middle-range support mobile suit to complement both the RX-2000 Valkyrie Gundams and the RX-1961 Taurus Guntanks in their ground operations. Serving mainly as CDEF's primary artillery unit, the Corsair's design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than a Gundam, a Guncannon is still useful with its pair of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces.
4) SF-XV CORE BLOCK FIGHTER - Height: 3.38 Meters. Length: 8.75 Meters. Wingspan: 7.25 Meters. Weight: 9 metric tons. Power Plant: Nuclear Fusion Generator. Speed: 6K kilometers per hour (in space)/4K kilometers per hour (in planetary atmospheres). Weapon(s): 4x 25mm Vulcan Guns and 2x 4-shot Anti-Ship Missile Launchers. Designed and mass-produced by one United Solar Alliance specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Core Block Fighter makes up the spear of CDEF's aerospace superiority forces. Originally seen in development as a cockpit capsule that also served as an escape mechanism, United Solar Alliance sought to capitalize on the further development of Yatate Enterprises' mobile suits by creating a Core Block System that turns the fighter into an augmented core and cockpit for mobile weapons such as the RGM-1976 Spartan, RX-1982 Taurus and RX-1991 Corsair.
5) RGM-1976 SPARTAN GM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.5 Meters. Fighting Weight: 50.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 1300 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 60mm Vulcan Gun, 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and soon mass-produced by Yatate Enterprises specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Spartan GM is the most common form of mobile suit used by CDEF rank and file. Its standard frame is readily adaptable to every manner of modification into mission-specific Spartan models, and holds a fairly high level of mobility, for the time, both on Earth and in space. Many Spartans are used as trainer crafts for Mobile Suit pilots, which make it easier for non-Newtype CDEF officers to join the fray. But their lighter titanium armor is less durable than the Gundams.
6) RX-1961 TAURUS GUNTANK-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 15.3 Meters. Fighting Weight: 68 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 900 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 120mm Low-Recoil Cannons and 2x 4-tube 40mm Arm Missile Launchers. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Taurus Guntanks possess the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but use caterpillar treads for their legs. Serving as CDEF's ground superiority units, the Taurus' design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than other mobile suits, a Guntank is still useful with its array of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces. Many are designed around a crew complement of a primary drivepilot and gunner.
7) CMS-07 SOMU-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.45 Meters. Fighting Weight: 67.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1100 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 4K Meters. Weapon(s): 1x Shield, 1x 105mm Callisto Machine Gun, 1x Callisto Hyper Bazooka and 1x Heat Sword. The mainstay of the Imperium of Callisto; the Somu-type Mobile Suit is faster, more durable and versatile than a great many of its forbears in CDEF in spite of their vast numbers contributing to their disposable nature. Many high-ranking commanders in Callisto forces use custom-painted and custom-armed variants as an expression of storied victories over many adversaries like Maxx Zaldivar's Crimson Serpent. Curiously, Aubrey's secret Newtype benefactor pilots his own modified Somu with its Beam Sword in a striking color scheme that allows for infiltration of Callisto ranks and sabotage. PRIMARY ANTAGONISTS - IMPERIUM OF CALLISTO (カリストの帝国)
1) IMPERATOR PIETRO VON VIDMAR (皇帝 ピエトロ フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 35. Total Height: 6'3.5". Hair: Silver. Eyes: Blue. In short and at most charitable, Pietro is best described as ambitious, underhanded, overconfident, and a feared motivator. As the essential leader of Callisto, Pietro belittles the dwindling power of his siblings and continuously schemes to turn the Solar War into a total war. He and his siblings Elise and Tobias are constantly at odds with each other as the three possess similar political goals but different methods with some of the rank and file pushing to fall behind Maxx Zaldivar. Over the course of the War as both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron inflict devastating losses on Callisto forces, Pietro expects he will be betrayed and schemes to find the Newtype Gundam pilot Aubrey Zuleger so his forces break her. Even so, he'll have to get past Zaldivar's own obsession with the CDEF's rising star.
2) MAXX ZALDIVAR (ザルディバー マックス) ♂ - Age: 21. Height: 5'10". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Crimson Serpent". Maxx is always seen dressed in his red Callisto uniform and mostly wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to conceal his real identity. Maxx's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is charisma, which makes him a genuine leader. Maxx’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. A rival for dominant characteristic is Maxx's tendency to hold deep grudges - such as towards Callisto's Imperator Von Vidmar for the slaughter of his family and friends, as well as both Tobias and Aubrey Zuleger for their defeats of him in Mobile Suit combat throughout the ongoing War.
3) ELISE VON VIDMAR (エリーゼ フォン ヴィドマー) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Red. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Verde Eagle". Elise is seen dressed in a green Callisto uniform and also wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show her identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Elise had both political and military ambitions at a young age and will try to establish military and political channels both on her own and with her brother Tobias in order to compete with their elder brother Pietro over who should have the right to rule the Solar System if Callisto is victorious. Using Mobile Suits and Newtypes to her advantage as Maxx suggests, Elise is playing her elder brother into a trap for him to fail and her to become the new Imperator. That is not to say she lacks traits that aren't admirable. She's been known to be heartfelt and honest with troops she will lead.
4) ILHAN ILSUNG (イルハン イルソン) ♂ - Age: 35. Height: 6'2". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Commanding Officer of the Callisto Imperium's Flagship Mobile Suit Carrier Babylon
, Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Silver Bullet". Ilhan is sometimes seen dressed in a yellow Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Having seen the Von Vidmar patriarchy's cruelty firsthand in the assassination of Callisto Zaldivar, Ilhan and his wife Xenia Sutherland smuggled young Maxx to freedom and trained him in piloting Mobile Suits while giving him a good education so he could avenge his family against Imperator Pietro. An experienced agent and officer, Ilhan never has a foul mood towards any of the men serving under him so long as a code of ethics he instills is followed. He only fights so Callisto colonies can live in freedom.
5) TOBIAS VON VIDMAR (トビアス フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 21. Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Azure Ghost". Tobias is sometimes seen outfitted in his blue Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Among one of the more moral and nobler members of the Callisto Imperium, Tobias is shrewd enough to ally with his sister Elise and Maxx Zaldivar against their brother Pietro. On the other hand, he is young and very beautiful in a feminine way which makes him both the envy and goal of every female officer in the Callisto Imperial Military. He is one of the few who shows equal respect to each of his officers be they normal or Newtype. Very few in the Imperium know that Tobias is in fact the mysterious benefactor who has been watching out for Aubrey since they were little kids. SERIES EPISODE PROPOSAL
- Initial Series Order - 129 Half-Hour Episodes, 1 Quintuple-Length Movie
- $5 Million/¥6 Million per Half-Hour = $670 Million/¥81.5 Billion for Total Series
- Episode 1 - Callisto Imperium Invades Titan
- Episode 2 - Aubrey Escapes Her Family
- Episode 3 - Aubrey Discovers Valkyrie Yulong
- Episode 4 - Aubrey Fights Off Callisto
- Episode 5 - New Aoteroa Colony Evacuated
- Episode 6 - Launch of the Olympus
- Episode 7 - Welcome to Solar Wing
- Episode 8 - The Pilgrim Quest Begins
- Episode 9 - Neo Gascony Colony Attacked
- Episode 10 - Mio Rescues D'Artagnan Wukong
- Episode 11 - Hypotheses on the Newtypes
- Episode 12 - Neo Harlem Colony Falls
- Episode 13 - Callisto Officially Declares War
- Episode 14 - Tension Among Vidmar Patriarchy
- Episode 15 - Vince Finds Porthos Wujing
- Episode 16 - Aubrey's Troubling Tragic Past
- Episode 17 - Neo Stockholm Colony Battle
- Episode 18 - Arimos Bajie Chooses Ulf
- Episode 19 - Solar Wing Training Day
- Episode 20 - Neo Perth Colony Siege
- Episode 21 - Flash Joins Athos Tripitaka
- Episode 22 - Pilgrim Squadron United
- Episode 23 - Voyaging Onward to Mars
- Episode 24 - Aubrey's Secret Benefactor Mystery
- Episode 25 - Neo Osaka Colony Arrival
- Episode 26 - Enter Ace Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 1 - The Battle of Mars
- Episode 2 - Sanctuary at Kuga Shrine
- Episode 3 - Departure for the Earth
- Episode 4 - Fire Aboard the Olympus
- Episode 5 - Trial by Reentry Fire
- Episode 6 - Heroes' CDEF Headquarters Arrival
- Episode 7 - Counseling for Aubrey and Samara
- Episode 8 - Beach Vacation for the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Kai's Tribal Home Reservation
- Episode 10 - Plot to Crash Neo Boston
- Episode 11 - Battle in Neo Boston Orbit
- Episode 12 - Newtypes Securing the Earth
- Episode 13 - Journeying Onward to Venus
- Episode 14 - CDEF Neo Cannes Arrival
- Episode 15 - Venus Fuel Mine Unionization
- Episode 16 - The Callisto Union Infiltration
- Episode 17 - Spirited Defense of Venus
- Episode 18 - Day in the Life aboard Olympus
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Training
- Episode 20 - Leaving for Mercury Outpost
- Episode 21 - Aubrey and Gabriela's Gundam Duel
- Episode 22 - Ruins of Narada Colony
- Episode 23 - Gabriela's Family Reunion
- Episode 24 - Aubrey and Zaldivar's First Duel
- Episode 25 - The Inner Planets Secured
- Episode 26 - The Outer Campaign Commences
- Episode 1 - CDEF's New Arsenal Preview
- Episode 2 - Olympus' Lunar Orbit Parking
- Episode 3 - The Tranquility Colony Mall
- Episode 4 - Investigating the Zulegers' Past
- Episode 5 - Tobias Undercover at the Orphanage
- Episode 6 - Olympus Departing Lunar Orbit
- Episode 7 - Mobile Suit Upgrade Testing
- Episode 8 - Erica and Sierra's Night Out
- Episode 9 - Health of the Newtypes
- Episode 10 - Theme Park Colony Outing
- Episode 11 - Amazing Asteroids Park Attacked
- Episode 12 - Pilgrims Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 13 - Callisto Army Group Therapy
- Episode 14 - Great Escape from Callisto
- Episode 15 - Trauma of the Pilgrims
- Episode 16 - Nadira's Secret Therapy Garden
- Episode 17 - Vince and Nadira Wedding Disguise
- Episode 18 - The Battle of Europa
- Episode 19 - CDEF Traitor for Glory
- Episode 20 - Callisto Traitor for Love
- Episode 21 - The Zulegers' Cruelty Exposed
- Episode 22 - Ilhan Ilsung's Final Battle
- Episode 23 - Funeral for Ilhan Ilsung
- Episode 24 - The Callisto Triumvirate Unites
- Episode 25 - Olympus Launching to Saturn
- Episode 26 - Aubrey in Depression Coma
- Episode 1 - Pilgrims Launch Without Aubrey
- Episode 2 - Callisto Ambush at Saturn
- Episode 3 - Zaldivar a Prisoner of War
- Episode 4 - Escape of Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 5 - Aubrey Pursues Callisto to Titan
- Episode 6 - Neo Aoteroa School Reunion
- Episode 7 - Zuleger and Forester Estates' Ruins
- Episode 8 - Aubrey Meets Mysterious Benefactor
- Episode 9 - Tobias Von Vidmar's History
- Episode 10 - Voyage Onward to Uranus
- Episode 11 - Krikalev Family Album Musing
- Episode 12 - The Temple of Oberon
- Episode 13 - Guntank Patrol in Neo Leningrad
- Episode 14 - A Deserter from Callisto
- Episode 15 - The Newtype Concentration Camp
- Episode 16 - Taking Off for Neptune
- Episode 17 - Swimming in Zero Gravity
- Episode 18 - Discovery in the Collector
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Ultimate Betrayal
- Episode 20 - An Alliance of Necessity
- Episode 21 - Olympus Runs Silent Lurking
- Episode 22 - Sinking the Imperator's Flagship
- Episode 23 - Imperium Civil War Begins
- Episode 24 - The Quest for Pluto
- Episode 25 - Reema's Toxic Grudge
- Episode 26 - A Night in Solitary
FINALE MOVIE (Sixteen Strode Into Glory)
- Episode 1 - Callisto Base on Pluto
- Episode 2 - Mio and Lillian's Date
- Episode 3 - Treating Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 4 - Gabriela and Ulf Romance
- Episode 5 - The Outer Campaign Endgame
- Episode 6 - Survivors of New Riyadh
- Episode 7 - Renegade CDEF Admiral's Rampage
- Episode 8 - Séance of the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Flash and Iris' Movie Night
- Episode 10 - Gundam Pilots Training Unite
- Episode 11 - Mass Produced Automated Somus
- Episode 12 - Sweeping the Floating Mines
- Episode 13 - The Siege of Kerberos
- Episode 14 - Callisto Outer Base Falls
- Episode 15 - Imperator Pietro Begins Escape
- Episode 16 - Olympus' Pursuit to Earth
- Episode 17 - Detecting the Remaining Blockade
- Episode 18 - Callisto Asteroid Fleet Strikes
- Episode 19 - Evacuation of the Olympus
- Episode 20 - Destruction of the Olympus
- Episode 21 - Long Road to Earth
- Episode 22 - Pietro Marches Upon CDEF
- Episode 23 - Battle Aboard Galileo VII
- Episode 24 - Death of Zaldivar and Pietro
- Episode 25 - CDEF Newtypes' Final Victory
Little do Pilgrim Squadron, Solar Wing or the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force know that Pietro Von Vidmar survived the assassination attempt against him. Pietro finds his mighty Imperium of Callisto falling due to Newtypes and ordinary humans finally combining into an alliance to destroy his pure Universe. Pilgrim Squadron and Solar Wing fly into battle one more time alongside Tobias and Elise to stop Pietro from crashing the new Neo Shinjuku colony into Earth. This main story is both book-ended and interrupted by a future plot which involves Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron's members and their families catching back up on the old days with an older Aubrey, her children and grandchildren. The older Aubrey is lucky to be by her friends' sides again ever since Tobias died in the last battle. Now, Aubrey too has to set her final affairs in order having risen above her abusive childhood to gain a happier life. MERCHANDISING AND PROMOTION
- Bandai snap-build model kits of mecha and space warships as depicted in series
- Hasbro-licensed series-accurate Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls toys, action figures of main characters and mecha to fit figure
- Collector’s figures of each character (anatomically correct) with interchangeable outfits, hand items and posable joints
- Licensed video game adaptation for all major consoles and personal computers with Bandai Namco and Koei Tecmo
- Licensed cosplay costumes of characters and mecha tailor-made and fitted by Cosplay House
- Collector’s Coffee Mugs/Tea Cups, Stationery, Apparel, Posters, Lobby Cards and Black & White/Color Photo Sheets
- In conjunction with Japanese and English dubs on TV, streaming Crunchyroll and Netflix, DVD and Blu-Ray, members of the Gundam fan club can enter for chances to win a retro-style VHS videocassette box set of the entire series of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls.
- A marketing campaign will proceed with trailers and spots for cinema, internet, radio, and television.
submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187
to Gundam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:07 cixelsyd Tips to Improve DM Skills between Games
I picked up D&D 5e during Covid with old college friends vis Discord. We had a friend who was an experienced DM come in and had a consistent weekly game. We had a good run, but once Covid restrictions began lifting that group dissolved.
I was feeling the itch to play again (5e + other ttRPGs I'd taken an interest in), but I was having trouble finding online games that worked with my schedule. I took the logical next step from here, which was introduce a group of like minded people to ttRPGs and volunteer to run the game. The group consists of a handful of parents from our daycare plus one other, so we are adults with kids, jobs, and limited free time.
That being said, I want to be the best DM and give the best experience for our group as is possible, and I'm not living up to my own expectations. What can I do between sessions to get improve?
To clarify, the original group has had fun and we kept getting together to chip away at Lost Mines of Phandelver very slowly (I didn't think over what a massive module this is for starting out). However, two more parents expressed an interest in joining and I'm feeling more pressure than ever to up my game. I've read a lot of tips on the Alexandrian, and I've listened to actual plays in the car, but I don't know if anything can compare to the years of experience running games that I don't have.
submitted by cixelsyd
to rpg [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 03:57 Absurdguppy Have you tried these? Help me settle a debate (details in comments)
2023.03.24 03:46 snkrs001 What Macbook would you upgrade to?
2023.03.24 03:45 Cyr13lGame Free REESE'S Big Cup with Potato Chips - Win REESE'S Big Cup with Potato Chips on Playbite
2023.03.24 03:44 ItsAlwaysSmokyInReno The absolutely pathetic state of the ferry bar on the Golden Gate ferries
2023.03.24 03:33 A350Flier "Sad Box" flights now labeled!
2023.03.24 02:58 mosscows Just a binge rant
throwaway account because i’m that embarrassed. feel free to remove if this is against guidelines, but i don’t know where to get this out at. been IF’ing on a low-carb plan for a month this time, and i’ve been doing great. i feel great. i don’t know what happened tonight. ordered tilapia tacos (no mayo, no cheese) for a bit of a treat, something i’ve been considering for days now. i don’t think i would have felt as disgusting if they hadn’t included complimentary chips and dip. i put them aside, knowing i didn’t want to eat them, and then suddenly, after finishing my tacos, i was. i only had 16ish chips (i was counting not for guessing calories necessarily, just to know quantity) and i genuinely want to throw up. my goal is to lose 100lbs in a year, gw is after 180lbs down to give you a gauge as to how detrimental this feels to me. i know we slip up, i knew it was bound to happen at least once, but god i can’t stop crying.
again, i’m sorry if this isn’t an appropriate post for the sub. i just wanted to let it out
submitted by mosscows
to loseit [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 02:40 FireflyRoaming Adjustable Honeycomb Bed Holder?
I'm looking for the best (or good/most populaeasiest) system for raising/lowering the honeycomb bed to easily adjust for using a rotary or... not. Huge bonus points for "free" DIY, but I'll spend some money for a pattern if it gets good enough recommendations, or even for a ready-made product.
I've seen a BUNCH out there, and just don't know where to start.
For context: I have an X Tool D1 pro, with the extension feet that get added to use the rotary tool. Once the feet are on, the head does not have enough Z travel to get down to the honeycomb set on the table, at least not for thin materials (I mostly work in 3mm or less woods, as well as cork, leather, and chip board). My honeycomb is an off-brand from amazon- not sure how that might affect recs, but the final dimension are not the same as the Xtool version.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
submitted by FireflyRoaming
to lasercutting [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 02:38 BroMandi 12-Count 1.76-Oz Pure Protein Bars: Chocolate Peanut Caramel or Chocolate Peanut Butter $12.70, Chewy Chocolate Chip or Lemon Cake $12.74 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $12.70]